Your Avatar

Home Page โ€บ Forums โ€บ Fiction Writing โ€บ General Writing Discussions โ€บ Your Avatar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien
      • Total Posts: 440

Ok, everyone will think Iโ€™m weird for starting this, butโ€ฆ this is something Iโ€™d like to know. I have a lot of quirks, and Iโ€™m weird that way. Um, so, I was wonderingโ€ฆ could you tell me what yโ€™allโ€™s avatars are? I canโ€™t see them very well on my screen, and especially if itโ€™s a person, could you tell me if thatโ€™s you, or someone else? Thanks for complying to my weird whims. I tag @Daeus, @overcomer, @clariec, and @all-of-you.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

I meant @clairec

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

@anne-of-lothlorien I think everybody who has a face avatar displays their own face, except bluejay who has a Frozen character and Jackson Graham who has Aragorn. Kateโ€™s a creepy little dragon hugging a bottle of tabasco sauce , Sarah-h is a bird, Hannah-c is a cowboy/cowgirl boot, etcโ€ฆ

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Ingrid
          @ingridrd
            • Total Posts: 830

@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is just the words โ€œwrite for the kingdom,โ€ as you might have noticed. I know @gretaldโ€™s is a picture of our family and a British family we met in England. ๐Ÿ™‚

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Corissa Maiden of Praise
            @corissa-maiden-of-praise
              • Total Posts: 256

@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is my promise ring from my dad nestled in a blue hydrangea. I love taking picture like that. ๐Ÿ™‚

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Mallory Oโ€™Bier
              @overcomer
                • Total Posts: 550

Mine is me, @anne-of-lothlorien . ๐Ÿ™‚

Greta
                @gretald
                  • Total Posts: 450

@anne-of-lothlorien
                  Like @ingridrd said, mine is a picture of some friends from England. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ And youโ€™re not weird at all for asking thatโ€ฆItโ€™s hard to tell sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BlueJay
                  @bluejay
                    • Total Posts: 1622

except bluejay who has a Frozen character

@daeus
                    ???? I havenโ€™t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. ๐Ÿ™‚ I like to change mine. *grins* ๐Ÿ˜€

@anne-of-lothlorien
                    My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and I think it is so amazing.

Mine is my promise ring from my dad nestled in a blue hydrangea.

@corissa-maiden-of-praise
                    Thatโ€™s so sweet.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                    • This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                    Daeus
                    @daeus

@bluejay, Oh, it looked like it. At least, not now, but for a few days. Must be someone else. I never really kept tabs on Disney.

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Hope Ann
                      @hope
                        • Total Posts: 1092

@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is my own stunning visage, I mean *coughs* myโ€ฆface. *smirks*

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 68

@anne-of-lothlorien mine is (supposed to be) josh dun, surrounded by cute kitty cats :33
                          sadly, the internet is doing a thing and itโ€™s just me at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BlueJay
                          @bluejay
                            • Total Posts: 1622

@daeus Haha Yeah, I can kinda see how it would look like Frozen.

I never really kept tabs on Disney

Does that mean you donโ€™t like Disney movies???? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (And just for your information, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever seen a Frozen pic on here while Iโ€™ve been here. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Daeus
                            @daeus

@bluejay Uumโ€ฆ I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve given them much of a chance. Honestly, I donโ€™t watch a lot of anybodyโ€™s movies. Iโ€™ve never really been very interested in them.

Daeus
                              @daeus

I mean not interested in Disney. I am interested in movies, just not as much as books. Thatโ€™s not to say I dislike Disney though. Iโ€™m neutral I guess, except for the new star wars which I am very much a fan of.

Anna Brie
                                @anna-brie
                                  • Total Posts: 312

@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is me.

@Daeus
                                  Iโ€™m not into Disney things either. I donโ€™t like the main worldview they put foward. In fact thatโ€™s what inspired some of my stories. But the picture Bluejay had a little while ago wasnโ€™t from Frozen. I know that much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >