The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,261 through 4,275 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    @savannah_grace2009
      • Total Posts: 2535

@acancello

I will!!! I love them so much <3

Lukas&Livia
      #Lalbert
      Sef&Chase
      #HOTTOLINE
      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-I-missed-I-apologize

AHHH THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHH💖💖😭💖💖

I am so excited, and reading y’all’s excited posts made me feel so good inside…y’all will never know how much y’all’s support has meant to me <3

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

You’re so welcome girl! I’m so glad it means a lot to you, keep us posted on the process! <33

Also, I’m working on a art portfolio rn, and I’m going to get to print some of my digital art for it! My college let’s you skip prerequisites with the instructors permission… I don’t think Uni will let me but it’s worth asking! I don/t really want to drive 30 miles just to take drawing 101 XD

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Smiley
          @smiley
            • Total Posts: 2210

@freedomwriter76

Girl!! how did I miss that?!!! that’s amazing but I suppose I can no longer steal Riker because of copy-right

he’s officially in your custody, just be easy on the poor boy okay?

And I really hope you can get it published by then!!

And I can understand that, my friend is a published author (you might know her, she used to be on here and she has a blog called Pen&Ink) anyways she said that the publishing process can take a while, which is understandable

and I can’t remember if you said this or not, but are you going the self publishing route?

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
            -Thorne

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings

Also, I’m working on a art portfolio rn, and I’m going to get to print some of my digital art for it! My college let’s you skip prerequisites with the instructors permission… I don’t think Uni will let me but it’s worth asking! I don/t really want to drive 30 miles just to take drawing 101 XD

OOH, exciting!!! I hope you get to skip the classes you wanna skip!! Best of luck to you, Min…I’m so happy for you <3

@smiley

Yes, he is completely mine now XD

Tysm girl…it means so much💖💖

Yes, I hope so too!!

Aww, that’s awesome!! Yeah, it takes a bit, haha, but it’s well worth it <3

Yes, I am self-publishing. Hopefully I can have my own website one day (maybe, lol), but I may start with Amazon bc it’s pretty easy and fairly cheap, especially since I don’t have to ship out any paperback copies myself…Amazon would take care of it haha😂

Plus, for my book, it’d probably be around $7 to print each book, which is CHEAP compared to other places.

So yes, self-publishing, and I’ll probably be starting by using Amazon 😊

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Thank you girl! <33

Just curious what are you doing for a cover?

RAE
                @rae
                  • Total Posts: 3555

@hybridlore

Sorry, I didn’t see your reply, my notifs are acting strange, they’ll show me some of my notifications but not all for whatever reason.

He’s a character that may act as Narrator but is definitely going to be best friend of Rain, a girl who stars as MC. He’s either sarcastic or completely honest, or just telling jokes. He doesn’t like sadistic humor at all, though will sometimes laugh with someone if that someone mentions in a funny way that he often trips over his own feet. Abe often laughs at his own silly mistakes, saying things like “Woops. I must have the lowest IQ in this crowd then!” “My IQ just dropped to zero.” “Only got two brain cells this morning, this evening it will be two halves.”

He doesn’t mind people talking behind his back, and will often just laugh at the stuff in himself that makes them make fun of him…Like how he rarey combs his hair.

I’ll try an Everything Page, thanks!

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings Yw!!! 💖💖

Well, both my Mom and Dad helped design it (Mom rearranged some things; Dad did the title bc he’s better at design stuff than both me and Mom 😂), and I used a picture that isn’t copywritten, from a website specifically for finding images that haven’t had a copyright yet.

So it basically has a picture of a concentration camp as the background, a tagline at the top, the title in the middle, and my name and the words “A Novel of the Holocaust” at the bottom.

That’s the best way I could think to describe it😅😝

Anonymous

I really like the cover tho lol XD

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Oh nice! I can’t wait to see it!

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 You published your book?????

Oh my goodness that’s awesome!! When can I get a copy?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76

Didn’t you mention you saw the Sonic movies?

I saw this video where someone overdubbed Sonic into Captain America: The Winter Soldier and thought you’d think it’s funny.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

AHHH THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHH💖💖😭💖💖

I am so excited, and reading y’all’s excited posts made me feel so good inside…y’all will never know how much y’all’s support has meant to me <3

You’re welcome girl!!!! I’m SO excited for you!!!!

And the cover sounds amazingggg! Can’t wait to see it!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76 @smiley @rae @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @anyone else @livingwoodchronicles

Hey yall I could use some prayer!

Some of you may have seen I got accepted into university… I’m having second thoughts about the one I chose and I really don’t want to end up figuring things out last minute… I have no clue.

I was on my uni’s page, and they had a news article about one of the design professors (who we talked to when I looked into the program, he was super nice too!) and how he got to speak at a AI panel. Basically, he uses AI in his classroom to make different rubrics for different students to suite their level.

Ummm yeah. So a top of the class student could have a better project… and get a lower grade than a lower level student because the AI gave them a harder rubric to suet their skill level. Guys, this is univerity. I thought we were done with participation awards. Idk, it seems unfair to me. I know some people need help getting through college, but I’ve been drawing my whole life in preparation for something like this… and you’re saying I’m going to get graded harder than other students because of that?

It’s supposed to help first generation college students. I get it, but people can work hard and improve. Wouldn’t it be better to help the person reach the high standards than to bring the standards down for them?

Ok, and another thing. I was super hyped about the fact that they have certificates inside the degree, but tbh it’s a little dishonest. In the professional world, certs are supposed to be extra work, not part of your degree. A 4 year degree plus a cert is supposed to show you worked extra hard, but here everyone can get certs just by taking certain classes instead of others while completing a degree. It’s nothing extra.

I think it’s a bit deceptive.

I live in a kinda small town and wanted in state tuition, I have no idea where to even start with looking for another school… ugh. I just need God to guide me, and would love some prayer from you guys too. Thank you all!

HighScribe
                                @highscribeofaetherium
                                  • Total Posts: 2449

@mineralizedwritings

I’ll be praying 🙏

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,261 through 4,275 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >