Sci fi AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
    @kyronthearcanin
      • Total Posts: 715

@keilah-h

Hmm… I don’t think it would cause trouble, but she definitely might think of him as sort of a halfling. Something like a human/Serpenree/Falcor halfling XD

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4721

@kyronthearcanin that’s cool with me!

Is she familiar with humans or are there none in her world? She might just be really confused in that regard….but I bet he will be too, and so will everyone else…..lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @smiley @snickerdoodle @mineralizedwritings

IDK if we have defined groups on here, so….just tagging everyone.

Tech

Proceeding with image generation.

His bionic eyes blinked on to show him a starship.

Not the Marauder. Not an Imperial starship either.

Where…….?

He stood up as he heard the sounds of footsteps and voices, flaring both wings to make sure they weren’t stiff from lack of use. One hand to the holster on his side, just in case, he rounded the corner to find a group of creatures.

Weird…..After scanning them, he found no conclusive matches to these beings.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@kyronthearcanin your tag didn’t work

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
            @kyronthearcanin
              • Total Posts: 715

@keilah-h

No, she’s not really. She’s seen a few pictures but that’s about it. Yeah I think there’s gonna be a lot of confusion XD

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

hybridlore
              @hybridlore
                • Total Posts: 1404

@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h

Oohh.. then this should be interesting 😉😅

@snickerdoodle
                doesn’t want to do it anymore, lol, so I guess it’s just us. And yeah, were kind of all together right now.

Whose turn is it?

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@hybridlore ok!

Loopy
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2334

@hybridlore

I think it’s either yours or @whalekeeper ‘s turn

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

hybridlore
                    @hybridlore

@loopylin

Oh ok! I’ll try to do it later this afternoon, but if @whalekeeper wants she can go now

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 3141

Jem 2.0

The other passengers began an awkward conversation, involving embarrassed smiles and anxious glances. As completely different intelligent species, it made sense to gawk for at least fifteen minutes. Give or take.

Jem gave all the others a good example by shaking hands with the gooey blob – which was now almost human-like.

Their hands stuck together.

This was… highly unanticipated. Jem pulled, melting his feet against the floor for extra balance and snapping his body backwards, but the two sticky beings remained tightly fused.

The pink blob’s eyes drifted apart, until they were facing completely opposite directions.

Jem’s lime-colored brows furrowed.

He twisted his head around to face the four-armed boy, interrupting whatever was going on. “Dude, would you please offer some assistance? This organism is trespassing in my personal bubble – and I will pop his, if necessary, to preserve my own. My apologies.”

“Everything is a mountain”

Loopy
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2334

@hybridlore

Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐

It is a very high compliment, thank you XD

@whalekeeper

Liko looks so sweet!!

Thanks!

@kyronthearcanin
                          @keilah-h

Liko

“I mean… have you seen anyone else on board? Maybe with scales?”

Liko rubbed the back of his neck.

“You mean like reptilians? Or liath shifters? We have a lot of both on board. This is a public transport ship after all. Why? Did you get separated from a friend?”

Before the wolf girl could answer, someone else spoke.

“Dude, would you please offer some assistance? This organism is trespassing in my personal bubble – and I will pop his, if necessary, to preserve my own. My apologies.”

Ignoring the somewhat ominous last comment, Liko walked over with an apology to the boy who had spoke. He grabbed Dusty around the middle and began pulling.

“Dusty, why are you always – urg – getting me in – ugh – trouble!”

With the last word, he gave an extra big heave, and the two slimy hands disconnected. He stumbled back with the force of the tug, tripped over someone’s foot, and slammed back onto the floor with Dusty on his chest. Dusty slid off of him with a little gurgle. Liko sighed.

Right then, a voice came over the loudspeaker and echoed in the hall.

Please all passengers, return to the commons area as we prepare to liftoff. I repeat, all passengers to the commons as we prepare for liftoff.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @smiley @loopylin

Tech

Please, all passengers, return to the commons area as we prepare for liftoff. I repeat, all passengers to the commons as we prepare for liftoff.

Tech dropped to four talons and raced down the hallway. [he usually stands on two legs like a human but can run on four if he wants to.]

All of the signs were in a completely foreign alphabet, not the Draconic Aurebesh he was used to….and nothing his database could translate, either, not even a human script.

Somehow, though, he made it down to the common area, or at least he assumed that was what this was. A few other creatures were also there…..but no dragons. Not his brothers, nor anyone he knew.

He was alone here.

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore

@loopylin

XD

@whalekeeper

Jem gave all the others a good example by shaking hands with the gooey blob

For some reason I just love this sentence XD Jem’s so funny…

@smiley
                              are you still wanting to join the RP?

Ok, anyway… @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whaley @loopy I’m finally getting around to this! Sorry about that lol.

Anika

Please, all passengers, return to the commons area as we prepare for liftoff. I repeat, all passengers to the commons as we prepare for liftoff.

Anika glanced up as someone entered the room and paused in the doorway. It was another boy, who looked human–aside from the wings, and a tail. She wondered where he was from, then. He didn’t look dangerous, only a little confused.

She turned back to the others and asked, “Does anyone know how many of us are traveling on the ship?”

whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 3141

Dudes, I’m genuinely not pushing the humor on my end but everyone thinks Jem’s so funny… I’m like… O.O

“Everything is a mountain”

hybridlore
                                @hybridlore

@whalekeeper XD XD

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >