Would You Rather Writing Questions

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Would You Rather Writing Questions

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@anne-of-lothlorien @dragon-sanpper If you think it’s hard to purposefully ruin your manuscript, I have an actual book called Wreck This Journal. Yeah. It was so pretty and perfect when I first got it, but now it’s all scribbled on, pages have been torn out, folded, ripped, stained, put through the wash in my pocket, the book has been tossed, rubbed on the ground, smushed, run over by a four-wheel-drive, mailed to myself and had so many unspeakable actions done to it – and that’s only a few of the horrors they suggest for it! And y’know what? It’s very liberating. It’s like, with my reverence for books, all my “secret desires” to destroy them are taken out on this one little journal, which not only allows, but encourages it’s total destruction.

Actually, it’s just really fun, but it was SOOOOOOOO hard to start ruining it! XD

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

@perfectfifths You have great courage. I just got a new notebook and I can’t imagine ruining it like that.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

Would you rather have to carry your manuscript with you on a roller coaster or on a boat ride?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien I believe I would just melt it, and throw you in my dungeon.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
            @perfectfifths

@anne-of-lotherlorian A boat ride. There is no way I’m going on a roller-coaster.

Anne of Lothlorien
              @anne-of-lothlorien

@perfectfifths WHAT? No roller coasters!? I love them! Half of the people who are convinced they would hate them end up loving them. Ask my younger brother.

@dragon-snapper
                We beg of you, don’t! Someone, anyone, save us! King whats his face, Australian knights, dragon-tamers, anyone!

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien I love rollercoasters!!!!
                  Anyways…*ahem* There is no one to help you now, Lady of Lothlorien! *puts you in dungeon which has lots of roller coasters*

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
                  @anne-of-lothlorien

*eyes dragon-snapper suspiciously* How do you fit in the cars?
                    I guess I can be resigned to a dungeon with roller coasters. Actually someone should rescue me after a day or two still, because fun as it is, I’m sure all that looping and high speeds can’t have an exactly positive affect on me.

Anne of Lothlorien
                    @anne-of-lothlorien

@dragon-snapper
                      Did I mention I hate tags?

Cloudy
                      @cloudy
                        • Total Posts: 99

I personally have edges chewed off. And come to think of it, my cats sometimes do that already. XD @anne-of-lothlorien

Mariposa Aristeo
                        @mariposa
                          • Total Posts: 335

@anne-of-lothlorien Boat ride, like @perfectfifths, I’m not too fond of roller coasters (wild ones that is—the kind with big drops and go upside down).

Louise Fowler
                          @perfectfifths

@anne-of-lothlorien I went on a relatively tame one when I was younger at Adventure World and I didn’t like the jerking turns for it. It wasn’t even very high up or anything, it was literally just a kiddy coaster 😛 I also went on a Dinosaur coaster when we went to LEGOland, California when I was five and I didn’t like it very much either.

Oddly enough, I had a dream and I mentioned both those roller-coasters to someone in it… :O 😛

Would you rather have to only write cheesy children’s literature, or sappy romance novellas?

Mariposa Aristeo
                            @mariposa
                              • Total Posts: 335

@perfectfifths Cheesy children’s literature (I intend to primarily write children’s books anyways). Definitely not sappy romances. I’m not a fan of romance in books or movies unless it’s done just right.

Would you rather write with your toes, or have to wear an astronaut suit every time you write?

Louise Fowler
                              @perfectfifths

@mariposa Agreed. At least the children won’t think it’s cheesy 😉

Ummm… with my toes… I think… 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >