The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

UHMMMM

@euodia-vision
      @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-lol

I think I may have created a character more tragic&broken than Riker…

and I love him already y’all💖😭💖

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2452

@freedomwriter76

I didn’t know that was scientifically possible.

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Anonymous

@highscribeofaetherium Same…but uh…I think it has happened.

do u wanna know more??😭

HighScribe
          @highscribeofaetherium

@freedomwriter76

YEZ.

RAE
            @rae
              • Total Posts: 3558

@freedomwriter76

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’VE DONE ENOUGH TO RIKER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your tragic charries…

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

OH OH tell me about him! (Or her… I assumed him because you have so many broken bois, why not have another XD)

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

i know capsicle but what is BuckyPop? XD

Anonymous

@highscribeofaetherium @rae @mineralizedwritings Prepare yourself😭💔

Conrad Johann Mescher (born Conrad Joseph Bartosz) is a 20-year-old SS Lieutenant. He has curly blonde hair, pale skin, and bright green eyes, an almost perfect “Aryan” look.

He’s gentle, kind, quiet, loyal, and devoted, but carries so many burdens that it almost seems impossible that he could carry them all. His mannerisms are weird to those around him, and thus almost everyone keeps their distance, seeing Conrad as a man who refuses to befriend anyone because he thinks he’s “better than everyone else”, which couldn’t be further from the truth.

Truth is, Conrad keeps his distance because he’s afraid.

“Why??”, you make ask.

Well, to answer that, I have to talk about his past

(prepare yourself….really prepare yourself😭)

Conrad was born in Western Poland to doting Polish parents. His father died when he was young, and thus Conrad doesn’t remember him, but his mother was wonderful…more than wonderful, even. Life was good and even grand.

Until the Nazis came. 

Conrad, a 16-year-old youth, was pried from the loving arms and sent to Germany as a part of the Nazis’ Lebensborn program (a program that involved the kidnapping of children deemed “Aryan” enough from occupied countries to “Aryanize” them and use them for Germany’s future…vile, y’all…absolutely vile😡😭💔).

Told he was German and had always been German and that his name was Conrad Johann Mescher rather than Conrad Joseph Bartosz, Conrad was beaten when he didn’t comply with what they wanted.

And slowly, bit by bit…

…Conrad forgot his birth name, forgot his mother’s name, and forgot his homeland.

He only holds onto vague memories, and even then, they are blurry.

He was brought into the home of Martin and Alda Mescher, a rich Nazi couple who pretended that Conrad was their own. Though Martin was (and is) cruel, Alda tried to love Conrad as much as she could…but even then, it wasn’t enough.

Conrad keeps his distance from others to protect himself. He flinches from anyone’s touch, tenses at clipped tones, becomes defensive when snuck up on, avoids all eye contact, and cowers at the sight of a raised hand. He can barely even shake someone’s hand without flinching from the contact.

And here’s the thing…Conrad doesn’t even know why all the time because he suffers from Dissociative Amnesia, a type of Amnesia that stems from shock and trauma.

Deep inside, Conrad wants to be loved. Deep inside, Conrad wants to be innocent again.

But most of all…

Deep inside, Conrad wants to know who he really is.

Anonymous

I will be honest that Bucky Barnes was a BIT of the inspiration behind Conrad😂

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings 😂😂😂

I was waiting for someone to ask XD

It was something my Dad said while we were watching Captain America: Civil War together. He just said “It’s Capsicle and Buckypop”, talking about how both of them were frozen at some point in their lives…and I liked it, so yeahhhhh.😆

I hope that answers your question xD

RAE
                        @rae
                          • Total Posts: 3558

@freedomwriter76

Okay, yeah, Conrad is a little more tragic, but…

RIKER IS STILL MY FAVORITE AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💕💕💕

“Gargoyles and thickets, griffins and briskets."

HighScribe
                          @highscribeofaetherium

@freedomwriter76

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why?

Anonymous

@rae I meannnn, sameeeeeee. Riker is just so special to me💖💖

But Conrad tho… 😭😭💖💔😭😭 I love him too <3

Anonymous

@highscribeofaetherium Idk 😭😭💔💖😭😭 He’s going to be so sweet and loyal tho and just ughhhhhhhhh Conrad will be amazing💖😭

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Aww the poor baby 😭😭😭 that’s just horendous

he should meet Flax so they can share on Trauma XD he’s also serperated from his parents for basically forever

Viewing 15 posts - 4,201 through 4,215 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >