Sci fi AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    hybridlore
    @hybridlore
      • Total Posts: 1404

@whalekeeper

I think I’ma actually go into third for these, it feels easier 😉

Anika

“Are you a space princess?” the boy asked, tilting his head back up at her.

Anika laughed. “No, um.. I’m from Netharde.” She gave the boy a curious glance. “Where are you from?”

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 3141

@hybridlore

Jem 2.0

Jem felt like banging his head against the ship’s viewing window, but he was almost certain that would wobble his brains in the wrong way.

Instead, he automatically slid across the floor away from the girl, feet never moving, as if on a sheet of ice.

He stared at her from afar. “I am… from Earth, now.”

“Everything is a mountain”

hybridlore
        @hybridlore

@whalekeeper I don’t really know what’s going on…

Anika

The boy slid backwards, without lifting his feet, almost as if he were levitating. Anika raised her eyebrows at him. Was it telekinesis, or did he have some sort of tool to did that?

“I am… from Earth, now,” the boy said, staring straight ahead.

“Okay…” Anika stepped back a little. “So, um… what did you say your name was?”

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

whaley
          @whalekeeper

@hybridlore

XD He’s kind of the classic “creepy, curious alien” character. He isn’t always this inhuman, though. Once you get to know him, he acts like a relatively normal kid.

Jem 2.0

“Jeremiah 2.0.”

Jem blinked curiously at her. He cocked his head to one side, and it seemed to melt towards the floor. His entire body followed – turning gooey and green – as he flipped his way closer to her.

She stepped farther back with a little cry.

The boy shaped mass of liquid stretched with a gentle smile. “What did you say your name was?”

hybridlore
            @hybridlore

@whalekeeper

Ohh, I get it 😅

Anika

The boy shaped mass of liquid stretched with a gentle smile. “What did you say your name was?”

Anika stared at him. She’d seen aliens before, but not many, and not any like this boy. He seemed to be a blob of green slime, but still held the shape of a human. He had even resembled Luca, before he’d transformed…

“Um–Anika,” she said. “You’re not really from Earth, are you?”

Loopy
              @loopylin
                • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper @hybridlore

Would it be alright if Liko interrupted this conversation?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

hybridlore
                @hybridlore

@loopylin

Sure!!

Loopy
                  @loopylin

@hybridlore @whalekeeper

Liko

Liko was lying on his back in a cramped space in the wall, surrounded by pipes and various pieces of machinery. All four arms were at work, adjusting and fiddling with a leaky pipe. Next to him, a small pink blob of slime wobbled slightly.

“Dusty, hand me the wrench.”

Liko felt something made of fabric and slightly moist drop into his hand. He brought it closer to his face to look at it.

“Dusty, my gelatinous friend, this is a shoe.”

He looked into his companion’s eyes which floated about unevenly in its pinkish see-through body. Not one spark of intelligence showed itself in those eyes.

Dusty gurgled at him.

“Where did you even get this?” Liko asked. He climbed out of the space in the wall, still holding the shoe. It was small, red, and certainly not his. He scooped Dusty up with two hands and began to walk down the hall, completely forgetting about his work.

He headed towards the commons area and stopped suddenly before he could run into a girl in front of him. Someone else also stood next to her, a wide grin on his face.

Liko waved to them with one hand and held up the shoe with another.

“Hey, uh, are either of you missing a shoe?”

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                    @kyronthearcanin
                      • Total Posts: 715

@hybridlore @loopylin @whalekeeper

I’m just gonna start Rina off somewhere random lol… who knows, I might add other characters eventually, but I don’t know if I’ll try to juggle them yet XD my characters are a handful sometimes…

Let’s see if third person will work for Rina… I’ve never tried this, but we’ll see.

Rina

Rina awkwardly snapped the belt on around the outside of her cloak, fitting the blaster snuggly into its holster. She frowned to herself, patting her pocket to make sure the dagger was still there. It was more comfortable in her hands than the blaster, though less effective. Still, Serpenree could show up at any moment, and she needed to be prepared for anything.

The scar across her side ached. She wished it would go away sooner, but of course her magic wouldn’t work to fix herself. Ears twitching, she walked down the bright hallway, claws tapping lightly on the floor.

It felt like that room back on Lacertilia- more open, sure, but still decidedly too bright, and too warm. She much preferred the temperature on the Urbryn, but at least this ship didn’t have a room full of bloodied manacles. At least, not that she knew of.

Maybe she should have stayed and waited for Dune. It would have made everything so much easier- his strange, awkward personality made him feel oddly like family. Besides, he would have a better chance at actually making friends than she would. But hopefully whoever else was on the ship wouldn’t have a problem with halflings like her. Or mutant. Creature. They all get the idea across, really.

She pulled her hood up over her ears, hiding the star on her forehead. Things would be easier that way, without anyone knowing that she was a mutant. No one had to figure out that she had magic. This way, she could hide.

This way, she could be safe.

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

hybridlore
                      @hybridlore

@kyronthearcanin

Ok! Sounds good, maybe she can bump into our characters having a conversation in the common area 😉

Augghhh, I love Rina and Dune so much …

@whalekeeper

You wanna go?

@loopylin

“Dusty, my gelatinous friend, this is a show.”

XD I love that!!! 🤣🤣😅

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
                        @kyronthearcanin
                          • Total Posts: 715

@hybridlore

Alright!

I’m glad you like them! XD They definitely have some interesting personalities lol.

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

hybridlore
                          @hybridlore

@kyronthearcanin

Haha, yeah, but characters are fun that way 😉😅

@loopylin

Lol, just saw that typo *shoe

whaley
                            @whalekeeper

@hybridlore

Sure!

Jem 2.0

“You’re not really from Earth, are you?”

Not from Earth.

Jem tried to force his facial features into consistency, even though his eyes and mouth kept drooping to one side. He clutched at his necklace. “Anika, listen. Jeremiah is from Earth. Therefore I am from Earth.”

The girl didn’t seem convinced.

So, Jem transformed back into a human. He shrugged his shoulders and gave a little wave.

“See? I am a boy,” he rasped out. “It is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy to tell, because I am small, dressed like I am homeless, and do not know how to communicate. Are those not common attributes of teen boys?”

Before he could get a reaction from her, a voice from behind said casually, “Hey, uh, are either of you missing a shoe?”

It was an alien boy, who had four arms, a tool belt, and looked cool. He held a red sneaker in one hand.

Jem hesitated, then twisted his body in the four-armed boy’s direction. He took the shoe and considered it.

“It is mine,” he decided on a whim, and put it on his right foot.

Loopy
                              @loopylin

@whalekeeper

“I am small, dressed like I am homeless, and do not know how to communicate. Are those not common attributes of teen boys?”

😂  Lol I love Jem

Also I kind had a feeling he would claim the shoe.

whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@loopylin

MwAhAHA but it’s TRUE. My three younger brothers fit that description perfectly.

And yes. Shoes are so glam.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >