Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Fantasy Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

@kate-flournoy can you give me some hints on how to start creating my own world? Dot points or something?

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

Uh… is that you, @bluejay? What… um… happened to your nose? It looks like… a carrot. 😉

Actually, allow me to redirect you to this sweet little page right here in this link.

I’ll be perfectly happy to answer any questions you still have after wading through… all that. 😉

But I’d rather not repeat myself twice, ya know what I mean?

Get it? Repeat myself twice?

Okay, that was really bad. Just ignore me. That’s probably always the safest policy. 😉

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

Wow! I posted, and your nose doesn’t look like a carrot anymore! It looks like… I’m not quite sure what kind of flower that is. 😛

BlueJay
          @bluejay
            • Total Posts: 1622

@kate-flournoy yes I decided I wanted a change and then Sven got to my nose so I had to change. I’m not sure what kind of flower it is either. I took it at a butterfly enclosure at the zoo and I think the butterfly flew and I got the flower instead. I don’t know, I might change soon again. Not sure it’s quite what I want. *I’m too fussy for my own good*
            Anyway, I’ll have a look at that when I have a bit more time.
            Oh, Thomson, it would be dreadful for you to have to repeat yourself twice! Quite, Thompson, to repeat yourself twice would be dreadful. 😛
            Don’t worry I like being silly too. Haha
            Thanks for the link. I’ll look at it after lunch. (I know, I’m way late. Actually I’m way ahead. I’m living your tomorrow today. Interesting!)

Levi Pierpont
            @levipierpont
              • Total Posts: 19

You just gotta have that one stroke of creativity, and then BOOM! The whole world will proceed in a parade out of your mind and onto the paper. Of course, check for originality, always. But some people can create worlds in a few minutes. Others spend YEARS, maybe even their whole life. Maldroc was created over three or four months after a year of bending and twisting it in imaginary games with siblings, and Fairenland… little ideas coming throughout the last year that culminated enough ti maje something.

Create a world and thus learn how Creative your Creator was.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >