Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anon
    @theliterarycrusader
      • Total Posts: 64

@sierra-r @that_writer_girl_99 Request noted. 😉 I shall prioritize the water-flinging quote.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@theliterarycrusader *runs in late* I love this quote! It’s so true! Especially this part:
        So you’re sitting there frantically flinging water out of the lake with your teaspoon and shouting to people, “This lake will be so cool when it’s done!”

Anon
        @theliterarycrusader
          Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@Theliterarycrusader I love the graphic!!!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Christine Eaton
            @christi-eaton
              • Total Posts: 306

Thanks for notifying people @theliterarycrusader. Also, it will be going up on Facebook probably a week from today if any of you don’t have Instagram. Sharing things on social media really helps get Kingdom Pen’s name out there so here’s a shout-out and thank you to everyone who does share everything from KP’s articles to the wonderful quotes that Brianna makes 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anon
              @theliterarycrusader

I heartily second what @christi-eaton said. It’s immensely helpful when KeePers help spread our content across the Internet. 🙂

And many thanks to Christi for being our fantastic social media manager! 😀
                …Oh, wait, was I supposed to mention that yet? Because it hasn’t been officially announced. Shh, you didn’t hear it from me. 😉

Christine Eaton
                @christi-eaton
                  • Total Posts: 306

Aww, thanks girl! Well, they know now if they didn’t before XD

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >