Sci fi AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    hybridlore
    @hybridlore
      • Total Posts: 1404

@kyronthearcanin

Oohh, awesome!! So are you planning on making this a series, or just the one book?

My mentor has been super helpful though and she’s a big reason for me actually getting some work done XD

That’s great!!! 😊

Yep, I can! I can send you new chapters when I get them done if you’d like. 😉

Yess!! Just send them to my email, or you can tag me here on KP, whichever works! 😉 Thanks!

Ooh, yeah, five planets would be a lot… yeah, I would just map places mentioned in the story, or the main ones.

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
      @kyronthearcanin
        • Total Posts: 715

@hybridlore

I’m thinking just the one book, at least for this storyline. I still want to work with the solar system of Orythia, and all of the planets and races inside of it. So yeah, I’d like to work with more characters, though I don’t think I’ll be coming back to Rina (no matter how much I love her XD). The backstory of characters like Sorren and Kyron might still happen, and I’m sure a lot of short stories would spring from this kind of idea. Sorry about the rant lol

Alrighty, I will!!

Right, I may do just certain areas… the main planets mentioned in Healer are Lacertilia, Aavian, and Arcania, so maybe another book could explore Leor and Lupus, or something like that.

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.

hybridlore
        @hybridlore

@kyronthearcanin

Ohhh, gotcha, ok! Yeah, it is a cool world! (I know, Rina’s amazing tho xD)

Yes!!!! I still need the young Sorren and Dune stories 😉🤣

Nope, it’s ok, I rant too, lol

Oh yeah, that would be cool! And then somehow maybe you could tie the books together, (no idea how though) to let readers know its the same world…

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
          @kyronthearcanin

@hybridlore

Right? XD I put her through way too much…

Yes I still need to write those lol. The anthology is still a dream of mine, but I have to find my next steps in writing… I’m not sure what that would be yet is the problem. Do I write to publish? Start a blog? Those are sort of the lines I’ve been thinking along for writing. Basically just to see whether this would work career wise.

Yeah I need to plot out the stories and figure it out. I’ll have to think about it lol. I’m not sure how much I’ll be working with the world in Storyteller, so I’ll need to map that out, too. A lot of thinking going on lately XD

hybridlore
            @hybridlore

@kyronthearcanin

XD

Yep, I totally get it… I’ve been thinking about starting a blog, too! I’ve had some before, but never made it a habit, lol. If you make one, definitely send me the link!

Yeah xD That would be cool… me too, lol! I’m kind of trying to figure out what I want to work on long term, and me and my sister are possibly going to write something together (we’ll see how it goes lol). She’s on Kp now too 😉

Kind of random, I would love to hear your thoughts on Christian sci-fi, if you have any tips, since that’s something I’m really interested in, but maybe I’ll tag you on a different forum so we don’t spam this one up too much 🤣😂

Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)
              @kyronthearcanin

@hybridlore

I definitely will!! I’d have to make myself sit down and plan things out, but hey, it may just happen lol.

Yeah I saw that she was on here! I started writing with my brother but then he got more into coding and other stuff than writing, and it just stopped… so idk, we still may end up doing something I guess.

Okay, we can definitely talk! Yeah we may want to move it somewhere else XD

hybridlore
                @hybridlore

@kyronthearcanin

Yep! xD

Yeah… well, you guys should definitely continue it if you end up having time! It was cool! 😉

Awesome!! Yeah xD I realized we were getting wayy off topic 😂🤣

Give me a few minutes, and I’ll find a spot 😉

whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 3141

Hi!! I might join this at some point or another, but won’t RP… too often? I don’t know. I only have one charrie worth putting in a sci-fi setting. But is it okay if I float around a little?

“Everything is a mountain”

hybridlore
                    @hybridlore

@whalekeeper

Of course! We’ll all be going at our own paces 😉

Loopy
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2334

Ok, here’s one of the characters I’m adding. I’ll just share the description and maybe I’ll rp later today.

Liko Landerson

Physical description: about 5’11”, skinny, has four arms, four fingers on each hand, bluish green skin, messy green hair, long pointed ears, always covered in soot stains

Outfit: goggles, baggy stained shirt, overalls with patched up knees, tool belt, sandals with socks

Personality: friendly, awkward, easily distracted, loves making dad jokes

Other: works as a mechanic on the ship, has a pet pink slime monster thing named Rouge

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
                        @loopylin
                          • Total Posts: 2334

Actually the slime thing’s name is Dusty I changed my mind.  : P

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@loopylin

Cute! I was about to say “hey, I bet he could be the ship mechanic,” and then I read closer and saw you’d already decided that for him XD

Here’s a character.

Jem 2.0

Description: Jem has two forms. Sometimes he is a normal boy – with light brown hair in spikes and pale skin – but his real form is a green, liquid-like creature with tiny black eyes and a huge grin.

Outfit: When he is a human, he wears a long white t-shirt down to his knees… and basically that’s it XD He doesn’t have many resources. But he always has a shoelace necklace tied around a set of car keys, and an old walkman with nature sounds recorded on it.

Personality: Has a homeless feel around him. Acts a little insane sometimes, but just because he doesn’t understand how facial expressions work.

Other: Ummm… If the ship has problems, he could slip into the ventilation system, or pipes, and fix stuff? XD He would need instructions though.

hybridlore
                            @hybridlore

@loopylin

Ok! Sounds good!!

Anika

I headed down the docking pad, into the belly of the huge ship. Lots of people were traveling with me, or so I’d heard, but the pad was empty so far.

In a foyer, I pulled out my map. The common area was nearby, so I decided to go there as soon as I found my room. Maybe I would be able to meet some of the other travelers.

I dropped my stuff off in room 307, which had several beds. I wondered if there would be other people sharing with me.

I went back down the hallways and navigated my way to the back of the ship, where I thought one of the common areas was. It was huge, with windows covering each wall, looking out at the stars.

I turned around and bumped into someone. “Oh–sorry!”

@loopylin
                              @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @smiley @snickerdoodle

hybridlore
                              @hybridlore

Oops sorry, I guess we’re doing this whole description thing, lol

Anika Valente

Description: human, teenage girl, dark wavy hair and gray-ish blue eyes.

Outfit: light colored tunic and boots

Personality: umm… she’s sort of quiet, but not afraid to stand up for herself or others, and not shy. Pretty friendly most of the time, maybe a little sarcastic.

Other: uh, idk. I’ll let you know if I think of anything 😉

whaley
                                @whalekeeper

@hybridlore

Jem 2.0

Someone bumped into Jem’s back, and he instantly curled over himself, tilting his head up to peer at her.

It was a beautiful girl, with eyes that shone like sleeping nebulae.

Jem gave her a grin, and traced his bare foot against the metal floor panels. “Are you a space princess?”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 111 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >