Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y’all?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y’all?

• This topic has 269 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@gracie-j. *cries* I KNOWWWW!!!!!

Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Louisa is AMAZING!!! And Isabel? So, SO, SWEET!!! SHE’S SUCH A DOLL!!! <3<3<3

I’m glad you laughed, lol. XD XD XD

Ah…yes, no one holds a knife up to Riker!!!! But like, RIKER WAS SO CALM ABOUT IT AND EVERYTHING!!!! Leon slapped him too. Poor, precious, wonderful Riker. :'<

Leon, I know you’re hurting and all…but come on!!!!

Louisa later invites Riker again (since she’s so sweet and Leon’s away from the house) but he tells her that he promised Leon that he wouldn’t. Riker doesn’t break promises. (Another wonderful trait of his) But Louisa’s response will probably be thus: “Yes. But you made that promise while Leon was pinning you down and holding a knife to your neck.”

So true. And she says it so straightforward and calm. XD She could literally be in an earthquake and be calm about it. XD XD XD

But then again…she’s been through a lot. Her son, Abelard, left Germany and is an RAF pilot, btw. He and his mother reunite though. Don’t worry. 😉

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1789

YOU ARE SOOO WELCOME!!! I know, she’s so darling too!!! <3333

I KNOW HE’S THE BEST I ADORE HIM!!!

Augh, I love Riker. He gets better every day.

Haha, she’s absolutely PERFECT!!! AH THEY DO YAYAYAYAY!!!

Anonymous

@gracie-j. Riker’s daughter Naja is so sweet too! I need to write something with her in it and share it with you!

Riker does get better every day. I feel like I’m learning more about him every day. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t completely plot things out, lol. XD I do a bit of an outline, but besides that…I pants. XD And oftentimes my writing is better that way. But I do need a bit of direction, else I’ll get WAYYYY sidetracked. But so long as I have my message in place, everything will come to a climax eventually. 😉

YEAH, THEY DOOOOO!!!!! AND I’M SO HAPPY!!!!! She hasn’t seen her SON IN YEARS!!! Of course, Abelard’s going to learn that his younger sister died. :'< *cries* I’m thinking Abelard ends up bringing her to England with him. 😉 Or maybe, like Leon, they’ll go to the US!

Anonymous

YES YOU MUST!!!

SAME GIRL. I’m literally the exact same way. 😉

*sobssssssss* Why must happy things be so saaaad??? Ooh, awesome!

Anonymous

@gracie-j. *cries with you* I KNOWWWW!!!! Actually, most of my characters end up moving to the US after the war’s over. XD

Riker does too. (well…not exactly…but I’ll only tell you if you don’t mind more spoilers. XD)

Anonymous

Smart people! 😉

(YAASSS SPOILERS!!!!!)

Anonymous

@gracie-j. Riker turns himself in after Leon forgives him. It was his plan…but he then gets sent to prison for the next…ten years perhaps. BUT, GOOD NEWSS!!!!!! They send him to prison in the US, which is way better than say, being sent to the Communists after WWII. 😉

Anonymous

Awww, that just breaks my heart!!! But, yes, very good news!!! And he did the right thing, which is good…I guess. XD

Anonymous

@gracie-j. Yes…he did what was right. 😉 That’s all that matters, right!? (Even though it breaks our hearts. Trust me, I know. DX) But very good news that he gets sent to the US, yes. XD

Lydia S.
                      @lydia-s
                        • Total Posts: 399

@freedomwriter76

0_0

*stares down at the shattered remains of my heart lying scattered on the ground*

Like, I have no words at this point (which, for an aspiring author, is strange).

Ryker…

RYYYYYYYYYKKKKEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIED. I COMPLETELY AND OFFICIALLY DIED. I ALSO HAVE A NEW FANDOM, AND I’M NOT EVEN SORRY.

Anonymous

@lydia-s. It breaks my heart too!!!!!! O_o (I’m breaking everyone’s hearts. Feels bad being a person…but being a writer…different story. XD Know what I mean?)

EVERYONE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH RIKER AND I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE’S MY FAVORITE TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Fanclub, Girl!!!!!!!!!!! 😉 (DON’T BE SORRY!!!! I’M A PART OF GODLYFANTASY12’S FANCLUB NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Besides, I want everyone to join my fanclub, lol. XD Every writer’s dream, am I right? XD XD XD)

Anonymous

@gracie-j. @elishavet-pidyon. @starshiness. @lydia-s. Alright, WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE FANCLUB!? *hands out a sign-up sheet with my name, in big, pink, sparkly letters, at the top* 😉

Anonymous

*signs name* It is done.

Anonymous

@gracie-j. WELCOME TO THE FANCLUBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

Lydia S.
                                @lydia-s
                                  • Total Posts: 399

@freedomwriter76

lol Yes, I know exactly what you mean! It’s so encouraging when your writing affects your readers emotionally.

Grimm’s Fanclub??? I’m a part of that one, too! I love him so much… Poor lil’ guy… :'(

Haha, yes, you’re so right! XD

AND I’M TOTALLY SIGNING THAT SHEET!!!! XDXDXD *uses a permanent marker to add name*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 270 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >