The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

@loopylin

Coolio, and thanks for the visual!

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
      @loopylin
        • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper

Jack 

“Whatever. Listen – if you wait here, and sigh a lot, someone’s bound to do what you want. Word of advice.”

Jack snorted. He very much doubted the boy’s advice. It may work for small children, but likely not for a 16 year old such as himself. He sat down on the couch and placed his suitcase on his lap.

“You remind a bit of my sister,” he said. “What’s your name? I’m Jack Celby. Prince of the Valley of the Elf-folk.”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
        @loopylin

Literally just now made up Jack’s last name and kingdom/people name on the spot. It might change.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Ha, I feel yah, Celby is cute tho

whaley
            @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Sebastian

The kid didn’t look like an elf.

Bastian leaned back and gestured delicately with one hand, like some fancy nobleman. “As I said, Krataristo. My surname. A famous family.”

He wasn’t about to admit he had been desperately waiting for company for half an hour.

Loopy
              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Jack 

Assuming that the boy’s hand was held out for a handshake, Jack grasped it and gave it a firm shake.

“Great to meet you… Krataristo.” He said, letting go of his hand. “Does everyone call you by your surname?”

As he spoke, he unclasped his suitcase and pulled out an old, leather bound sketch pad and a small piece of charcoal. He had decided he would need something to do if he was going to wait here with his new acquaintance.

whaley
                @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Sebastian

Celby pulled drawing tools out of his suitcase, and proceeded to scratch away quietly.

Bastian stared at his own hand, and wiped it on the front of his jacket.

He blinked, and smiled charmingly. “Those whom I have only just met, yes. I prefer to lead a private life.”

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Bastian stared at his own hand, and wiped it on the front of his jacket.

Hehe, I knew that that would get a funny reaction out of him. I’m having fun having Jack interact with someone other than his siblings.

Jack 

Jack began sketching out a landscape with rolling hills and grazing sheep on the page.

“Heh. Yeah, I can get that. Wanting a private life.”

His mind began to drift off and he got lost in his drawing, temporarily forgetting about Krataristo sitting next to him.

(Sorry, he isn’t much for conversation)

Loopy
                    @loopylin

@keilah-h @euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @esther-c @mineralizedwritings

Does anyone want their character to meet Dante?

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 4721

@godlyfantasy12 I’ve been on a trip for the past, like, week, so……

Haven’t gotten a chance to RP!

Can you tell me where we are again?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12
                          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h I last RPed as Nyx on page 10 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Total Posts: 4721

@godlyfantasy12 ok great, thanks!

Snake

“Who would want to go to this dumb school?” the fox kid muttered.

Snake chuckled.

He was actually surprised such a diminutive creature was a prince of anything, unless he was to be leader of other foxy creatures.

“Let’s get something straight, dragon boy!” Nyx said, jabbing a finger at him, tails lashing. “I am Nyx Rigby, Secondborn of Cirque! I am not, nor will ever be cute or adorable! So do not even think about any of that!”

“I wasn’t thinking that.” Snake hissed. “And as for my name……Just call me ‘Snake.’ You’ll find it fits me.” He lashed his indeed snakelike, heavily spiked tail.

Nyx was not amused.

A carriage came in, pulled by winged creatures. Not dragons, though.

Snake had an idea.

They’d never see it coming….

“I’m going to startle those winged boys, Nyx. Want to help me?” he asked.

(I apologize in advance if Paxton gets traumatized. Snake is aiming for the other three.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h

It’s fine, he’ll probably be alright, tho the other three won’t be happy and will probably retaliate (also against Nyx!)

Nyx

Nyx raised a brow, but a small smirk lit his face. A twinkle of mischief shone in his eyes, but…then he remembered his sister’s words.

Surely she wouldn’t mind this though, right?

After all! He’d made a friend, right?

Well…He might not would call Snake a friend just yet…but still!

“Sure! Let’s do it,” He snickered.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings
                                • Total Posts: 2972

@loopylin

He can meet Kaine if you want! Kaine was talking to @godlyfantasy12 ‘s November but I think their conversation is almost over. He’s just standing around in the main lobby.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
                                @loopylin

@mineralizedwritings

Ok! I’ll rp soonish…

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 254 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >