Writers' Corner #7

Home Forums General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #7

This topic contains 1,038 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hannah Hannah 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@Emily Hi! @josiahdeboer *sees updates I didn’t see before* Oh, sorry to hear that! 🙁

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

Sorry, @josiahdeboer. 🙁 I’m sure it will turn out all right…just kill one of your characters. I’m sure you will feel better then.

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

Hello @daughteroftheking! How is it going for you?

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

Oh, @josiahdeboer @daughteroftheking, I will only be on for fifteen minutes.

DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@Emily LOL good advice! XD I’m good. I tried something I’ve wanted to do for a while but never got around to. I wrote a conversation between myself (as the writer) and one of my characters. It was so much fun! How goeth the outlining?

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

Why thank you @daughteroftheking. I know I am good at advice. That sounds like a ton of fun. The outlining is pretty bad. It is better than the way that my english a couple of years ago taught me, but still…why does everything have to be so orderly? Then again…if you just wrote whatever came to mind then that would be bad. I have writer’s block now so…we shall see how much longer I last.

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

Oh, well…@daughteroftheking @josiahdeboer I must take my leave…:( I only got 87 words done, but that means I would have got 300 and something words done if I had written for an hour…pretty good (for me) 😀 Bye!

DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@Emily See ya! Good job outlining. I’ve got must be off, too. Farewell, @josiahdeboer and @that_writer_girl_99. *tips hat and disappears mysteriously

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant
    Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 You on still?

Elizabeth
    Participant
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@that_writer_Girl_99 Good, cause then I can melt you chair for not tagging me.

😛

JK

Elizabeth
    Participant

Nnuuuuu! *crumples to the floor in a heap of tears*

Just kidding. Dragons don’t sit on chairs. Neither do caped superheroes. I am both. 🙂

@dragon-snapper

What are you working on?

Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@that_writer_girl_99 *melts your phone* There.

I’m working on my novel, trying to finish this chapter. And you?

Elizabeth
    Participant

I’m re-writing Prison. Which sounds harsher than it is. I’m just…re-writing it to focus on individual issues with the characters. Now that I have a better understanding of who they are.

@dragon-snapper

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,039 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad