The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 254 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4721

@godlyfantasy12 OK!

Snake

A boy stood there as a carriage drove off.

A small one….with ears and three tails.

He looked miserable.

Probably also hated being here…….

“Hey.” Snake’s voice made the little fox kid jump. He didn’t look any more relaxed once he saw the towering dragon standing over him. “Don’t want to be here? Well, neither do I, so…..hey, at least you’ve got some company.”

The fox boy scowled at him, but didn’t deny it.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

Okay this took me a good chunk of time to write, but here is Marcel!

Note: I stole the name Soliel from the regular school roleplay. Firstly, because I thought the teacher up and figured she won’t be used often again. Secondly, it really fits this race of people XD So, excuses, excuses.

Here ya go.

Marcel

He descended, upon a cloud of light, bringing fruitfulness and prosperity upon the mountains with a touch of his gold-imbued fingertips… At his fire-shattering gaze, and the tip of his heavenly pen, our ancestors fell in adoration before him, visions of the blossoms overflowing, unworthy to kiss his –

Marcel dropped the scroll onto his lap. “I’m beginning to wonder how you people know me so well.”

The gold and pink-swirled procession inched forward on the clouds, the sun beating down upon the young Guardian’s brow.

The servants, silks swishing silently, bowed before him and withdrew with their royal scroll.

He was a king. A lord. A Godling.

A check off his bucket list for sure.

Bells, silks, flowers, and feathers fell in tow behind him, making a merry melody, which sent up a breeze reminiscent of the mountain temple of Soliel.

The temple had been nice. Plenty of sitting around, doing nothing. Smell-good scenery. No one needed air fresheners in their rooms. But the meditative humming had gotten annoying.

In retrospect, Marcel’s little sanctuary retreat felt like only two or three months.

A year. Of almost complete isolation.

Whether that was because of the magical stirring within him or not, he did not know.

But whenever the voices and the feathers rustled, time became a dream.

And many a time, silent priests would come to his perch over the rooftops, only to find him slumbering like a toddler on his side.

Marcel snapped a finger, and slumped back in his throne, as a servant brought forth a fan of sparkling feathers. “I’m bored. Iced tea, please – the fruity kind, in the goblet. And no incense. I’ll scald my tongue.”

Brushing back the rolls of golden silk falling down his body, he pulled out a blank scroll from a pouch in his sleeve, and began to draw.

He had half a mind to turn around and fly away – ignore the invitation to the royal boarding school entirely.

Why?

Maybe because that was Calvin’s dream, not his.
        Life was short. Life was cunning. If you held on to life’s robes, you were dragged in the dust and left a pauper.

Had Calvin’s face changed? Marcel didn’t know, and tried not to care.

His own face had changed. He was fifteen now, in human years, since the being inside him had decided to shift. He had a few scars from weapon training. And he didn’t have a mirror often, but when he fingered his pink hair, it was shaggier, and a paler pink. A few messy braids stuck out at the tips.

He either looked like a glorious warrior, or a girl.

Probably both.

A sweetly spicy breath tickled his cheek.

“Hey!” He glanced back. A group of young women – the equivalent of princesses in their city – giggled, pointing at his scroll. They had colorful robes, and pale turquoise hair tied up in complicated knots.

It was weird to think those girls of the kingdom might be interested in him…

Marcel grimaced at the disturbing thought, then shook a ribbon out of his face, coming up to his knees to look over his throne better. “Would you leave me alone?”

One girl, with a dress tied with the symbol of the Mumbling Stars, put her hand to his scroll, and bent to the side – a reverent gesture – knots of hair falling into her face like a dangling mobile.

“What is that, Prince of Orbs, that you look at it so inconsolably?”

Marcel was about to say he wasn’t inconsolable, what ever that meant – but stared down at his drawing.

It was a bust of Cal, on his coronation. Or at least what Marcel had seen of him.

He looked, in this drawing, like a sculpture. Stylishly voluminous hair of classic Vinlin, soft, round features, and an impenetrable princely gaze.

Once, Marcel would have given anything to look like him. Now…well, he still would give a lot to look like him, but not absolutely anything.

Marcel rolled up the scroll, and shrugged his shoulders. “A once-friend.”

“Ah, you are depressed.” The girl nodded, and bounced back to her group.

Marcel shuffled around and sat back down in his throne, taking the iced tea and sipping it loudly. “Depressed is one way of putting it…”

The people of Soleil were sensible, when one got to know them. But certain traditions rendered them ridiculous at times.

A cry sounded. The bells jangled louder, and the murmur of excited chattering broke loose, as the clouds broke apart.

Marcel leaped down from his high perch, wings swooping eagerly, silk and ribbons like forks of lightning behind him. “Are we there already?

“Yes, oh manifested Godling,” one of the bearded lords called out.

The surprisingly dark towers of the school shot up beneath them, the entrance steps looming like scales of marble.

Marcel spread out his snowy gray wings, eyes sparked. “Prepare the singing! Time to descend.”

Marcel DESCENDED.

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Total Posts: 4721

@whalekeeper Okay, that was perfectly hilarious!

Unless you actually intended it to be epic. Then I won’t laugh.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@keilah-h

OH STORMS BAHAHAHAHA

Pff no it wasn’t supposed to be epic epic, just epic funny

You may laugh, be my guest

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12
              • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper GAAAAHHH I LOVE HIM AND IT SOOO MUCH LIKE OH MY GOOOSH I WANT A BOOOOOK. A SERIEEEESSSS

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h

Nyx

Nyx’s nose twitched in hesitation as he stare up-way up- at the extremely tall, dragon-like being in front of him. The young man’s wings splayed out slightly, making him seem even larger then he already was to the smaller lad.

Nyx crossed his arms, trying not to appear peeved, though he had to admit the stature of this stranger was quite alarming.

But he could take him.

Of course he could!

He was Nyxolas Rigby!

Demon Prince of Cirque, he thought to himself.

“Who would want to go to this dumb school?” He kicked at a pebble, muttering, arms still crossed. The young man smirked, a small chuckled escaping.

Nyx scowled, glaring. He recognized the laugh-it was one most older people gave him whenever they thought he did or said something “cute.”

He hated people thinking he was “cute.”

Except Lyn.

Lynnie was always the exception…

“Let’s get something straight, dragon boy!” Nyx said, jabbing a finger at the taller boy, having to crane his neck all the way up to even see his face. His ears twitched and his tails wagged a bit apprehensively, nerves clumping as the figure towered over him, but he refused to be swayed.

“I am Nyx Rigby, Secondborn of Cirque! I am not, nor will ever be cute or adorable!”

Nyx made a face as he spoke, looking away and then pouting. “So do not even think about any of that!”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

whaley
                @whalekeeper

@godlyfantasy12

THAT’S THE INTENTION

WITH TIME

Honestly I kinda wanna learn to draw cartoons so I can do him good comic book style XD

And like, all of my story ideas

But it seems that he is still lovable through just words.

whaley
                  @whalekeeper

@godlyfantasy12

So I’m guessing at this school, we can just give each of our charries their own specific classes, since each of them have different expectations as rulers?

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@whalekeeper well I figured we’d keep it simple and have them all in the same classes (like no one is separate really) since it’s all skills they need to know. Such as etiquette, fencing, government, etc. they just have/can have individual tutors if needed for their personal levels to help them (since it’s also not divided by age)

Because I want to keep it simple and not confusing cuz…tbh I get very confused with the modern school RP XD

but if y’all have better ideas plz share

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@godlyfantasy12

Yeah that’s fine. So I guess we can make it up as we go (as a group, ofc).

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision
                          • Total Posts: 1308

@whalekeeper

MARCEL! MARCEL! MARCEL!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision

Duuuuuude ThAnK YoU

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision

@whalekeeper

*bows* of course, Marcel deserves all of my admiration.

(also, your pfp, I love it, who is it?)

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@euodia-vision

Marcel: “Of course I do…”

XD Oh, it’s just a random piece of candycore art I picked up off the internet. I did not draw it, but I’ve been going through a sparkly phase lately – love colors 😜

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision

@whalekeeper

*dies* mood

Oh nice, I like it! ahhh yes, color is 👌

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 254 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >