Writers' Corner 2

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί General Writing Discussions β€Ί Writers' Corner 2

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,127 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

@bluejay I’m pretty tired (it’s past midnight), so I won’t be on later, but you guys have fun! πŸ™‚

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

@clairec I’m writing now, if you can join me. And @anna-brie too.

BlueJay
        @bluejay

@daeus When you wake up πŸ˜‰ can you please tell me if this is a haiku? My little sister wrote it for school work.
          Soft kittens are cute
          Fun to hold and to play with
          Be very gentle.

ClaireC
          @clairec
            • Total Posts: 628

I can’t just now, @bluejay. Maybe a little later though…or possibly even tomorrow.
            Ooooohhh!!! I have some exiting news for you, Miss Bluejay! I started actually writing today! *pats self on back* I was getting a little tired of outlining, so I started writing my first scene as a way of reviving myself πŸ™‚ I will go back to outlining, as I need and want to have it quite detailed, with everything plotted out. But for now, I’m basking in the bliss that is writing description and dialogue!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›
            And I plan on (not sure if I’ll get time) writing a short story for the KP September writing prompt. We’ll see… But that would also take time from my novel, so who knows?! πŸ™‚ Are you entering?

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

BlueJay
            @bluejay

@clairec Yay!!!!!!!! Well done. Such fun. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
              Is that the picture prompt??? *Gasps* I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder. *Goes and hunts up picture.*

@timothy-young
              Do you want a writing partner for a bit tonight?

Timothy Young
              @timothy-young
                • Total Posts: 23

@bluejay, when exactly is tonight? Night Time in America, Australia or Africa? I am open for the Australia and Africa, but American night time is bit too late for me… πŸ™‚

But sure. I could use some outside stimulus to stay writing. πŸ™‚

BlueJay
                @bluejay

@timothy-young I had to google to find out what time it was in South Africa. πŸ™‚ I am writing now, (6:49pm now Aus) And I can write for half an hour. Does that suit you?

Timothy Young
                  @timothy-young

Suits me well. Starting as of now. 10:54. πŸ™‚

ClaireC
                    @clairec

@bluejay, No sure if you’re still going, but I’m writing now too. πŸ™‚

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

@clairec Yes, I’m still going, but I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be going.

Timothy Young
                        @timothy-young

I might keep going, but I have a bit over 300 words written. Thank you very much @bluejay.

BlueJay
                          @bluejay

@timothy-young I got 310 words written in one story and in the other one (I worked on two stories) I finished my first lot of editing. And you’re welcome. Thank you too. πŸ™‚

@clairec
                            I’m going for another fifteen minutes and then I’ll end. πŸ™‚ See you then.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                            BlueJay
                            @bluejay

Okay, I’m stopping now @clairec I added 93 words to my 310. πŸ™‚ Very happy with that. And what’s even better…………………………………………….. I hit the 10,000 word score tonight. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

ClaireC
                              @clairec

@bluejay. WOW! Congratulations! I wrote 407 words and loved every minute of it! πŸ™‚

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 1486

@bluejay @timothy-young @claireC @sarah-h @dragon-snapper @Daeus @overcomer @anyone-else.
                                  I’m going to be writing on and off all day, mostly working on school (essays and such). So if anyone wants to write, it would be nice to have some company. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,127 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >