The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 6,211 through 6,225 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

@rae if I understood you right, you’re part German?? cool

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Ellette Giselle
      @ellette-giselle
        • Total Posts: 1093

@rae

Watch out yourself, the 1/3 German is going to fight back, with some Irish rebel highlander and Jewish spunk.

Riker dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “…I’m home.”

RAE
        @rae
          • Total Posts: 3560

@ellette-giselle

YOU CAN STILL LOVE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!! THAT’S NO EXCUSE

Also I’m gonna apologize now in case I go too far with this…my great grandfather was named Hans Ulrich (the CH is pronounced like a k) so I have son extra personal attachment, plus my Opa was also drafted into the army

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle ooh Irish and Jewish, too!!!

I’m too interested in this. I, unfortunately, don’t know a lot of my family history, as my ancestors were Puerto Rican farmers who I don’t think kept genealogical records. All I know is I’m predominantly Spanish.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

RAE
            @rae

I know oma and opa are for grandmother and grandfather, but great grandmother always was called Oma. Just to explain myself

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@rae pardon me for saying this, because I’m sure it’ll weird you out…..

but now I’m imagining your ancestors as Drachenheul…..

They’re a sci-fi species I came up with that are humanoid with some wolf and dragon characteristics. They derive from the planet that’s basically their universe’s equivalent of Germany. (The species name is a corruption of the words “dragon” and “howl” in that language.)

RAE
                @rae

@keilah-h

My grandfather is full German, born in Germany. My grandmother was part German, and so is my mom. So I’m between a quarter and almost a half German. When I was a little girl, I even had blue eyes and almost white blond hair. Now I’m technically a dirty blond, but it’s more brown.

RAE
                  @rae

@ellette-giselle

I get you don’t like the little glimpse you’ve had of my poor Hans but GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!! POOR GUY NEVER GOT TO KNOW PEACE OR FORGIVENESS!!! WHILE HE’S THE VILLAIN, HE’S ALSO THE MOST TORN!!!!!!! HAVE A HEART!!!!!

Ellette Giselle
                    @ellette-giselle

@keilah-h

Lolol. Yeah, we have a good stream of German in us. Our family were royals in Ulm. My last name is very German. We have some Jewish, Irish, a little Italian and dutch, and some Cherokee Indian. But the strongest vain is by far German. I get my complexion from the Germans. Very fair skin, pale blue eyes and very blond hair.

@rae

Hey, I LOVE the name Hans. Hans is a pet name of mine. I just hate evil, and I do not like the characters who commit evil deeds. We’ll see how the story pans out. Maybe there’s redemption. I’m just saying from what I’ve seen I don’t like him.

No one is mad that I DO like Finn. And hey, I like Riker even though he did some really bad stuff.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@rae

so you didn’t find that weird????

thank you lol

I had greenish eyes when I was born. Now they’re just brown. Ehh.

All the characters I’ve based off myself have green eyes though. Hence, Huntress/Jaylen’s emerald green, or every warrior cat character I made to represent me throughout the years having some shade of green or hazel……

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@ellette-giselle Because Fin’s awesome. lol. Say what you want about Hans or Riker, but Fin was cool.

and then he died. ok, fine, he sacrificed himself and that scene was sad but amazing, but still.

also, awesome family history. I should go ahead and finish all my fantasy creatures from different country-planets so I can show you which ones y’all would be…..lol

RAE
                          @rae

@ellette-giselle

You can hate what someone does but that doesn’t mean you have the hate them. Think about it, in God’s eyes we are all the villains, the bad people, there has been no good in us since they day we were born and will never be until His Kingdom. Yet he loves us. It’s the same with me and Hans

Ellette Giselle
                            @ellette-giselle

@rae

Oh goodness. This is getting out of hand. lol.

Ok, I am not saying that if Hans was a person I would hate him. I’m just saying that the role as the villain that he has is not one that I find myself liking. Does that make sense?

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

So far I have humans (which are on all the planets), two American species, one German, one Russian, two Australian/New Zealander, one French, one Scottish/Welsh, and I’m trying to work on British and Spanish creatures.

Super random nationalities but it’s for a fanfic so I pulled the characters from existing fandoms and thus didn’t have much of a say in where they came from.

I love how while you two are arguing about Hans, I’m just sitting there geeking about my latest idea to you lol

RAE
                                @rae

@keilah-h

Actually I hadn’t seen your post by the time I posted mine, but I don’t find it weird…I honestly think it fits a lot.

Germans are just…annoying. It’s funny how those who don’t know anyone who is German say “I hate Germans” cuz of WWII and stuff, but those who do have German family are like “I hate Germans because they are really annoying.” Stubborn, quick to anger, very passionate and protective…to a fault. Oh, and it’s soooooo funny when you get two true Germans together, cuz they say things to each other that would make Americans feel really offended, but they’re just like afterwards “oh, yeah, Helga and I had a really friendly chat” it’s so great XDXD

Viewing 15 posts - 6,211 through 6,225 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >