DRAFTING FORUM!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 327 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@koshka it actually helps me!! Because I was finding it hard to keep justifying Nyx’s distrust specifically of Zlatan 😂

this kinda helps XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Koshka
      @koshka
        • Total Posts: 1558

@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon  @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia

Y’all, I finally got the first scene for Heart of Gold writen!!! I’m totally thrilled…

Sgriss, sgriss, shgrit. The blade slid back against the whetstone, its blue-black blade coated in the fine grit.

Zlatan watched his father’s brow smooth and contract with his work. The older wolf paused to test the edge, smiled, and reapplied it to the stone.

He pulled the cloak tighter, fending off the gnawing wind. Larch needles swirled gold before settling again in sun dappled swaths.

Soon snows would come and…and…

He sighed, tucking paws under his thick tail.

Sgriss, shgrit, sgriss.

“Papa…”

“Hmm?”

The wind skittered leaves into whirlwinds before setting them down again.

“Nothing.”

Zlatan pushed himself up, numb feet turning to pin cushions as blood flow increased. He walked to the edge a few places away. An empty circle of dirt marked his favorite place.

The valley lay cradled below, at its heart the silver blue thread of the Sova river. Then up the wooded slopes, scarlet, green, and gold with autumn, to the glimpses of rocky crags and beyond the sky.

The wind tugged at his cloak, bearing a thousand smells up to the little wolf.

And silence.

Zlatan turned to see his father, paws still on his sword, eyes locked on his eldest son. The older vulk smiled, but even from this distance there were tears in his eyes.

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Koshka
        @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Oh good. XD Poor Nyx, poor Zlatan, and poor anyone who happens to be stuck with them.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12

@elishavet-pidyon don’t mind at all!!

So the her being blamed has changed….doesn’t really work with the story’s direction anymore at all. It’s now pretty much a free for all/discovering the dark secrets/EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT type thing.

Like legit everyone is sus kinda thing.

lol!!

everyone had motive!!!

So ya! So much DRAMA AND SUSPENSE AHHH SO EXCITING TO THINK ABOUT!!

anyway…XD

As for her father…she does find out…..

ahh my heart….

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIG PLOT TWISTS IN THE BOOK!!!

He’s been right there the whole time. (And is a suspect and also freaks Ara and November out at first 🤣 but he’s actually a sweetie, he’s just kinda eccentric) As I said before, he’s the zookeeper, and you might not remember, but I mentioned above a certain “mad” animal keeper above who was kind to her…

And gave her Nyx.

His name is Lander.

(I actually imagine this one scene between him and Lyn when she’s at her wit’s end, and they’re in the dark during a storm, and so like Lightning’s flashing in the windo and she’s crying, and they’re both on the floor. And he starts scribbling madly on the floor, unable to talk. And she’s just like “What? Talk to me! Please!” Because she said something and it put him in a tailspin. And then he lets her see what he wrote, and it says; It’s all a lie.)

As for her cousin….

LOVE THIS PLOT TWIST TOOOO

Her cousin is actually Cecily.

A girl who used to be her best friend, but was forced away due to threats from her uncle (aka Cecily’s OWN FATHER) after he found out who she really was and she confronted him about her lineage/mother.

She didn’t know who she was as her mother left her with a cirquian family of Jesters.

Jocelyn doesn’t understand why Cecily isn’t her friend anymore, and doesn’t understand it’s actually because of her Uncle.

Cecily knows the most about Cirque’s history, and becomes seclusive and secretive, but also one of the most helpful in Ara and November’s investigation. She’s the one who eventually reveals Cirque’s past to the two.

until then, she just speaks in vague answers and riddles like everyone else.

Ara and November have been Ousted from A’Grend (due to things from Book 1) and are now on their own, wandering through lands, in search of the Destinatus Crystals that can supposedly lock away Eder. Until then, the two can’t return home.

That’s how they find themselves in Cirque. They pretty much are stuck there, as the ship that takes all tourists away sails without them, leaving them stranded till the next ship arrives.

And while they’re there, what should happen but disaster?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. YESSSS!!!! WE’RE TAKING HYDRA DOWN!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

Haha, no, we do not. *puts on sunglasses* 😎😎😎

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12

@koshka AWWW ZLATI!!! Is that baby ZLATI?! Or am I mistaken??

I need Vulk……I luv Vulk…….. 😂

I luv them but…them together is something I just REALLY LOVE!! They work so perfectly together.

also…is he crying from happiness or…..?

cuz if it’s not happy tears should I be concerned??

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Queen_of_Alvastia
                @queen_of_alvastia
                  • Total Posts: 612

@koska Aww I love it!! And Heart of Gold – whoa that is GREAT!! <3 All y’all are AMAZING WRITERS!! And leave me wanting more….

@freedomwriter76 YES WE ARE!! never mind that I have no powers whatsoever and that I’ve never handled a weapon in my LIFE XD They can JOIN HANS!!! 😉

@godlyfantasy12
                  I sense the plot thickening as we speak……

LANDER!! I WANNA ADD HIM TO THE #ProtectionSquad TOO!!!

Is A’Grend basically your fictional world?

And yes DISASTER! (I would expect nothing less XD)

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. NOOOOO!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 I LOVE THE STORY, BUT…BUT…SADNESSS!!!!! *hugs Steve tight, sobbing* 😫😭 (Amazing story tho. I LOVE it! 😍)

@queen_of_alvastia
                    . *sniffs and aids you in kidnapping Lyn and Nyx* These two are now protected by the 😎 #ProtectionSquad 😎 so…@godlyfantasy12…you ain’t getting them back. 😂

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. YESSSSS!!!! Lol. 😂  YES, IN THE DUNGEON!!!!! 😡😡😡😡

@koshka
                      . I L O V E THAT!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! 😍😍😍

Queen_of_Alvastia
                      @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 *yes away they go* THEY ARE PROTECTED FOREVER AND EVER!! @godlyfantasty12 Freedom’s RIGHT!! oh and I tried storming a rented castle to get Kerwin back just so you know IT DIDN’T WORK! We will call on all our other charries as backup defenders/reinforcements XD

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76

DUNGEONS ARE SO HANDY!!!

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. YEP! @godlyfantasy12, she tried. But she did not get Kerwin back. 😂😂😂 And YES! We will call in Leon, Riker, Payton, and whoever else we need to. I mean…girl…we have Steve and Bucky. You ain’t getting past them. 😛

Koshka
                            @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

XD Kind of? Although at this point he’s about seven years old, so he’s counted a youth and is not a child.

Ah yes, the next scene/part of this scene is from Vulk’s point of view…and just so you know he’s always been a bit of a rascal.

Uh, not exactly. It’s more of the fact Vratislav knows what is going on and that the season of snow is almost here, the time he leaves his family to go back to the army as Vulk’s war in winter. (Vratislav is a high Sotnik)

Anonymous

@queen_of_alvastia. IKR!? 😂😂😂

Queen_of_Alvastia
                                @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 YES BUCKY & STEVE!! I’ll throw Verity in there too if I have to XDXD Yeah no way are any of the charries being stolen from us!  nevermind that we stole them first lol

SO HANDY DANDY!! 🤣🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 327 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >