Sci fi AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
    @kyronthearcanin
      • Total Posts: 715

@hybridlore @whalekeeper @loopylin

Mind if Rina jumps in with your charries now? I mean, she can find trouble elsewhere but this way it will be more interesting XD

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

hybridlore
      @hybridlore
        • Total Posts: 1404

@kyronthearcanin

Of course not!! I was actually going to tag you to see if you wanted to do that XD

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 3141

@kyronthearcanin

Good with me!

“Everything is a mountain”

hybridlore
          @hybridlore

@loopylin

I think it’s your turn?

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
            @kyronthearcanin

@hybridlore @whalekeeper @loopylin

Alrighty! Here it is, then.

Rina

Rina walked down the hallway, one hand swinging at the side and the other glued to the handle of the blaster. She felt much too tense. Loosening up would be great, but she knew she couldn’t afford it. Anything could be on this ship! She’d never been on such a strange craft, and that was saying something. It seemed impossibly large. Here, the Serpenree might not even be the worse of her problems.

Just as she was beginning to relax a little, she turned a corner and saw them.

Three figures- four, if she counted what she assumed to be another life form- stood just down the hall, and they were like nothing she had ever seen. The most familiar was a human girl, which she only knew by the pictures she had observed on the ship so far.

The second creature- blue, with green hair and four arms- held what appeared to be some kind of pink blob. The third figure, strangest of all, was a close representation of the second, though his form shifted and his color didn’t match.

“I don’t know, are they?” asked the girl. They hadn’t noticed her yet. She could still get away without being noticed.

Quickly, Rina whirled around and immediately tripped on the edge of her cloak. The ground came fast, and her hands were slow.

So much for that.

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @whalekeeper

Liko 

“I don’t know, are there?”

“Snacks? Yes there’s a cafeteria-”

A loud crash interrupted Liko as someone fell just a couple yards down the hall from them.

“Whoa!” Liko immediately dropped Dusty and ran over to help the person.

Dusty landed on the floor with a splat. After a pause, he rolled over to Jem and began bouncing and stretching in odd directions. Eventually, he had formed his tiny self into a somewhat bipedal shape, although the head drooped to one side and the arms were still fused to the torso. He continued to stare curiously at Jem with unblinking eyes.

Meanwhile, Liko held out two right arms to help the fallen person up.

“Are you alright?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                @kyronthearcanin

@loopylin @hybridlore @whalekeeper

Rina

“Whoa!”

Rina heard someone yell as she hit the ground. She scolded herself for falling, for not being more careful. The four-armed person stood over her, holding out two right hands. “Are you alright?”

Her hand flew to her hood, and she let out a sigh of relief. Still there. “I’m… fine. Thank you.” She took one of the hands and let him help her up. Around these strange creatures, she felt out of place. She tried out a smile and kept one hand close to the blaster. Sorren’s voice echoed in her mind.

Traitors are usually good actors, Rina.

She had to remain careful. Still, there was no reason to start up trouble. “So you’re all traveling on this ship, too?”

Dumb question. Of course they are.

She tried again, her tail flicking nervously. “I mean… have you seen anyone else on board? Maybe with scales?”

Loopy
                  @loopylin

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                    @loopylin

I finally drew himmmm

hybridlore
                      @hybridlore

@loopylin

He looks awesome!!! I love him!! I need a picture of Dusty now 😉

Loopy
                        @loopylin

@hybridlore Thanks! Lol well here’s the drawing Dusty is based off of 

hybridlore
                          @hybridlore

@loopylin

Oh my goodness… he looks like grape jelly 🥰🥰 He’s adorable!! XD

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore

Wow I just called a blob of slime adorable 😐

whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 3141

@loopylin

Liko looks so sweet!!

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 4721

@kyronthearcanin I just realized, will Rina think Tech is a Serpenree? Or a Serpenree/Falcor halfling maybe cause the wings?

I don’t think she will, because his face is that of a human and not scaly, but since he has a tail and taloned feet, I hope that won’t cause too much trouble.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >