Hi!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Ellette Giselle
    @ellette-giselle
      • Total Posts: 145

I give up on the tag thing. I hate tech.

Ohhhh, haha! That makes more sense. I was wondering what the ranks meant.

OK, fun fact, I have read everything on here from day one of Kingdom Pen!! (It was a lot to read but completely worth it!)

Yes! I did read that story! It was really good!

So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How would I go about joining that! I think it would be a lot of fun.

Also, could I submit articles and stories and such any time, or do I have to have a rank or something before I can do that?

Trailblazer
      @trailblazer
        • Total Posts: 648

@ellette-giselle

So, I’m interested in this character RP thing. How would I go about joining that! I think it would be a lot of fun.

Have you looked at any of the other forum topics yet? If you find one with RP in the title, you can look at the first page to see what it’s about. It depends on the RP, but some of them people sort of jump in and drop out of as they have the availability to participate. You can just post in one that you think would be fun to join and just say, “Hey I’d love to join if it’s possible for me to jump in right now!” And then if they’re at a good spot for you to join in, you can introduce a character you want to put in the RP, giving a description of them. Again, if you look through some of the topics and read through some of the posts it’ll help you have a better idea of what’s going on!

Also, could I submit articles and stories and such any time, or do I have to have a rank or something before I can do that?

I’ve never submitted anything, but anyone can submit something whenever. @savannah_grace2009 might be able to tell you more about the process.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Ellette Giselle
        @ellette-giselle

Yes I did look through some of the topics, but I saw none with RP in the tittle. I guess I just haven’t learned all the navigation yet.

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009
            • Total Posts: 2238

@ellette-giselle

Aww thank you!!!

If you want to officially submit a story to KP, like I did on the website, you don’t even have to be a member or create an account to do that. So yes, you can submit one at any time!

If you want to just post a story for fun or critiques by anyone on KP, you don’t have to have a rank either…just make a new topic for a WIP in the “Novel Critiques” section.

As for the RP, go to “General Writing Discussions” and scroll through it until you find something with RP/Role Play in the title!! Does that help??

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Ellette Giselle
            @ellette-giselle

Oh yes, thank you.

So wait, I could submit a book I’m working on in one of the Forums and y’all would give me feedback! That’s awesome!! I am always looking for honest critiques and it’s hard to find someone that will do it because they are all afraid of hurting my feelings. Even though I tell them that it’s not hurting but helping. I think it’s just a thing that writers understand. lol.

Sara
              @savannah_grace2009

@ellette-giselle

So wait, I could submit a book I’m working on in one of the Forums and y’all would give me feedback!

Yes! 😊😊

I am always looking for honest critiques and it’s hard to find someone that will do it because they are all afraid of hurting my feelings. Even though I tell them that it’s not hurting but helping. I think it’s just a thing that writers understand. lol.

Exactly!!!! 😂

Lukas&Livia
                #Lalbert
                Sef&Chase
                #HOTTOLINE
                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Ellette Giselle
                @ellette-giselle

Ok, so, sorry if it seems like I’m asking the same thing over again, but this seems a little too good to be true. lol.

So, i am currently writing a novel right this minute. If I created a WIP in the novel critiques section, could I put the first chapter there and y’all give me feedback, and then the second chapter and so forth, or is that not how it works?

Trailblazer
                  @trailblazer

@ellette-giselle

You could put however much you want to in there! If you’re doing more than a chapter at a time, it might be easier to just put a link to a document in there (if you’re okay with that), but when I did it, I just did sections at a time (I didn’t have them portioned into chapters yet, just scenes). It’s really however you want to do it.

Ellette Giselle
                    @ellette-giselle

WOW!! awesome! Thank you so much for y’all’s help. I only have one chapter in a place where I would call it more then ideas. (I just started the book today. I’ll have to put more of it there later. I can’t wait to hear feedback from other authors!

freedom
                      @freed_and_redeemed
                        • Total Posts: 482

@ellette-giselle

OK, fun fact, I have read everything on here from day one of Kingdom Pen!! (It was a lot to read but completely worth it!)

Even all that cringy writing I posted two years ago?? 🫠🫣

What does everyone do on here beside waiting to ambush new members with a slew of questions?

😂😂

post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝

jkjk

but I do think I break a lot of hearts on here

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram
                        Freedom's Fire set to release Summer 2024

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009

@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed

post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝

Yes.

You do.

💔😢

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                          @rae
                            • Total Posts: 3246

@freed_and_redeemed

You also cause a certain girl over here to worry about Riker for way longer than she should…btw, he, Leon and Hans need a chocolate chip cookie.

You also made me cry when I heard Hans actually did die…without redemption.

And I was really sympathizing and connecting with Leon in the scene when Isabel got sick…him remembering his childhood…

You do a lot.

#Chef
                            #Silfair
                            #Callyn
                            #Almerald
                            #HugRikerandHanssquad
                            #HugLeontoo

Ellette Giselle
                            @ellette-giselle

@freed_and_redeemed

Yes, even all the “cringy posts” Which I actually didn’t find a tone of “cringy” ones. I was reading stuff back from 2010 or 2011, depending on when Kingdom Pen started. I actually fell for whoever’s April fools joke it was to say that Kingdom Pen was closing down!! I was reading and it was saying that this had been closed down, and that people were on strike and living in cardboard and I was FREAKED!! I was so frantic because I thought it was over, and then I reread it twice, checked the date, and did not have a heart attack. If any of you know who did that you can tell them that they are mean…… but also a really convincing author. lol.

Hmm, post scenes and brake hearts! That sounds awesome!

I haven’t come across anything with Leon, Riker, sand Hans that people died in. am I missing something?

Trailblazer
                              @trailblazer

@ellette-giselle

Hey, look at that! You tagged someone! Yay!

I think you’re saying you read all the blog posts, correct? Not all the posts in the forums- because that would take an insane amount of time.

Ellette Giselle
                                @ellette-giselle

@trailblazer

Yes. All the blog posts. sorry for the confusion. lol.

YAY!!! I thought I’d give that a shot and see if that was what y’all meant for me to do. Now that i see it was and how easy it is I bet y’all were laughing because I was making it so over complicated. lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >