Writers' Corner #12

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #12

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 723 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

Oops, sorry, I had to drive my brother somewhere, but I’m here now.

I’m working on my WIP, Allora. @winter-rose

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@That_writer_Girl_99 You’re good. 🙂 Have you started writing it, or are you still brainstorming and plotting and such?

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

I’ve started writing it, but only just. I’m on the second chapter. @winter-rose

Anonymous

@That_Writer_girl_99 Nice! That’s exciting 🙂

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99

Yeah! It’s been difficult, though. Seems like every little thing has presented a challenge…the outlining, the characters…goodness, I have such high-maintenance characters.

Yet…I love it. I’m starting to see progress, and I’m happy. @winter-rose

Anonymous

High maintenance characters, fun. But I’m sure you love them to death anyway. 🙂 What are their names?

Yeah! 😀 I know that feeling, the one somewhere between hating all the work and struggle it takes to write and yet somehow still loving it all so much you’d never want to do anything else.

@That_Writer_Girl_99

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

Well there’s Evyn, the princess of Allora and the heir to the throne. She’s also a soldier–an archer in Allora’s militia. She’s not completely clear to me yet, but she’s awesome–sweet, feisty, and very…well, sad, at the moment. Emotionally dynamic.

And then there’s Everett. He commands a squad of archers in the militia, and he’s Evyn’s best friend. *wink wink* He’s the high-maintenance one. The way I was gonna put it was Evyn in  1st POV and Everett in 3rd, just to differentiate their two worldviews, but as soon as I finished Evyn’s first chapter and started on Everett’s…he quickly demanded to be written in 1st.

Anonymous

@That_Writer_girl_99 Evyn and Everett, awww. Evyn sounds like a fun character. Princess and Archer? Dude, how does she manage? XD Oh so the guy is high maintenance. Nice. What is he like? Is he snarky?

Also, I’m taking a break to practice some piano and such.

Emerald Flyer
                    @emerald-flyer
                      • Total Posts: 33

Hey, It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on the forums. (But I’ve been here…in the shadows…mwahaha!) Ok, enough with the creepiness. I’ve never really been in the writers’ corner and am determined to check it out. I’ll be writing for a wee bit.

Audrey Caylin
                      @audrey-caylin
                        • Total Posts: 323

@dekreel @emily @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 I’m world-building for a while, if you’d like to join.

Aislinn Mollisong
                        @aislinn-mollisong
                          • Total Posts: 445

Hey, guys! Aislinn is here and MY COLORS ARE BAAAAAAACK!!!!! I’ve written about three pages in the last day alone! Who else is here? @dekreel? @catwing? @dragon-snapper? @winter-rose? @sam-kowal?

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                          https://forums.theaetherli

Ingrid
                          @ingridrd
                            • Total Posts: 830

@aislinn-mollisong  *waves arms wildly*  I am heeeere!!!!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Aislinn Mollisong
                            @aislinn-mollisong

@ingridrd YAY! I’m still writing. Its awesome finally getting my colors back after so long….what’re you working on?

Ingrid
                              @ingridrd
                                • Total Posts: 830

@aislinn-mollisong  Editing my WIP.  My goal was to have the first draft finished by Christmas, and I did it!  So now I’m rewriting some of the beginning.  What about you?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Aislinn Mollisong
                                @aislinn-mollisong

@ingridrd Still working on Embers. I’ve gotten, lets see…14,114 words so far, and I’m deep into the third chapter. What’s your WIP called?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 723 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >