The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3421

@godlyfantasy12

Ooooh, I may just have to throw ma bois in here… 😏

I can’t guarantee anything though just because I don’t know how well I’ll be able to keep up with two RPs. 😅😂

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@esther-c

Yeah same thing with me… two RPs means multi-tasking. But can’t wait to see your bois! 😉

“Everything is a mountain”

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2210

@godlyfantasy12

So uh who wants to start this thing? XD

@esther-c

Yeah I’m honestly not sure how much I can do it, but I figured I would join

plus it was fun to figure out how Tomorrow’s war fits into a royal AU XD

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
          -Thorne

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper SEBASTIAN!!!! YAY!! Also he and Nyx are probs gonna be the same height XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@smiley I can start it but it’ll be a bit later 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Euodia
              @euodia-vision
                • Total Posts: 1308

@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @esther-c @whalekeeper

I’m gonna be adding Tirion! I’ll have to introduce him later, I got carried away with his ‘Story’ and now it needs a lot of editing and stuff XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                @euodia-vision
                  • Total Posts: 1308

@smiley

By the way I loveee your profile pic and the quote XD that’s my favorite scene XD

Thank youuuuu! I love No Way Home and all da Spideys XD. Andrew Garfield’s spidey was amazinggggggg, I haven’t seen his spiderman movies so this was my first time seeing him as Peter Parker. 😂

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

We need some royalcore aesthetic pictures to get in the mood! Hopefully these come through…

And an elite academy name. Something with some sparkle…

whaley
                    @whalekeeper

whaley
                      @whalekeeper

whaley
                        @whalekeeper

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@whalekeeper YES!!!!!

ALSO!!! &

@everyone

i really don’t wanna be the “headmaster” or whoever runs the school this time cuuuuuz…uhh when ppl want to interact with the headmistress in the other RP we have running….I hate having to be her XD

so yea XD just wanted to put that out there

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision

Oooh, did you have a lot of fun? Sure sounds like it 😉 You must showeth us his backstory…

@godlyfantasy12

Yuh-HUH your majesty 😜

Well we could just invent a headmaster, and let anyone control him. He could be a mysterious dude who just pops up to give wisdom and wonder to random events in the school. Maybe he is a shape-shifter king who can look like anyone, but you can identify him by this signet ring on his finger or somethin

Like, he doesn’t necessarily have to be mean or evil – maybe he’s just gone a lot on secret trips.

I don’t know, I’m just throwing ideas around 😂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by whaley.

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@whalekeeler ooh I like that idea!! And he has a sense of humor too, like sometimes mimicking the students if they’re being a pain or say something stupid, but all in good fun, since he can shapeshift. Things like that.

ALSO….IT IS TIME FOR THE FIRST RP!!! AH I AM SO EXCITED!!

@smiley
                                @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @whoever-else-is-here

November

November stared at the ever-growing marble entryway of the academy, his heart nearly beating out of his chest.

He bit his lower lip, hands shaking as he finger the small signet ring tied around his neck with a humble string; a gift from home…

A gift he didn’t deserve…but one that his friend…

No…she was more then that now…

Had always been more then that…

Had hoped would help ease a bit of his homesickness…and also help keep a few of the other, real princes at bay.

November let out a low breath, trying to steady his ever jumbled nerves, eyes ticking from left to right as he slowly stepped forward, a hand still clasping the ring.

There were no words November could say to describe the place. He wasn’t even going to try. It was like the Fabel’s palace tenfold, and that in itself was breathtaking.

November lowered his head, feeling even more unworthy and Ill-fitted then he already did.

He straighter his clothes as best he could-a simple light burgundy sweater, and a neat pair of pants. Nothing princely in the slightest.

The politicians of his kingdom had been aghast when he’d walked out to take the carriage to the school dressed in such…common apparel.

And in truth…November himself had wondered what exactly the royal family had been thinking, allowing him to wear such an outfit, on the first day no less…

But they’d made it very clear that they didn’t want November going in as something he wasn’t.

Ara had made it very clear….

“When we see each other again,” She held his hand in her own, chocolate eyes sparkling in the starlight above her balcony. “I don’t want you to be like those other stuffy nobles I’ve met before.”

November had laughed, looking away and staring at the land stretched below. The kingdom that…was now not only his home…but would one day be his…

He’d swallowed. “But isn’t that what I’m supposed to be?”

Ara turned his face back to her, smiling that…ever brilliant smile. “No. You’re supposed to be you. My sweet stable boy. My best friend. That’s who I love, and that’s who I want to rule by my side.”

November’s face had burned at her touch, mouth going dry as the two of them stared at each other.

“I…”

Promise?”

I…I promise…” 

It was after that when Ara had gifted him her signet ring…a reminder of his promise to her…

He’d made a vow…to his princess.

His love.

He blushed at that thought, still trying to get used to the fact that it was now set in stone.

She really was his…

And…she wanted him the way he was.

With his unruly curls and splashes of freckles. With all of the scars that laced his skin…

“Remember who you are, November!” She’d called, lifting her dress and running down the road after the carriage. 

Most would have thought it undignified of a princess.

But November had smiled, laughing and waving at his beloved. His best friend.

“And don’t let anyone change you! I love you!”

November smiled, closing his eyes and wrapping his hands around the signet ring for a moment, before stepping into the rest of his life.

I love you too.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

AHHHHHH I LOVED THAT 😭 WRITING MY ARA AND NOVEMBER AS LOVERS TOGETHER WAS AHHH AMAZING

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 254 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >