Home Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writing Is Like Having a Lake Inside Your Head

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Christi Eaton 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @theliterarycrusader
    • Total Posts: 60

@sierra-r @that_writer_girl_99 Request noted. πŸ˜‰ I shall prioritize the water-flinging quote.

Gabrielle
    @winter-rose
    • Total Posts: 1294

@theliterarycrusader *runs in late* I love this quote! It’s so true! Especially this part:
    So you’re sitting there frantically flinging water out of the lake with your teaspoon and shouting to people, β€œThis lake will be so cool when it’s done!”

I WILL survive college. Probably. https://thegreatrisingpuzzlement.wordpress.com/

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @theliterarycrusader

Jenni Grace W.
    @graciegirl
    • Total Posts: 847

@theliterarycrusader I love the graphic!!!

Christi Eaton
    @christi-eaton
    • Total Posts: 289

Thanks for notifying people @theliterarycrusader. Also, it will be going up on Facebook probably a week from today if any of you don’t have Instagram. Sharing things on social media really helps get Kingdom Pen’s name out there so here’s a shout-out and thank you to everyone who does share everything from KP’s articles to the wonderful quotes that Brianna makes πŸ˜€

"Sometimes we got to look in the dark to see how bright's the dawn." -A.S. Peterson

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @theliterarycrusader

I heartily second what @christi-eaton said. It’s immensely helpful when KeePers help spread our content across the Internet. πŸ™‚

And many thanks to Christi for being our fantastic social media manager! πŸ˜€
    …Oh, wait, was I supposed to mention that yet? Because it hasn’t been officially announced. Shh, you didn’t hear it from me. πŸ˜‰

Christi Eaton
    @christi-eaton
    • Total Posts: 289

Aww, thanks girl! Well, they know now if they didn’t before XD

"Sometimes we got to look in the dark to see how bright's the dawn." -A.S. Peterson

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.