Let’s Laugh! Writing Memes

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Let’s Laugh! Writing Memes

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,059 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@elishavet-pidyon. Those are funny, although I do not get the references. XD But they are funny! Good job!

@ava-blue
      . I was not playing Video Games, but I once stayed up past 3 AM with my aunt once. XD XD XD XD

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1556

@elishavet-pidyon

AHHHH! THOSE ARE AWESOME!

@queen_of_alvastia

Wheazy is hilarious! She’s Helmer’s niece. She’s a slave in First Warre (and is still soooo like her uncle). When they first meet she thinks he’s a trespasser and tries to shoot Pick.

I used to be totally Picket&Emma, but by the end of the books those two are like, brother and sister, while Wheazy…is just plain Wheazy. They’re perfect together.

(And I’m usually not a shipper of any sort, btw…hehe)

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Queen_of_Alvastia
        @queen_of_alvastia
          • Total Posts: 612

@koshka A female Helmer – now THAT sounds like trouble XD Is that is book 3? The one I STILL HAVEN’T READ?

I’m P&E forever but maybe I’ll change my mind when I meet Wheazy (Key Word: MAYBE!!!)

(I am – on occasion when I’m like AWW THEY’D BE PERFECT! lol)

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Queen_of_Alvastia. Reason: when you click post and then I spelled still with 1 "l"

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1556

@queen_of_alvastia

YES, she is! And also yes, you first meet her in Ember Rising.

I still haven’t read all of Ember Falls. You know, that one part. *Sob*

I have a friend who was still Pemma, but she’s not so sure anymore. *Shrug* They all develope a bit in the last couple books. (Reason I’m one of those rare people who prefer The Green Ember to all the sequels, even though the rest of my family prefers the later ones.)

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Koshka. Reason: Goof?

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Elishavet Elroi
            @elishavet-pidyon
              • Total Posts: 1056

@queen_of_alvastia

Thank you! I’m so glad.

She and Picket meet in Ember Rising. We were totally doing the same until we met Wheazy. Just so you know. 😉 But Weezie and him are so sweet and fun together, and later on in the series, he really comes to depend on her, and her on him.

And yes, she’s a lot of trouble. XD

Yes! Helmer’s awesome.

I love that quote. So. Much. Lol!

“Perhaps we should tie him up, just for the fun of it.”

Oh, and one from Ember Rising:

“I know it’s an old code, soldiers! But we are friends and rabbits, and we’re running from wild wolves, so unless you want me to strip your skin and send you to Morbin’s table, open the gate!

(After a moment, the gate opens.)

But for some Weezie and Picket quotes, shall we?

“Of course! How could I have not realized?”

“Bucks are usually pretty slow-witted.” Weezie said with an intense expression of sympathy. “It’s not my opinion. I read it in a thick book by a very learned scholar.”

“Oh, the book was thick?”

“This book was as thick as your skull, Picket. So, pretty hard to argue against.”

“Who am I to argue against such a thick book?”

“If anyone did, then the scholar would simply strike them with the book, ending the argument.”

“You did say it was pretty thick.”

“Thank you for reminding me, it was a crucial detail.”

Yeah, I love them…

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elishavet Elroi
              @elishavet-pidyon
                • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76

Thank you! And I really liked yours, especially the one where Natasha insinuates they stole a car. XD

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Anonymous

@elishavet-pidyon. You’re Welcome! 🙂 Aww, thank you! 😀 Yes, that one is probably my fav. XD

Queen_of_Alvastia
                  @queen_of_alvastia

@anyone here Does anyone know if there is a prayer requests forum here? sorry don’t know where else to ask this

Queen_of_Alvastia
                    @queen_of_alvastia

@koshka Now I really need to read those right?

wait what one part? I DON’T KNOW IT

Interesting…..I guess I can’t really say if I like Picket with Weezie or Emma until I meet W 🥰 (wait you don’t like their development?)

@elishavet-pidyon
                      😊😊😊

In other words I NEED THAT BOOK!! I am really starting to wonder if I will be faithful to my original ship Helmer is my fav. Hands (or paws XD) down!

YES! He and Picket together *shakes head*

WEEZIE & PICKET!! fighting a losing battle to keep Emma w/ Picket in my mind Aaaw thanks for sharing! Ha ha Weezie, girl, I agree with you lol – mainly concerning Picket XD

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. I don’t believe there is! Someone else pointed that out and I reached out to the KP team, but…I still don’t think there’s a section for that. If you need prayer tho, don’t be afraid to ask anyhow! 🙂

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Oh okay…well, life has just turned kinda hard for me lately. I’m just really struggling with forgiving myself and not throwing myself under the bus when I find myself giving into temptation…I’m better (ish) now but earlier I just wanted to go cry on my bed

Sorry for dumping that on you

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. No girl! We’re here to help and support each other! And girl, I totally get you. I’ve often been in the same place lately. Having trouble forgiving myself for even the tiniest mistakes I make. Girl, I was recently thinking that everyone would be better off without me around. But I had to remember this: God made us for a purpose. We wouldn’t be here; we wouldn’t be alive…if God didn’t have a purpose for us being here. He doesn’t expect perfection. He knows that we can’t be perfect. And that’s the exact reason why Grace exists. As God said to Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:9, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”. 

Girl, I’ll be praying for you. That God will give you peace and remind you that you are not alone, and that Forgiveness and Grace are made for those who don’t deserve it. Because not a single one of us do. And we never can earn it. That’s the whole reason Jesus came. I’ll be praying for you Girl! And know this, you’re not alone. 🙏💖

Queen_of_Alvastia
                            @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 Oh my goodness thank you so much for the encouragement – it really means the world to me! <3 Knowing it’s not just me that faces this kind of thing is HUGE – I mean, I knew that, but hearing your story…thank you for sharing 🥰 *hugs you* You’re gonna make me cry again (good tears though) I think I have a tendency to expect perfection of myself – and forget God doesn’t.

*hugs you again* thank you girl! I needed that reminder so much (I think I am starting to relate more and more to Riker)

🥰🥰❤❤

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. You are soooo welcome girl. 🥰🥰🥰 Of course. It’s not the first time I’ve struggled with it, and I’m glad my story can remind you that you’re not alone. 💖💖💖 *hugs you back tight* Oh girl, I’m sure that’s something all of us do at least once in life. Most likely though all the time.

*hugs you again* You’re Welcome! 💖 We all need a reminder from time to time. 🥰🥰🥰 (Me too, Girl, me too. I think I literally put myself into a book, lol. 😂)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                                @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 🥰🥰🥰🥰 It just shows you that God can use the hardest times in your life to help someone else. I can’t remember the verse off the top of my head, but I know there’s a passage in the Bible to that effect. *bear hug* I know….

*the more hugs the better* 😊😊😊 (Ha ha! But I bet that makes Riker’s charrie more realistic, know what I mean?)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,059 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >