Writing Music

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music Writing Music

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

I love old Ballads.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Tatiana
      @belegteleri
        • Total Posts: 97

I love listening to the soundtracks from Lord of the Rings. (Obviously!) Also anything by Murray Gold (Doctor Who!), Ramin Djawadi (I don’t watch Game of Thrones, but I really like the music), Howard Shore, and Rob Lane, who did the music for the John Adams miniseries on HBO.

Jackson Graham
        @warrioroftherealm
          • Total Posts: 115

YES!!! There’s a soundtrack discussion now!!! Audiomachine, Two Steps from Hell, and Howard Shore are fantastic! Has anybody ever listened to Hans Zimmer’s King Arthur soundtrack? That album has some of the best fantasy/medieval writing songs available — you guys should really check it out. @ Tatiana Hromyk – I listen to Ramin Djwadi’s Game of Thrones soundtracks too (it sucks that they belong to such a terrible show, but I guess I will have to deal with it). The Assassin’s Creed video game soundtracks are great too!

Anna Brie
          @anna-brie
            • Total Posts: 312

I just found a YouTube channel that has lots of good writing inspiration music. Derek & Brandon Fiechter All I’ve listened to is pretty nice stuff. Even the ones with names such as Pirate Elves are surprisingly gentle. I think I’ll not try Creepy Doll music or Halloween music though.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >