Writer's corner #5

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writer's corner #5

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@that_writer_girl_99 I think of Clifford.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

As in, the Big Red Dog? @dragon-snapper

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 Strangely, yes. I think there was one episode where Emily Elizabeth was throwing a party and her ‘friend’ wanted her to add more pizzazz, and she’d wiggle her fingers fancily whenever she’d say it, and as a little kid, that word stuck out as interesting. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99

Oh my goodness, that brings back such good memories. I used to watch that show when I was a kid… I’m not sure my little sister would even know what it is. @dragon-snapper
            I think I remember the episode you’re talking about. That was a cute show.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 Ah, yes, the shows that were around when I was little were the good ones. 😛

@daeus
              I’m signing out now. I wrote about 850 words, not much of it being dialogue, but I think it’s good action, so I’m happy with it.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99

Oh, the good ol’ days…

Bye! @dragon-snapper

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus yessir. I stopped doing this wonderful thing once I approached (aka got within ten chapters of :’D) the climax and started really having to rethink you-know-who. My typical writing night was too messy to have too much competition or I would have imploded from the double pressure. 😛 Once I get past the chapter I’m on (wherein about eight different major plot-points coincide *cringes*) I should be over the bump though, so I’ll try this again.

I still write all day typical Saturdays too… anyone feel free to tag me and join in. 😉

Elizabeth
                  @that_writer_girl_99

@kate-flournoy @daeus @dragon-snapper @aratrea @ethryndal @f5a8c3e92 I’m playing with the idea of posting the prologue and first chapter of my WIP on here for some feedback… *cringes nervously* If anyone’s interested, just respond to this…

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 *salutes* reporting for duty! And really, we’re not monsters. 😀 Just start a new topic over in General Writing Discussions or something and we’ll have a nice little critiquing party with cake and brownies and punch for everyone. 😀 (Virtual, of course. *wink*)

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

Ugh, okay. Be right back… @kate-flournoy

Can you tell I’m not excited for this? Lol…

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

Well, this is my first time posting any of my writing on here, so I may or may not have a valid reason to be nervous… @kate-flournoy

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 I totally get that. You’ll be fine. I promise. 😉 Tag me when you do post and I’ll get back to you with opinions as soon as I’ve done a thorough read through. 🙂

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

Done, and done, now to sit back and wait… @kate-flournoy

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@jenali @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @daeus @kate-flournoy I’m going to see how well I can write, even though I can’t see anything because of the glare. 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,001 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >