Writer's Corner #8

Home Page โ€บ Forums โ€บ Fiction Writing โ€บ General Writing Discussions โ€บ Writer's Corner #8

Tagged:ย 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 798 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing
      • Total Posts: 2557

@that_writer_girl_99

@CK4always

See above

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

Alright! @catwing Iโ€™m on for just a few minutes more.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

Signing off. @catwing

Catwing
          @catwing

@that_writer_girl_99 @salome01w4g Bye and good night. I only wrote 170 words. *shrugs* Oh, well.

Catwing
            @catwing

Bye

@that_writer_girl_99

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

@salome01w4g Have you gotten an x-ray?

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Hannah
                @salome01w4g
                  • Total Posts: 991

@daeus noโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ™ I asked daddy if I could but he said theyโ€™ll just want to โ€œcut on meโ€ if there is a problem, he and I believe in alternative medicine. Lotโ€™s of ice, bee venom salve, peppermint oil

~I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™m doing~

Daeus
                  @daeus

@salome01w4g By โ€œcut on you,โ€ do you mean perform surgery? Thatโ€™s not necessarily true. My chiropractor gave me an x-ray because he was pretty sure there was something skeletally wrong with me, but he believes you should only get surgery if you have no other options. The idea behind an x-ray is that it can help identify your root problem. Oils and ice and stuff only relieve your problems, but some root problem is causing you to have abnormal back pain. Thatโ€™s what needs to be fixed. For me, the x-ray showed that I have an extra vertebra on my lower spinal collum thatโ€™s rare for people to have. I never would have known that without the x-ray.

๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Hannah
                    @salome01w4g

@daeus
                      Yes, surgery. *shudder* Neither of the chiropractors we know would every recommend surgery unless is last the last choice, but they also wouldnโ€™t have me get x-rays, so Iโ€™d prob. have to go to and orthopedic doc. But yeah I know what you mean ice, and oils arenโ€™t cure allโ€™s. I think my fall caused posture issues ๐Ÿ™ ,and possibly a weak back. I just need more consistent restorative exercise. Have you ever heard of Pete Egoscue ? My dad was injured when he was my age (16)and has been doing Mr. Egoscueโ€™s exercises for almost the whole of this yea and he is doing much,much better. Man pain in this life makes me even more excited for the perfection of heaven!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hannah
                      @salome01w4g

Anyone who is on, Iโ€™ll be writing for a little while, maybe 30 minutes or so.

Daeus
                        @daeus

@salome01w4g Iโ€™d never heard about Egoscue before. That seems pretty awesome!

Exercises certainly help me. At least the right ones do. I had an old chiropractor recommend an exercise that really didnโ€™t help any. Iโ€™ve got two I do now though, each three times a day, and they really help. Iโ€™m probably about 80% better.

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

@jane-maree @seekjustice @daeus @salome01w4g

Iโ€™m writing for a bit. Anyone with me?

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice
                              • Total Posts: 3365

@that_writer_girl_99 Iโ€™m here but Iโ€™m not sure for how long! How are you doing?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

Erm, well, Iโ€™m skyping someone now, so Iโ€™m taking a short break. @seekjustice

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton
                                  • Total Posts: 306

Hehehe, I have her hostage so she canโ€™t write. ๐Ÿ™‚

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 798 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >