The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 6,578 total)
  • Author
    Kylie
    @livingwoodchronicles
      • Total Posts: 268

@highscribeofaetherium Do have any hobbies?

follow the one with fire in His eyes

HighScribe
      @highscribeofaetherium
        • Total Posts: 2452

@livingwoodchronicles

Well, for starters, I collect knives. I like to draw, write, read, that kind of stuff. I enjoy baking now and then.

How ’bout you?

Home is where your massive, overflowing collection of LEGO bricks is.

Kylie
        @livingwoodchronicles

@highscribeofaetherium Oooh, knives. *Me realizing I sound creepy*

I like writing, duh. I like photography, and I like painting, climbing trees…and being reckless! I’m a pretty reckless person!

HighScribe
          @highscribeofaetherium

@livingwoodchronicles

I love knives ๐Ÿ˜‚

WhAa…?? You likeย WRITING?? I never would have thought!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I live in a fairly suburbanized area, so I’ve never actually climbed a tree. I really want to, though. Same with photography. I think it would be really cool, but I definitely don’t live in an ideal place for that.

What kinds of paints do you like to use??

Kylie
            @livingwoodchronicles

@highscribeofaetherium

Well, ur in luck; I LOVE knifes. My cousin makes knifes…its pretty neat.

And yeah, I write…I think its pretty obvious, but if not, just know, I LOVE writing.

I use watercolor mainly, but I really want to get into hydro-dipping!! I paint my shoes, backpacks, jean-jackets, lol…ect.

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium

@livingwoodchronicles

Wow, cool!! Making knives…ย (I’m gonna have to learn how to do that someday XD)

I had no idea that you could just use watercolor on…ย stuff.

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I had to get off. But now I’m back on ’cause I need to print out a recipe lol. Anyway, I probably won’t be on again until tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kylie
                @livingwoodchronicles

@highscribeofaetherium No prob! Good luck cooking!! Yes…that is what I’m pretty sure ur doing.

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley

and Buckyโ€ฆ well with a beard he might look like a hobo XD

Miley, so rude…

XXD

@highscribeofaetherium

I agree. No beard for Steve. Freedom, Iโ€™m sorry, butย YOUโ€™RE WRONG!!

Jk ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

kindof

Girlllllll….well, at least me and Euodia can be “wrong” together

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@euodia-vision

I know weโ€™re kinda past this nowโ€ฆ but I will defend the beard to the endโ€ฆ

Me too ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž We’ll defend Steve’s beard to the end.

Uhโ€ฆ like Infinity/Endgame beard? Depends, if weโ€™re talking 21st-century bucky, then YES to the beard, but 1942 bucky? NO beard.

Yeahhh, 21st-century Bucky!!! Obviously XXD Also, a beard in the 1940s on a US army officer?? Not very historically accurate anyhow.

But the beard on Steve is amazing!!!!

I mean, y’alllllll…how can you not love this bearded boi??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I mean, look at him!!!!!

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76

#beardedCapsupremacy XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Kylie
                      @livingwoodchronicles

@freedomwriter76 Wow…the beard is still going strong. *leans in to whisper to you* I like the beard better too!

BTW!!! How do you feel about listening to some of my music that I wrote/put together in the online studio I’m using?? I just kinda put the beats together and loop things, but I think its neat!!

Kylie
                        @livingwoodchronicles

That’s DA LINK! Hopefully it works โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

https://www.soundtrap.com/studio/fork/cLcfONn4RuGrU0ReLGUEiQ

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@livingwoodchronicles
                            Very strong, girl…very strong XXD YES, SO GLAD YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!!
                            *fist bump* ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›

So, I don’t normally go to websites I’ve never used before…but I may listen to it at some point. Sorry, I just try to be careful on the web; I hope you understand โค๏ธ I’m sure it sounds FANTABULOUS tho!!!!

@hybridlore
                            You’re so welcome!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Bucky has a beard in Infinity War and Endgame, and I think he looks good in one ๐Ÿ˜œ

See, this is him with a beard ๐Ÿ‘‡

I normally like his shorter hair, but when Bucky has a beard…I love the longer hair, lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings
                              • Total Posts: 2973

@smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision

Freedom, excuse me? Steve has a baby face? I love guys with baby faces, it’s cute. And despite that he still has a great jawline.

I like the beard but it’s good either way. My sister doesn’t like it, but we have some opposite preferences with guys lol)

@euodia

Bucky does have a kinda beard in at least one movie, I will never admit he has hobo vibes ๐Ÿ˜จ

Also, you guys let your family tease you about boys?! ๐Ÿคฏ Only my sister and yall are allowed to do that XD

Lol, freedom that’s funny how your mom teases you ๐Ÿคฃ I only talk to my mom about guys if it’s a serious conversation. In fact, one time she asked me how I like guys to dress (Perhaps it was because I had recently been complaining about guys who keep long hair than neglect it, it pains meeee) I was like ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿ˜ถ I mean what was I supposed to say? (Oh I like earings! And cottagecore aesthetic! Like with the suspenders and everything!) so I just said I like to dress nice so I’d want to date a guy who was the same like that. Whew I think that was a good response ๐Ÿ˜…

My sister more than makes up for it though, we constantly roast each other.

Also yeah maybe this is why kp has so few guys…. but tbh my sister is on a different christian writing forum, and they have a discord, the guys see all of the awkward conversations and it doesn’t seem to be a problemย  for them XD

Also thanks to you guys for the encouragement ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

And for saying my eyes seem pretty XD I think they are?

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

hybridlore
                              @hybridlore
                                • Total Posts: 1404

@freedomwriter76

OHH it’s been a while since I saw the movies, haha thanks! Ok, I like the beard too, but not the hair ๐Ÿ˜…

โ€œI'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

MineralizedWritings
                                @mineralizedwritings
                                  • Total Posts: 2973

@hybridlore

???

The hair is the best part!!! XD

@livingwoodchronicles

I like your music! <33

It sounds like the title too!

It asks you to log in just to listen to it but I’ve used soundtrap before so I don’t mindย  ๐Ÿ™‚

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Viewing 15 posts - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 6,578 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >