A Do Your Worst Variant (Let’s share our old, and probably bad, work)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Do Your Worst Variant (Let’s share our old, and probably bad, work)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2973

@theloonyone

I’ve givin some cool hair to Willaim

It looks kinda scary

"Than finish it... Because I'm with you till the end of the line." <3

TheLoonyOne
      @theloonyone
        • Total Posts: 446

@mineralizedwritings

Oh yeah, not much of my art actually gets shown to people, but I still find it easier than them watching me actually doing it. Their eyes just bore into you 😳

Khakis and polos 24/7 🀣

But character growth, he wore jeans once

TheLoonyOne
        @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

I’ve givin some cool hair to Willaim

It looks kinda scary

The cat?

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Yeah! I don’t like having people watch me draw, if it’s something I’m confident in it wouldn’t be to bad though.

Yes. The cat. You heard me correctly.

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

Ugh yeah, but I’m not very confident in it. I also have some weird techniques that come from being self-taught, so if another artist is watching me draw it would be even worse πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can I see it? 😏😏 heheheh

MineralizedWritings
              @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

yeah i get that! I have this weird method of always drawing heads too long then chopping off thee top half. Also don’t feel like you should draw Tauren in color, I just did color because I think it’s fun. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey!! I hear you criticizing the cats fashion sense, They’re stylish ok?

Oh, and yes. William is ok. I don’t know what made his eyes bug out like that.

(Me lol. I thought it looked hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

TheLoonyOne
                @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!

It looks so great! And Berets and Baguettes is amazing! I am literally grinning so much cause I LOVE THIS! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β Those cat’s fashion sense is stellar, ok! And Milo looks so cool! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This is awesome!

(Me lol. I thought it looked hilariousΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

It does. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I’m still working on Tauren cause I had to go do school (which I’m kinda still not doing, but ya’know). πŸ˜’ But I’ll try to finish it by tonight 😁

Did I mention that I love this? 😊😁 It’s so good!

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@theloonyone

Yay! I’m so glad you like it!Β  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€And I think I was grinning while putting the hair on William. πŸ˜‚

(which I’m kinda still not doing, but ya’know). πŸ˜’

Yeah… I’m just finally getting around to the dreaded algebra -_-

Did I mention that I love this? 😊😁 It’s so good!

Thanks! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6
                      • Total Posts: 1643

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse

Whoa a evil Riker?! No!!

Aww I love the ballerina cats. That looks like something I would do at 7 πŸ˜‚.

Ooh! This is such a fun topicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…. So the first story I ever wrote (actually typed. I have multiple stories with like 3 sentences from when I was 6 πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. ) was a short story based on the Wingfeather Saga. I wrote it about a year ago. I just started writing a year ago. It was about Podo Helmer, the kids grandfather, on one of his adventures. I’ll try to find it and post it on here πŸ˜‚.

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                      @lightoverdarkness6

@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone@godlyfantasy12 @anyoneelse

Okay, so I just found the first story I ever wrote. I was 5 or 6. It’s about a camel, a dog, a raccoon, a turtle, and Mickey Mouse. I loved Mickey Mouse back then πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. I did it with my grandma. She wrote the exact words that I told her. Here it is.

Once apon a time there was a camel. The camel loved to drink some water at the forest and he swam across the ocean so he could get some water because the desert was to hot.
                        And there was a rabbit and a raccoon. The rabbit jumped in the water so the camel wouldn’t see him and be mad. (about what? πŸ˜‚) The raccoon didn’t want to jump in and get his fur wet.
                        And there was a fairy above his head watching him. (πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£.)

The camel saw the rabbit and raccoon and he knew they were drinking/stealing his water. There was only a little bit. When the rabbit popped up, the camel saw they were his grandkids. The kangaroo and turtle were looking for the rabbit and the raccoon. They were the kangaroos babies. The turtle is the daddy. The kangaroo is the mommy. The rabbit is the brother and the raccoon is the little sister. The rabbit protects his little sister.

That’s all for now, I’m sure I’m boring y’all to death πŸ˜‚. I do have more. If y’all want to find out what happens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….

#HugRikerSquad

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

Also, the fairy is never mentioned again in that story 🀣🀣.

#HugRikerSquad

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@lightoverdarkness6

LOL That’s so funny πŸ˜‚ You’ve been writing for awhile! I never considered writing at that young.

The fairy is never mentioned again, lol. And the fact kids don’t realize you can’t have a family of multiple animal species… πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ That’s really funny!

Loopy
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2334

@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings

I know I’m kinda late to this conversation, but Berets and Baguettes is my new favorite band πŸ˜‚

Also, @lightoverdarkness6 your old story is adorable and hilarious! πŸ˜†

It reminds me of a story that I had when I was little about a snow leopard with super powers. Unfortunately, IΒ threw awayΒ lost all my old writing, including that story.

β€œEveryone wants to save the world, but no one wants to help mom with the dishes.”

TheLoonyOne
                              @theloonyone

@mineralizedwritings

Here it is! 😁

I can’t figure out how to get it not to go sideways πŸ˜‚

Think I should risk inking it? It’ll either end very good or very bad. 🀣

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone

@lightoverdarkness6

Wingfeather saga fanfiction? Yes!

And there was a fairy above his head watching him. (πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£.)

🀣 The shrug! Kids will just throw stuff in cause they want to

That’s all for now, I’m sure I’m boring y’all to death πŸ˜‚. I do have more. If y’all want to find out what happens πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….

I’m absolutely interested! 🀣🀣

Also, the fairy is never mentioned again in that story 🀣🀣.

Figures πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I loved your story! So cute and funny!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 195 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >