The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 6,575 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

I think you are partial… lol.

They do have a great story though.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4721

@livingwoodchronicles Not ice cream, but I had lemon ice and liked it.

I mixed apple juice in my lemon ice and it was SO DELICIOUS.

@highscribeofaetherium
        Well, I went to Italy this summer on a mission trip and had genuine gelato there. I have to say I like them all, although I haven’t had sorbet much.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@mineralizedwritings LOL…maybe a little bit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ okayyy, maybe MORE than a little bit…

they do, don’t they!? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

XD yeah!

Do you like Bucky more than Steve? :O

Also how are you doing?

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings I do like Bucky more than Steve, lol…he’s just such a broken boi but also sweet, as most of the broken bois are…and Bucky’s just amazing and so broken๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

I’m doing alright! Had my best friend over at my house for the weekend for the first time, so that was fun. We’re already trying to plan to do it again sometime, so yeahhh…we had fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Felt a little drained lately, and felt depressed a bit yesterday for some reason, but prayed during the night and that feeling went away ๐Ÿ’–

How about you? ๐Ÿ™‚

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

Well you seem to have had a effect on me at some point because Bucky is also my favorite ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ for the same reasons though. Like his story is so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he doesn’t deserve the pain he goes through ;(

Sounds like a blast!!

Sorry to hear that! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— I was feeling pretty mentally crummy yesterday, it kinda got better but I had a bunch of health problems flare up last night… yeah. I was up at 12 trying to fix it and make sure it didn’t get worse. It’s just a terrible feeling trying to gather what you need in a dark kitchen at night, while your feeling a little faint and weak. Usually I get my mom up to help me but obviously when I move out I won’t have that luxury, I’m trying do it by myself now so that when it happens when I’m on my own I’ll be confident I can do it without passing out… like now is the time I can experiment, because there’s other people in the house. Idk, it just feels awful. I’m doing better now but I’m pretty much stuck sitting in a chair XD if I move it gets worse. But hey, I ate some lunch without throwing up…? ๐Ÿ˜… (Not sharing this for pity lol, just how I’m currently doing And yes I’m aware it’s concerning XD)

Other than that, the rain outside has been awesome!!! The wind blew part of a dead tree (oOOooh exciting drama! Yeah, you know you’re bored when tree getting blown over is cool) Anyways the rain sets such a writing mood! I wrote some random fantasy stuff and had a lot of fun. Oh, also did you see my new pfp? It’s Everly!

I’m trying to figure out if I should go to a local cubing competition…

It’s kinda weird, cubing was my obsession for so long, but there weren’t any competitions in our little town… but now that there is one, I’m out of practice. I think I’m going to try to get back to it, because it just seems like a fun experience.

Kylie
                @livingwoodchronicles
                  • Total Posts: 268

@MineralizedWritings @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper

Alright y’all, I have a confession. I am an optimistic person. (I know…weird confession) Always have been an optimist. People say I’m a half glass full, I say, “I’m thankful to even have a glass”. But I’m gonna be honest with y’all…life…has not been easy. I mean, dealing with a broken leg and stress and work…its not easy. I don’t know, I guess all that to say, I myself (the encouraging person I am, or try to be at least) needs a little encouragement and pick-me-ups back. I don’t know, I’ve felt very much alone in my depression lately and I’m just reaching out to some of my wonderful gals, wondering if anyone has been in my footsteps and would like to share some advice?

That’s all. Sorry to bother y’all! โค๏ธ

follow the one with fire in His eyes

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@livingwoodchronicles

Idk if any of this helps at all, but here’s my advice lol

If you can find something you enjoy to do, that you are still able to do, do that! It feels really good (for me at least) to be passionate about something. If you can’t walk well, then write. If you’re bored of writing, make up a crazy AU for your favorite charries and don’t worry about it being well written. Just write those scenes you’ve always wanted too. I’m a routine person, so setting goals and meeting them is what makes me happy, I know not everyone is like that though. Idk, I like to think about how to have fun.

I’ve had this issue lately where I’ve been through a good deal more heavy stuff than some other kids my age, and it’s made me have less fun. I think in hard times it’s important to have light happy stuff to do because otherwise you just dwell in the weight of the situation. It’s ok to think about it, afterall that’s how you learn from it, but it gets exhausting if you do that for too long. I think it’s important to have something you look forwards to at the end of the day, whether it be listening to your favorite song, making a really dumb stick-figure comic, or calling a friend.

Don’t feel alone in it! I know it’s easy to feel that way, but if it makes you feel any better I feel like that sometimes, and I’ve heard others on kp say the same thing.

If you ever are not too busy, you are welcome to join one of the rp’s too! The all boys royal academy one is just getting started.

Thatโ€™s all. Sorry to bother yโ€™all! โค๏ธ

Oh and do please never apologize for reaching out to us! ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

And you are welcome to DM me on insta if you need a chat ๐Ÿ™‚

Can’t promise I know what to say but I can listen!

Kylie
                    @livingwoodchronicles

@mineralizedwritings Thanks girlfriend; hearing that (well, reading that) really helped!! I out of the normal don’t DM people on my social platforms lol…but thank you for offering! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@livingwoodchronicles

So glad I could help!

Yw! <3

I forget not everyone does that lol, insta is what I use to socialize other than kp, so I video chat my sister through that, dm (Y’know like when you reply to a ig story, it comes out as a dm?) people I don’t know that well as long as I know they are safe… XD I get it though! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

whaley
                        @whalekeeper
                          • Total Posts: 3144

@livingwoodchronicles

Hey girl โคโคโค

I’m sorry for what you’re going through, and I’m sure it feels like going back and forth between optimism and a sudden “I don’t want to go through this, I just wanna cry.”

These days, for me, it’s this cycle. A cycle of cheerful passion, and nothing’s-gonna-stop-me – and then suddenly, the depression comes back, and it feels like you’ve just been wasting your time.

It sucks, and all I can say right now is this – for me, when I went on my evangelism trip a couple weeks back? I realized the power of song. This constant praising God, no matter who’s mocking us. I remember us just randomly singing, out of nowhere, while making breakfast – out on a walk – in the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜‚ And it built up, like a bunch of rhythms tied all together, and Iย knewย it was there. Even when I got discouraged and couldn’t feel it.

I’m back at home now, I’m feeling messed up,and stressed over math, of all things – and right now, I’m seriously considering pulling out my songbook.

Maybe singing’s not your jam ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ I get it. Is there another aspect of worship that you could weave into your day? I know it’s a typical answer from a Christian, but what can I say ๐Ÿ˜‚

Other things… Going outside. Cooking. Drawing a little stickman comic strip. Basic stuff that needs to be remembered. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And expect the depression to come back in waves. It isn’t going to disappear immediately. Don’t let that discourage you.

You got this, girl โค Or better yet, God’s got this, girl โคโคโค

โ€œEverything is a mountainโ€

Anonymous

@livingwoodchronicles Girl, I’m so sorry you’re going through this, but I do understand (at least some of it) ๐Ÿ’–

I’ve battled on and off with depression for years now, and had a really bad bout of it several months back. I’m used to being the happy girl in my family, the one who always seems to have her life together when she really doesn’t.

I will second both Min and Whaley in what they said: find something you enjoy, and listen to Christian music! Christian music was one of the biggest things that helped pull me through the day-to-day bouts of depression that I have battled, and it reminded me of God’s love and mercy and beauty, even in the midst of my depression.

Please never feel as if you are alone, and please never feel that you are a bad Christian for battling depression. God understands our struggles way more than we know, and he has never expected perfection. I know for me, it felt horrible battling it…I felt as though battling depression meant I wasn’t truly a good child of God…but please never feel that way, as it isn’t true…God loves you and wants you to come to him just as you are, not as youย thinkย you’re supposed to be. Let him in, because only when we let him into our lives 100% can he really begin to heal us โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Also, please reach out to someone you love and trust. My depression and loneliness got very, very bad several months ago, so much so that I struggled with the thought that people would be better off if I wasn’t alive. But I eventually got the courage to reach out to my Mom, and slowly but surely, those feelings began to go away. They still come back somedays, but now I do know that I’m not alone, especially in my struggles.

If it’s hard for you to talk to people about your feelings (it was SUPER hard for me!!), then you could try doing what I did: write your feelings and give the person you want to tell the piece of paper, document, etc.

I wrote down what I was feeling and gave it to my Mom, and later we talked, after she already knew how I was feeling, and it helped me immensely to truly talk to her and open up.

However you do it, just please open up to somebody you love and trust in your life…because truth is, they probably understand what you’re going through, and, even if they don’t, they can still be there for you as you battle these feelings โค๏ธโค๏ธ

You’re never alone girl!!!

And please, never apologize for reaching out…we’re all more than glad that we get to be here for you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Kylie
                            @livingwoodchronicles

@whalekeeper Thankyou! Yeah, it gets hard at times and there are definitely times where I cry just because of frustration and loneliness. Like, last night, we had friends come to go to the waterfalls and I couldn’t go with because of my leg…and so, I was home, alone, for 8 hours…it was so frustrating and I got really depressed.

Music is one the only ways to beat the depression; I write songs, and I sing songs, and I sing everywhere! It’s my first go-to!

Thankyou so much!!

Kylie
                              @livingwoodchronicles

@freedomwriter76 Thankyou girlfriend! I’ve gotten a lot better at battling depression then in the past (I went through a lot last year, ended up doing some pretty reckless things and just hung out with the wrong people), but it has gotten better! Thank God!

whaley
                                @whalekeeper
                                  • Total Posts: 3144

@livingwoodchronicles

I feel that so bad.

I have never been able to socialize as smoothly as the rest of my friend group, because I moved here at thirteen years old, and my ties aren’t as tight. I miss a lot of stuff. One of the worst days in my life was prom day. I went on a shopping spree with my mum. We had some real bonding time. I envisioned myself happy and vibing with my friends – actually impressing them for once – actually loving my own look, and not hating my awkwardness for once.

But I ended up staying at home, alone and awake until the next morning, hair still in curlers, with the worst case of strep ever.

Sometimes you just can’t win, no matter how much you try.

It hurts, but you have to push through and find other opportunities, you know?

And yeah, music helps ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad I could help a little.

โ€œEverything is a mountainโ€

Viewing 15 posts - 2,746 through 2,760 (of 6,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >