The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

@godlyfantasy12

HA, I knew you wanted that, even though you hadn’t suggested it XDXD

“Everything is a mountain”

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2210

@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12

So I’m watching Heartland while I write this XD so I’m in a horsey mood XD

and I realized that there would most likely be stables, and maybe even jumps

Anakin

I read the letter over and over again, I had already put my stuff away but had grown bored of the silence. I truly wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking, mostly because my head was in a letter.

I heard the noise of hooves hitting the concrete floor, and I finally looked around to find myself in the stables.

And one horse had its black head looking out at me.

“Hi there,” I patted the horse on his neck and looked down to see his name written on the door. Sterling, nice name.

“Can I help you?” I turned to see a tall man, his eyes locked on me.

I stepped away from the horse and looked at the man. “Just looking at the horses,”

The man gave a kind smile, “The students have access to all the horses, we even run classes,”

I stepped back to Sterling, his eyes on me.

“That’s one of our shyest horses,”

I looked at the horse’s back, I could see wiping marks, and they were deep and fresh. “He seems comfortable around me,”

“He gets scared around the stable men,”

“Does he jump?”

I truthfully had only jumped a few times, but my old coach had called me impressive. But he was probably being nice, my mother loved horses or really any animals. But my father hadn’t seen the need for them after she died and he quit my riding lessons, claiming it was a waist of time. And yet another piece of my mother had been taken away from me.

“One of the best,”

I smiled at the horse, “I guess I’ll have to put that to the test,”

If anyone wants to run into him feel free to

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
          -Thorne

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@smiley there is a stable! (And November is going to feel very at home there I’ll tell u 😊)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h ooh, he sounds cool! 😉

@godlyfantasy12
              sounds good to me!

And yeah, I’m good with Riker being in the same house as November!

@smiley
              @mineralizedwritings if y’all wanted, we could have Leon, Edmund, and Kaine all share a house…? Just a suggestion, and then there’d be room for another person too 🙂

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings
                • Total Posts: 2972

@freedomwriter76

Sure!

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Smiley
                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Sure

Just note Edmund might be uh… annoying XD

Rebecca’s really the only one who can stand his… craziness XD

-Thorne

Smiley
                  @smiley

@godlyfantasy12

Hey since you’re up, do you want to RP together?

Maybe with Anakin in the stables (I’m still in a horsey mood XD)

-Thorne

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1308

Ooooh I like this House/bedroom thing!

And YES to stables!!! ❤

Uh… so could Tirion really go wherever? Or what Houses are still available?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4721

@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings

All righty! Here’s my first RP here.

Oh, and I forgot to put this, but in the RP, he’ll be eighteen. (He’s quite a bit older in the WIP, of course) Also, he’s not huge, but as a dragon he’s probably bigger than most, if not all, of the other students.

Snake

He soared around the school.

What was the point of this?

Sitting in a classroom with a bunch of younger teens who’d annoy him out of his wits.

Or fellow princes who’d been royals all their lives and would constantly badger him about his past as a mere mercenary.

Hmmmph. He’d much rather be on the battlefield, ripping ImperialWings to shreds.

He landed in front of the school.

No one to welcome him……not that he cared. He’d rather hold off interactions until he was settled.

(anyone else can go up and startle him or something….that’d be pretty funny)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@anyone XD don’t feel like tagging

Nyx

I DON’T WANNA GO! YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!” Nyx screeched, flailing his arms and legs around, falling back onto his bed.

“Nyxie, come on, don’t be like that!” Jocelyn cried as a few servants wrestled with the little boy, trying to get him into his suit jacket.

“No! I won’t go! I won’t, I won’t, I won’t!” He yowled, kicking one of the attendants in the gut. He hissed, canines showing and bit another on the wrist.

All of them backed away, fear evident on their faces as they stared at the well nicknamed “Demon Prince.

“Nyxie…” Jocelyn sighed, coming close.

“Careful princess!” One of the attendants, the one nursing his wrist, cried. She shook her head, smiling. “It’s alright. Why don’t you all go ready the carriage?”

“Yes miss,” They nodded, heading out, but not before shooting a glare at the young prince.

Jocelyn sat on the bedside, waiting for her baby brother to slowly sit up, his clothes now ruffled and wrinkled.

“You do know that fighting is only gonna make this harder, right?”

“I’m not going,” he huffed, crossing his arms. His ears tipped, nose twitching as his large brown eyes wavered.

“Listen bud…I know things have been…difficult recently…with everything that’s happened,” Lyn frowned, scooting a bit closer to her brother. His tails wrapped around his lower torso, and he pulled his knees up to his chest.

“But…maybe this’ll be good for us. Just think…we haven’t ever really gotten the chance to…get out, ya know? We never really questioned it before but…now with everything that’s come to light…”

“Maybe I liked how it was before…”

Jocelyn wrapped her arms around her brother, bringing him close. He slowly melted into her grasp, still pouting.

“Why do things have to change?”

“Sometimes change is good.”

“Not all change…” He looked up, meeting her eyes. Jocelyn frowned, running a hand over his fluffy ears, tracing a small scar over his cheek…

She sucked in a breath, trying to hold back her tears. She forced a smile.

“Trust me, alright? This is gonna be great.”

Nyx looked away, huffing. “Not without you it won’t be.”

“Aww, come on. I’ll see you in no time! Besides, you really want your big sis watching your every move?”

Nyx didn’t answer. Lyn frowned.

“Hey…come on…smile for me, huh?” Nyx still didn’t reply. Jocelyn sighed. “Alright, alright…just…promise you’ll try to behave, okay? So I don’t have to come down there and give you a stern talking to,” she laughed, grabbing him and tickling him relentlessly.

He screeched, swatting at her fingers. “Stop! Enough! You menace!” His canines showed as he smiled, his giggles sounding like music to Lyn’s ears.

Nyx watched as the bright red carriage, etched with gold and black-a sight to behold, definitely standing out amongst the normal-fled down the paved road.

His sister stuck her head out the passenger side, smiling bit, blonde locks flying. She waved a white gloved hand, laughing.

“I promise Nyxie! I’ll see you soon! And I’ll write you every week, alright! Gryphon express! You better write baaack!”

Nyx’s nose scrunched, though he couldn’t help the small smile on his face at his sister’s laughter.

Though…as she and the carriage faded into the distance…

Nyx couldn’t escape the sudden…inescapable feeling of being…

All alone….

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 I kinda want Snake and Nyx to meet now…..

Either they’ll be like “you hate being here? I hate being here too!” and be friends or instantly try to kill each other and be rivals for the whole rest of the RP……

LOL either way would be hilarious.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h AND THE SIZE DIFFERENCE XD!!! I am now imagining Nyx riding around in Snake’s shoulders like a spoiled brat of a child and both of them just being absolute chaos gremlins

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 LET’S DO IT

Wanna RP first, or should I?

I’m so into this now…..

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h probably u. I’m about to chill for a while before church service tonight. 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 254 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >