The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,656 through 2,670 (of 6,574 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@fab ha ha yeah….

I was listening to music from, like, video games I don’t even play and then randomly switched to Offenbach’s Cancan yesterday. Then listened to The Blue Danube and laughed so hard about how that song is in like, tons of movies/shows.

I’m playing Minecraft right now, but with a texture pack that redesigns everything to look Halo-styled, so I’m basically playing two games simultaneously. But it also changes the music….and I have to say Halo music is epic.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Euodia
      @euodia-vision
        • Total Posts: 1308

@freedomwriter76

LOL 🤣🤣🤣 Yep, I get that!!! My fam is varied, lol. My sis doesn’t really like Marvel too much, lol…but Dad’s fav is Black Panther, bro’s is Spider-Man, and Mom’s is Hawkeye, and then mine is Bucky quickly followed by Steve, so…yeah, varied for sure!! 😉

My sis has said that her fav is probably Hawkeye tho

Ahhh nice! Steve is number one for everyone, then some like Black Panther, others Spiderman, Wanda is a fav, my one sister like Shuri (🤔) and then I’m Bucky. 😂

You’re so welcome!!! 💖💖💖 Aww, girl, I’m so sorry you’ve had such a rough morning. I get that tho, I’ve had really rough mornings too. So sorry it was so rough tho!!! *sends lots of hugs* (UGH, yes, that time of the month…legit the worst 😭) So glad you’re doing better now tho…hoping your day continues to get even better 💖💖💖

Thanks SO much! Yeeeeah, sometimes you’ve just gotta deal with the rough ones 😂😅 I appreciate the hugs!😊

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2210

@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76

At least your guys’ family likes Marvel, my parents think it’s the stupidest thing ever, and my brother has outgrown it *rolls eyes* He likes Spiderman and Ant-Man and that’s it

basically the comedic movies

My favorite character is…

Can you guess? bet you can’t XD

Wanda!!! Yeah big surprise

Seriously I have trouble finding people who share my nerdiness over Marvel XD but I just meant a girl at youth group, who has seen all the movies, even the ones I haven’t XD and she ships Nat and Steve

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
          -Thorne

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

YOU HATE CHRIS PRATT?!?! He’s an actual Non liberal actor XD (to my knowledge lol)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

Plus he did AMAZING on the Mario movie

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 3141

@godlyfantasy12

Chris Pratt played Emmet in the Lego Movie, so he’s okay in my book XD

“Everything is a mountain”

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

Luv emmet 😂

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Allison
                  @acancello
                    • Total Posts: 842

@keilah-h

Ive played Minecraft with the Halo pack (Might be different, it was free) The music on it was amazing (all Halo music is though)! I also loved how the swords were energy swords.

@godlyfantasy12

Yes!!! I just 💗 Emmet! He is so funny! But then I also love Lucy and Benny and everyone there! Do you like movie one or two? I like one the best 😀 .

"Would you kindly...?"

whaley
                    @whalekeeper
                      • Total Posts: 3141

@acancello

I like the first one the best, but we watch the second one more often, because we have the dvd in the car. Emmet is my favorite cinnamon roll *hugzies*

“Everything is a mountain”

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1643

@Freedomwriter76

LOL…yeahhh, this forum exploded yesterday XXD🤣🤣

It definitely did! So fun 🤣🥰

Aww, that was so sweet!!! 💖💖💖 Aww, girl, tysm!!! You’re just the sweetest!!! 🥰🥰🥰

I know right!! 💖💖💖💖 Awww you’re welcome girl!! You are too!!! 💕💕💕💕

You’re so welcome!!! Aww, tysm!!! 💕💕💕💕

🥰🥰🥰

Yep, for sure!! 💖😂😂

Yes! 😂😂❤❤

(AWWW, babies!!! 😭 never watched Maze Runner, but from what you’ve told me…I feel bad for these poor babies already!!! 💖💖😭 also, i’m a sucker for the broken bois…lol…it’s probably one of the biggest reasons why I love Bucky Boi so much 😂💖💖)

(YES!!! Girl, they are such broken sweeties…I love them all so much…but especially Newt 😭💔🥰🥺❤ Yeah, Maze Runner is PG-13, and so you could probably watch them if you wanted to, (as long as it’s okay with your parents, of course 🥰). The first one is the cleanest, and the happiest too. The second one has got a bit of scary stuff in it. There’s these people that are infected with a virus (called the Flare) and it turns them into zombie type creatures 😬🫢😶 It’s so sad. They’re pretty creepy.  Also, it’s kinda eerie, but the last movie was made in 2018, about a year before Covid…and the disease that the evil organization is trying to find a cure to is a little bit similar to Covid in some ways😦  There were a few scenes with a crowd of people all wearing masks, and everyone was afraid of getting it and desperate for a cure (vaccine). It was just very very weird, and a bit concerning.

But we watched the movie with my dad, he’s okay with that sort of stuff. When we watch it with our mom, we fastforward the creepy parts, which I have no argument to 😅 But other than the few creepy parts, they’re so good. I love them so much, but mostly because of the characters. I love, love, LOVE the charries. They are the reason I love the movies so much. The plots pretty good too, but just, nothing in comparison to the characters 🥰

Which is also another reason Maze Runner makes me sad too 🥺🥺😭😭

*Realizes that I just wrote a full essay on Maze Runner and talked (wrote?? 😅) your ear off* *blushes, then facepalms* I’m so sorry girl!! I can get carried away when ranting about Maze Runner 😅 Here! *offers you a coupon for ranting about Marvel whenever you want/need to* Hopefully that will compensate 🙂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes they need all the love, the poor babies! 😭🥰🥺❤ Yes girl, me too!!! The broken bois are just…just 🥺🥺🥺😭😭❤❤ I’ll have to share a mood board/aesthetic thing that I’m going to make for Thomas and Newt from Maze Runner. It’s bittersweet 🥺❤

Haha yes!! Bucky boi…also girl the other day I read about the plum incident…that was heartbreaking 🥺🥺😭😭 He just wanted to buy some plums 🥺

Also I was talking to my mom about watching them, and we might watch the first Captain America movie sometime!!! 🥳🤩🥳🤩

Awwwwww, girllllllll!!!! You’re so sweet!!!! 💖💖💖💖 (of course, we don’t know for certain or anything, lol…but Mom’s detected some signs 😂😂)

Thank youuuu!!! 💖💖💖💖 You are too!!! (Oh yeah, don’t know for certain…yet 🤭 Oooh yay!!! Mom’s are great at that too. 😂😂)

I’m such an influencer apparently 😂😂🤣🤣🥰🥰💕💕💖💖✨✨

Yes you are girl! An influencer for good! 🥰🥰💖💖✨✨

Ooh, cool!!! ✨ Both mom and dad have brown hair, sooo yeahhh, I got it from both of them, lol!!!

Yeah! Oh awesome!! Yeah my mom has black hair, and my dad has brown, so it would’ve been…interesting if my hair stayed blonde 😂🤣

Yess, no bearded Peter XXD Ok, to be fair, RDJ kinda needs a beard, lol…he looks WAYYYY better in one, even when he’s not playing Tony 😂😂 Yess, isn’t Steve so cute!? Bucky with a beard is ✨magnificent✨

Oh no XDXD Oh yes RDJ does look A LOT better in a beard. I love his beard 🤩🤩😂😂 Yesss Steve is so so cuteeee  🥰🥰💖💖 Yesss magnificent Bucky boi with a beard 😂😂🥰✨

😂😂😂

And lol, i get that!!! For me, it depends on the guy (some do NOT need beards; Tom Holland for example)…but in general, I love beards, so…🤣

🤣 Yeah!! Yes definitely, some don’t, some do. And then there’s those that look great with and without a beard 🤣🤩

The poor guys here on KP…😂😂😂

Ikr!! Sorry guys! 😂🤣

The only one that has ever braved this forum is ArcaneAxiom, lol XXD

🤣 Yes he is very brave.

Oh my gosh, you and Euodia are now official #BeardDefenders?!

….

Great idea 🤩🤣 I will join y’all.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

XD Yeah, don’t worry there’s much more important things on my list than what I mentioned there. Gotta be good friends first and foremost.

(UGH, yes, that time of the month…legit the worst 😭)

Yall 😭 seriously this place must be overrun with girls to be going here 😭

I’m not judging yall just the lack of guys here does become funny at some point, we seem to forget they exist here 😶

And you guys I think fat thor is really funny (also sad) I also just think it’s awesome that somebody was able to make such a realistic fat suit.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings
                            • Total Posts: 2972

@lightoverdarkness6

Haha yes!! Bucky boi…also girl the other day I read about the plum incident…that was heartbreaking 🥺🥺😭😭 He just wanted to buy some plums 🥺

Lol what’s the plum incident?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Kylie
                            @livingwoodchronicles
                              • Total Posts: 268

Okay…this is gonna sound crazy, but am I the only one who doesn’t completely understand emojis????

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Allison
                              @acancello
                                • Total Posts: 842

@livingwoodchronicles

You mean like hearts and stuff? I’m sure there is an easier way than the way I do it, but I just copy and paste them from a google doc. 😀  I am on a computer, but on my phone I have them all, but KP does not work at all on my phone 🙂

"Would you kindly...?"

Kylie
                                @livingwoodchronicles
                                  • Total Posts: 268

@acancello No…not what I mean. I know how to put them on here…but why do people use them? @freedomwriter76 you claim to be the emoji person around here; why do you use emojis??

follow the one with fire in His eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 2,656 through 2,670 (of 6,574 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >