The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 6,581 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@power. *lets out a deep breath* Thank you for getting those Gibbons away…I thought I was a goner. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜…

Anonymous

@power. *waves* ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Goodbye!!! I hope I shall be graced with your appearance again one day soon!

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3147

@power *Hails a helicopter* Right behind you! To Mars we go, and back again!

โ€œEverything is a mountainโ€

whaley
          @whalekeeper

XD How are you guys doing?

MineralizedWritings
            @mineralizedwritings
              • Total Posts: 2974

@freedomwriter76

Hey Min!!! *gives you a hug* Ehhhโ€ฆnothing much right now. Making a character board for my 3rd Marvel fanfic right now. Thinking about sharing a chapter of it or something. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

How about you? What are you up to? How are you doing? ๐Ÿ™‚

*hug*

Cool cool! I’ve read a small amount of your fanfics, I’m sure there hilarious but I’m totally clueless with the character dynamics, I haven’t seen any marvel XD I’d love to see the board if you decide to post it though!

Thanks for asking!

I’m doing really well today actually! I finished some schoolwork and figured out what classes I’m taking next quarter (asl 123, art 105 (in person class ahhh) and astronomy 101)

I’m super glad they have the next asl course, and I’m really excited about it! Although I know a lot of vocab and grammer for it, I’m not super conversational in it and my receptive skills (reading other peoples signing) need some help.

I recently discovered there’s people on youtube who do asl covers of some of my favorite music, so those are super fun to watch! I’m going to take it a bit more seriously because I’d like to go to some of the asl get together at my college. It’s a bit nerve racking because you literally can’t speak the entire time you are there. If you need help with something, you have to ask for help in asl too XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@mineralizedwritings Wow, are you learning sign language?

Anonymous

@whalekeeper. I’m doing alright. Recovering from being sick right now, lol. ๐Ÿ˜… How about you, girl? How are you doing? ๐Ÿ’•

@mineralizedwritings
                  . *hugs you back even more* ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Cool cool! Iโ€™ve read a small amount of your fanfics, Iโ€™m sure there hilarious but Iโ€™m totally clueless with the character dynamics, I havenโ€™t seen any marvel XD Iโ€™d love to see the board if you decide to post it though!

Thanks!!! Haha, I understand! For the longest time, like, for years, I thought (and said!!!) that I’d never love Marvel/Superheroes period…and, well, here we are today! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I’ll probably post it in just a minute, actually! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for asking!

Yw!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Iโ€™m doing really well today actually! I finished some schoolwork and figured out what classes Iโ€™m taking next quarter (asl 123, art 105 (in person class ahhh) and astronomy 101)

I am SOOOO glad to hear that, Min!!!! You’ll do AMAZING!!! You’ve got this!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿฅณ

Iโ€™m super glad they have the next asl course, and Iโ€™m really excited about it! Although I know a lot of vocab and grammer for it, Iโ€™m not super conversational in it and my receptive skills (reading other peoples signing) need some help.

Yay!!! I’m so happy you’re excited for a course!!! It always helps when we’re excited about it! ๐Ÿคฃ

I recently discovered thereโ€™s people on youtube who do asl covers of some of my favorite music, so those are super fun to watch!

Ooh, yes!!! I’ve heard of ASL covers for songs!!! It’s really cool!!!

ย Iโ€™m going to take it a bit more seriously because Iโ€™d like to go to some of the asl get together at my college. Itโ€™s a bit nerve racking because you literally canโ€™t speak the entire time you are there. If you need help with something, you have to ask for help in asl too XD

Ooh, it sounds like it’d be fun though!!! But certainly nerve racking, for sure. ๐Ÿ˜…

I’m so glad to hear you’ve had an amazing day, Min!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@freedomwriter76 I’m glad you’re better! I’m recovering from being sick too, actually. But getting my hair dyed pink yesterday has really cheered me up. What are you into, other than writing, btw?

Anonymous

@whalekeeper. Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I’m glad you’re doing better too! Ooh, dying your hair pink? Nice!!! That’s my favorite color, actually. ๐Ÿ˜‰

What am I into other than writing???

Honestly, a lot of things. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…

Drawing (I just still don’t have the confidence to share my art here on KP yet, lol), history, reading, Marvel (yes, lots of Marvel! ๐Ÿคฃ), music (mostly Christian Contemporary. Some of my favorite artists are Matthew West, Danny Gokey, for KING & COUNTRY, Casting Crowns, and many others ๐Ÿ˜œ), working with kids, fashion, and honestly, just a whole lot of things!

Anonymous

@whalekeeper. @lightoverdarkness6. @godlyfantasy12. @mineralizedwritings. @gwyndalf-the-wise. @anyone-else-that’s-interested-lol.

Sooo…I made this “character board” for the 3rd fanfic in my Marvel fanfiction trilogy/possible series. Not all POV characters or anything, but the characters that will be in it the most! ๐Ÿ™‚

It takes place during the 5 years of the Blip, more specifically one year after Thanos did the snap. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Top Row(left to right)-Steve, Ryo, Natasha

Middle Row(left to right)-Madelene, Ryan, Rhodey, Rocket, Tony

Bottom Row(left to right)-Meela, Mayla, Bruce, Clint, Thor

So, so far, the titles for the 3 fanfics I have figured out are thus:

#1:ย A New Beginning

#2:ย Learn To Fly Again

#3 (the one I just posted the character board for):ย Restoring What Was Lost

So…yeah! ๐Ÿ’•

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4743

@power Aww man, I missed the monkey apocalypse!!

@freedomwriter76 I love how that board has a mix of canon characters and your own!! I do that all the time too!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Gwyndalf the Wise
                          @gwyndalf-the-wise
                            • Total Posts: 404

@freedomwriter76

OOOOOO

I like it!

"...I did not say to the seed of Jacob, 'Seek Me in vain..."
                            (Part of) Isaiah 45:19

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Yeah, it’s a lot of fun!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’• Well, great minds think alike! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gwyndalf-the-wise
                              . Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Btw, y’all, I also made Steve’s board for the 3rd fic! ๐Ÿ˜

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Total Posts: 4743

@freedomwriter76 Aww, Steve! That’s actually pretty awesome though.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2974

@whalekeeper

Yep! it counts towards my schools language requirements. I’m just taking it cuz I want to at this point though.

@freedomwriter76

Yeah lol maybe one day I’ll see some Marvel, idk. As a kid I was like movie allergic, everything is just too real. Like idk, if there’s a monster, I think ‘what if it attacked me?’ *proceeds to imagine what that would look like in too much detail* XDXD

Thanks for the support girl!

How are your classes going?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 6,581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >