The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    whaley
    @whalekeeper
      • Total Posts: 3141

@euodia-vision

It’s so weird, because I’m usually a dark academia sort of girl, but recently the candycore! Comic book aesthetics!! I actually made an aesthetic board for Marcel based on the latter, but I can’t download it properly yet. *cue grumpy face*

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
      @whalekeeper

Does anyone want to interact with Marcel?

Euodia
        @euodia-vision
          • Total Posts: 1308

@whalekeeper

Ahhh yes, same actually. XD Recently yellow has become my fav color, before I just like gray, black, etc.

OOOOH I can’t wait to see this board!!!

also! I’d love for Tirion to interact with Marcel… I’m leaving in a few hours and won’t be back till tomorrow, so if you want him to interact with someone sooner that’s fine too!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision

Okay, buttery yellow is the bEstest ever.

Sure! We’ll see what happens – I’m actually going to leave for the beach on Saturday, and will be gone for a whole week. Ya know, just looking for a bit of fun before leaving.

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1308

@whalekeeper

Agreeeeeed!!

Oh funnnn! That works out tho cuz I’m leaving for camp Sunday through Friday so I won’t be here next week either. 😂 But yes, we can definitely have some fun before we leave XD. If you wanted to RP for Marcel today I could reply tomorrow!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
              @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision @anyone else who might wanna meet angel boi

Marcel

[Part 2 of last RP, kinda]

Descending required an exquisite flair, and even a Guardian’s technique needed a bit of fine-tuning.

Marcel was tired from the long trip, and his wings drooped at first. But in the flurry of the moment, it was impossible to notice anything else than the dazzle, the light, the color – everything wrapped around itself like a spicy nacho burrito, and displayed in all its messy glory.

A priest pulled out a scroll, coughed, and read. “Behold, bow before the radiant warrior, that most all-powerful being, who bent down to the mountain’s height, despite his royal status. Presenting the King of the Blossoms, Blessed of the Nine Angels… our Guardian of the Heavenly Orbs… His Majesty Marcaedes.

Curl my wingtips… Tilt my head just so…

Marcel’s blue eyes flashed, his slippered feet and robes  traced the ground, and his six wings whispered songs.

Now was his time to shine.

Now was his time to…

Now…

Time to…

Marcel landed with a huff. “I was trying to make a divine arrival. Where is everyone?”

The school entrance, though large and majestic itself, was completely empty.

A complete and utter disappointment.

All that show, for nothing? Perhaps this was just a rehearsal.

But the Soleil servants began to mutter amongst themselves, withdrawing on the clouds swiftly.

Marcel blinked, and whirled around, silks flying. “Where are you going?”

The head priest leaned to one side reverently, and said, “The prophecies state that our Godling must sojourn in our world for three hundred and sixty-five days, and be left alone here, to ponder upon what he has learned. As you step into the unknown, our Guardian Marcaedes, may your pizza never be cold…”

The figures held out their arms, and smiled down upon him, disappearing with a flash of light.

Marcel shook his bubblegum-colored head angrily, and kicked at his own, now small golden cloud.

He had assumed a crowd of princes to welcome him, but that was obviously too much to ask for. Now he had to go in, explain his shining identity to the desk clerk, and hope someone would take him seriously.

He flew up the steps, and dropped the winged act, folding his wings over and over until they were hidden under the clothes. Then he pushed the door open. “Anyone home? His Majesty Marcel wants a nice hot bubble bath right about now…”

whaley
                @whalekeeper

Also noting on here, I will be leaving tomorrow and will be gone most of the time for two weeks ❤ Have fun writer peeps

Smiley
                  @smiley
                    • Total Posts: 2210

@euodia-vision @whalekeeper

I’m going camping next week too, I’m super excited

and tomorrow I have my brother’s sweet sixteen to go to

Busy month for me (honestly the summer is always more busy than the school year)

Do me a favor…. Tell Cress I meant it
                    -Thorne

Loopy
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2334

@smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @others

I definitely want to join this with Dante and maybe some other character. I already did a drawing of him in his fancy clothes!

I could probably figure this out myself by reading the whole rp, but I was just wondering where all the other characters are right now and what they’re doing? Is there someone Dante can meet?

Also, is this the beginning of the school year? Maybe we could do a quick school assembly where the headmaster welcomes all the students and introduces the teachers or something.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                      @loopylin

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                        @loopylin

Here he is. It was just a quick sketch so ignore the kinda wonky proportions

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 8156

@loopylin welcome back, btw!!! ❤️

DANTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

XD

Loopy
                            @loopylin

I meant to post this several days ago…

Dante Maddox

Physical description: 

(picture ^)  reddish colored skin, lots and lots of freckles, pointy teeth, burnt-brown almost black hair, average height, wears his clothes loosely and casually, about 17 in human years, has completely fire-proof skin

Personality:

cocky, mischievous, loves excitement

Backstory: 

(I know very little about medieval government systems, so I’m just kinda winging it here)

Dante was adopted off the streets when he was very small by the Lord Callin Maddox, a distant relative of the king. Lord Callin raised him not only to be a proper ruler, but also to be a skilled fighter and an untraceable assassin. Dante feels indebted to his adoptive father, and therefore goes along with a lot of things he usually wouldn’t want to do. Despite this, though, he still has a bit of rebellion in him, and is known to occasionally sneak out of the castle and cause a bit of trouble.

In the few years before Dante is sent to the school, a series of what seem like unconnected accidents cause the deaths of most of the royal family, leaving Lord Callin next in line for the throne. Dante is suddenly a prince and is sent to a school for young rulers. He goes unwillingly, ridden by guilt, because he knows that those weren’t accidents. He knows that neither he nor Callin deserve the throne, but he can’t do anything about it.

I’m still not sure who he should meet up with though…

Loopy
                              @loopylin

Aaand I’m adding a second character

Prince Jack (last name tbd)

Physical Description: 

Fluffy white hair over his eyes, two small horns on his head, tan skin, tallish (idk 5’8” or something), white shirt with light blue pants, his crown is a simple band of silver which he usually doesn’t wear

Personality:

Friendly, confident, social introvert (loves being with people but needs time alone to recharge), loves being outside, hard worker

Backstory:

Jack grew up happy with his parents, the King and Queen, and his little siblings, Cody and Kate. His kingdom is small and most of the territory is made up of farmland.

Though he did love spending time in the palace with his family growing up, he would often sneak out in disguise and go spend time with a group of old shepherds in the nearby fields. It did not take long for them to figure out he was the prince, but they continued to welcome him anyway.

He learned a lot from the shepherds, but once he turned 16, his parents decided he needed to learn from someone more qualified, and sent him to this school. He is excited to go, but he is also nervous, since he has never left home before.

Also this is kinda what his outfit looks like, but without the gloves.

Koshka
                                @koshka
                                  • Total Posts: 1555

@godlyfantasy12

I just realized that Nik is a year younger than Grimm, not that either would notice it at first.

Nikolai Korolski

Beowulf’s eyes burned an icy blue, similar to the ice of Timur’s gaze, but not quite. The prince shielded his armorbearer with his shoulder and dropped one hand to a long blade in his belt. A silent warning.

True brothers.

Swallowing back the strange burning in his throat, Nikolai bowed again, brushing knuckles to forehead. The world blurred for a moment as the pain shifted to a throbbing heartbeat.

He straightened and smiled.

“Beowulf, as in House of Beowulf?” Mirth glinted behind his silver blue eyes as he gestured across the common hall. A large arched door stood encircled by ebony and gold letters. Sure the personal chambers were large, but he could hardly call them a house.

Suddenly, the hair on the back of his neck prickled as he felt Timur’s door close behind him. He stepped away and swiveled so his back was no longer exposed to his brother.

“Ah, you must be Grimm Beowulf. Best of greetings to you.” The green eyed prince smiled, his voice low and gentle as usual. He turned his eyes on his brother, green-gold locking with silver-blue. Nikolai’s blood turned to ice. Timur frowned. “My dear brother, I am sure our father would be overjoyed to see you, the heir prince, dressed as a common Strelt.”

Nikolai’s eyes narrowed, shoulders and back straight, but he said nothing.

The stare battle continued untill Timur snorted and strode away, gold embroidered boots clicking with every step.

Blinking against the blurring room, Nikolai allowed his shoulders to fall, head resting against a door post. The pearls caught around the silver archer’s thumb ring on his left hand, cool against his fingers. He sighed.

False brothers.

Annddd he’s totally forgotten that Grimm and Conan could still be standing there.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 254 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >