Character doodles

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character doodles

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Loopy
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2334

@whalekeeper Sorry I can’t decide. You can skip me if you want.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
      @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Wait, actually, do you just want to pick one of these two?

Maggie (Mags) McKay

She is in her early twenties, has short, sandy blonde hair, and is very tall and lanky. Because of her height, and just her general inability to pay attention, she is very clumsy snd tends to trip over herself a lot. She is very extroverted and aggressively friendly. Golden retriever vibes. She works at an ice cream shop in Arizona so she can be wearing a worker’s uniform or just warm summer clothes.

Joe Shmoe

I think I put this guy in your hunger games thing. He’s a 7 foot tall shape shifting reptilian alien who is trying his best to blend in with the humans. In his normal form, he just looks like a bipedal lizard with clothes and sunglasses. You can be creative, idk exactly what he looks like. He works at the same ice cream shop as Mags. Very stoic. Prides himself on being the best at ice cream scooping.

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
        @loopylin

I’m not expecting you to do both I just couldn’t decide sorry

hybridlore
          @hybridlore
            • Total Posts: 1407

@whalekeeper

I don’t know who else is waiting after Loopy but I would love another character drawn whenever you have time!

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” ~ Anne Shirley.

-GRCR-
            @grcr
              • Total Posts: 1148

@whalekeeper

Okay! Here is my character—Dominick Griffin. 😊

Domi is fifteen. His skin is very pale, and freckles are sprinkled across his cheeks. He has medium-long dirty-blonde hair that blankets his head and forehead. A sweet smile lights up his soft face. I shall skip describing his eyes. He wears a brick-red hoodie and tight black jeans. His shoes are black Converse-like hightops. A military necklace hangs around his neck, and he’ll often wear a baseball cap that matches his hoodie.

He’s very athletic and loves sports more than anything. In public, he is very competitive, and sometimes has too much confidence in himself. He is friendly, extroverted, and likes to talk.

😊😊

Fin knew. Riker knew.
              Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >