A Do Your Worst Variant (Let’s share our old, and probably bad, work)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Do Your Worst Variant (Let’s share our old, and probably bad, work)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    TheLoonyOne
    @theloonyone
      • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings

I love floofy hair and so I spent way too long on it 😂😂

I’ll try to get a better picture

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone

@loopylin

I know I’m kinda late to this conversation, but Berets and Baguettes is my new favorite band 😂

Haha, yes it is! 😂🤣 I’m kinda tempted to start a jazz band (it can’t be French cause I’m not French, and it can’t be cats cause I’m not a cat) called Berets and Baguettes. Maybe all the songs can be about cats and French stereotypes 🤣🤣

It reminds me of a story that I had when I was little about a snow leopard with super powers. Unfortunately, I threw away lost all my old writing, including that story.

You know… I think I might have some of our writing from sixish years ago. (I didn’t realize Guy Womack was that old until I did the math) Not super old, but still old (and good and entertaining) 🤣

MineralizedWritings
        @mineralizedwritings
          • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

I love the hair! 😍

And yes floofy hair is the best to draw 😂 That’s why my mc has floofy hair, so I can draw it to my hearts content!!

Aww he has a turtleneck sweater too!! 😊

I personally love inking stuff but whatever you think!

@loopylin

Yes, please join the fandom.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Loopy
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone That looks so good!! The hair and the eyes and nose all look so realistic 💕💕

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

Loopy
            @loopylin

@theloonyone Oh, no Guy Womack. I forgot about that O-O  It’s been six years?!?

“Everyone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheLoonyOne
              @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

I love the hair! 😍

Floooofy! 🤣🤣😂😁

I personally love inking stuff but whatever you think!

I’m gonna do it! (just hope i don’t ruin it) 😁

Yes, please join the fandom.

Yes! Berets and Baguettes has a fandom!

@loopylin

That looks so good!! The hair and the eyes and nose all look so realistic 💕

Thanks! 😁😊

Oh, no Guy Womack. I forgot about that O-O  It’s been six years?!?

Heha yup! 😆😆 It was two family reunions ago which are each three years apart. Six years. Math.

I was surprised too 🤣🤣 And I’m definitely posting it now *mad scientist laugh*

I love that this topic has just become the home of Berets and Baguettes. I’m pretty sure half the pages are filled with their creation. 😂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by TheLoonyOne.
                Arien
                @arien
                  • Total Posts: 193

@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin

I like the Berets and Baguettes too, great job!

Unfortunately I do not have any art . . . I never really got into drawing. But I can try to brave myself to actually share some awful writing, if that’s okay . . .

Also how do you do emojis other than the kind you make on the keyboard? I’m so clueless LOL

Be brave. Be strong. Be bold.
                  -Christopher Blakewell

TheLoonyOne
                  @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Yo! It’s not sideways!

I’m pretty satisfied

Then I realized I spelt his name wrong 💀

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2973

@arien

Share whatever you want!

Oh emojis on my keyboard is hold down the windows key and press the period button. Idk about not windows computers.

@theloonyone

(YES FLOOFY) Oh you wrote his name too! The inking turned out really well! 😀 Lol don’t worry about it, I misspell his name sometimes too!

You guys have family reunions? My mom’s side has them but they are in Tennessee 😑 we are super disconnected from our greater family group.

Lol yeah this page has become quite off topic. I would love to see Guy Womack 😂. You have me intrigued.

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6
                        • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings

LOL That’s so funny 😂 You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.

Yeah!! My mom corrected me. I was actually 4. 😂.

The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… 🤣😂 That’s really funny!

Yep!! Lol, I have no idea 😂.

@loopylin

Also, @lightoverdarkness6 your old story is adorable and hilarious! 😆

Aww thanks!! Yes, I loved reading it when I found it. There’s one part where the mommy kangaroo can jump a billion and the daddy turtle can run a million 🤣🤣.

It reminds me of a story that I had when I was little about a snow leopard with super powers. Unfortunately, I threw away lost all my old writing, including that story.

Aww! I would’ve loved to have read that! Yeah, I’ve lost thrown away a few things in my life 😂.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6
                          • Total Posts: 1643

@theloonyone

Wingfeather saga fanfiction? Yes!

Yeah! When I find it, I’ll be sure to tag you😊.

🤣 The shrug! Kids will just throw stuff in cause they want to

Yeah 🤣🤣!! It’s hilarious 😆.

I’m absolutely interested! 🤣🤣

Okay!! I’ll share the rest in the morning 😊.

Figures 😂🤣 I loved your story! So cute and funny!

Awww thank you!! I’ll have the rest on here in the morning😊.

#HugRikerSquad

TheLoonyOne
                          @theloonyone

@arien

Yes! Share your old writing!

@mineralizedwritings

If you have a mouse you can right-click, too. Both work. Emojis! 😛

The inking turned out really well!

Yay! Thanks! 😁 There are a couple of wonky spots, but I’m satisfied

You guys have family reunions? My mom’s side has them but they are in Tennessee 😑 we are super disconnected from our greater family group.

Yeah, every three years my mom’s side of the family (the side @loopylin is on) has a family reunion. Guy Womack came to be at the one six years ago. Then we kinda forgot about him…

I would love to see Guy Womack 😂. You have me intrigued.

Hehe, okay… 😏😁

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by TheLoonyOne.
                            TheLoonyOne
                            @theloonyone

@loopylin @mineralizedwritings

So this is something loopylin and I (and some of our other cousins, I guess) wrote years ago. It’s technically a horror/thriller, but we never got to that part…

Enjoy

The Legend of Guy Womack (Sometimes Womback)

William Womback had never wanted to go to camp. It had been his parents’ idea. So all the things that were about to happen at camp were not originally his fault.

William did not like socializing with boys his age, or anyone for that matter, so being put in a cabin with three boys instead of one did not make his day any happier.

He was so shy that he didn’t say a word. He trembled and turned a deep maroon whenever he was spoken to, and most of the kids didn’t even know his first name.

This changed when William met Henry. Henry just rambled on and on until finally, William told Henry his name. He learned that Henry was actually quite nice, although he did talk a lot. It was Henry’s first year at camp too, but Henry had been far more confident. Henry did all the talking for William and was one of the only ones William would talk to.

William’s best friend by far at the camp though was Isaac. Isaac was almost as quiet as William and had been going to the camp for many years. Isaac was very smart and wore huge, round, wire-rimmed glasses, that made him look like an insect. All it took for them to become friends was for Henry to introduce them to each other, and they bonded closer than William had been with any friend.

The only boy in the cabin William did not become friends with was Malakhin. Malakhin was the son of the camp director. Malakhin was the one who started calling William “Guy”. William didn’t mind the nickname as long as it meant that he didn’t need to speak to tell Malakhin his actual name.

William had survived a week of the three-week-long camp. He wouldn’t have made it had it not been for Henry’s enthusiasm and Isaac’s silent encouraging smiles.

William started noticing that Malakhin would start taunting him when he did not give him attention soon the taunting turned into bullying. Soon after that, the camp director started accusing William for doing things that his own son did, such as throwing up in the pool when Malakhin did it to impress his rude, mean friends and putting all of the mattresses into the cafeteria when Malakhin did it, and putting poison oak in the bed of the camp director. Malakhin’s dad enjoyed getting William in trouble. But after all of the unkind behaviors, Isaac and Henry always helped out.

(There were plans of a bunch of kids dying and the camp director becoming a forest monster, but again, that never happened 🤣)

Loopy
                              @loopylin

Re- reading this is making me die inside. Who names their child Malakin? 😅

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone

@loopylin

Apparently the camp director. It might be because he is a forest monster, tho

(Malakhin with a h)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 195 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >