Would You Rather Character Edition

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Would You Rather Character Edition

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    Louise Fowler
    @perfectfifths
      • Total Posts: 726

@emily Ringwraiths, also called the Nazgul, are the nine men that Sauron gave nine rings of power to in Lord of the Rings. They’re men, but they are part of the wraith-world because of how corrupt the rings made them. So, needless to say, they’re pretty scary.

Link would go on an adventure. 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

@perfectfifths @catwing I assumed most would be camping. People like to write about adventurous people.

Katalina is brave, but I think that she would probably prefer a nice warm bed. XD

@perfectfifths
        Interesting. I’ve obviously never read or watched LotR. 🙂 Your character sounds bold. 😀 Katalina would go on an adventure too. 😛

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths

@emily You really should. One of the best fantasies there is, I reckon.

Anonymous

@perfectfifths Mebbe. My parents aren’t really into the fantasy stuff, so I don’t know if they would want me to read that. 😛

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@emily Kay would adventure!
              interesting.

@perfectfifths
              they are scary… *shivers*

Would your character rather have mud dumped on them or wear a very fancy dress/suit (depending if they are a girl or a guy.)

Kay would have mud dumped on her. XP

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

singforjoy
              @singforjoy
                • Total Posts: 8

@introvert_girl This is great! Looks like I am about to get to know my character really well. 😀

May Copainly would rather have a dog the size of a T-rex. She’s not quite sure where she would keep it though…

And since her parents already acts as if she doesn’t exist… she would rather have her family forget all about her and have a fresh start at things.

@princessfoo
                May would probably read a poorly-made book but get fed up with it halfway through and throw it at something.

@dragon-snapper
                She loves pancakes with raspberries, so she would choose the twenty pancakes.

@dekreel
                May has bad memories associated with sand and she would much rather weather the cold in Antarctica than be reminded of her past.

@aislinn-mollisong
                She would probably rather be a scholar. She wasn’t much of a student when she was younger but she despises goats for some reason.

@daughteroftheking
                What if she is already allergic to her favorite food? Does that mean she has to stub her toe?

@introvert_girl
                If May thought the past could be changed she would go back in time. But since the magic in her past is virtually irreversible, she would rather not face it all again. She would rather go on to the future.

@emily And finally, she loves a good story (thus her disgust with the poorly-made book), so she would rather read a fantasy work.

Now for a question…um… would your character rather be deaf or blind?

Louise Fowler
                @perfectfifths

@emily Fair enough, but Tolkien is a Christian author, and Lord of the Rings has very little magic, and what there is is either given especially to characters by the God-figure (like Gandalf the Grey, who’s a wizard) or is used by the bad guys.

@catwing
                  Mud.

Anonymous

@catwing Nice.

Katalina would wear a fancy dress. XD

@singforjoy
                    Haha.

Katalina would rather be deaf. She’s an introvert so she wouldn’t mind missing out on all the stuff going on around her. Besides, she’s kind of afraid of the dark, so definitely not blind. *watches Katalina shudder at the thought*

@perfectfifths
                    Yeah, the only fantasy I’ve actually read is the Ascendance Trilogy and Narnia. 😀

Catwing
                    @catwing

@singforjoy Hmm… Kay would be deaf. She could read lips. 🙂

@perfectfifths
                      *grin*

Louise Fowler
                      @perfectfifths

@singforjoy Oooh, that’s hard… Maybe deaf? I dunno. 😛

@emily I’ve read Narnia, and it’s great! 😀 Tolkien was a friend of Lewis’ and he helped Lewis a bit in his salvation journey.

Would you character rather have a bossy, lazy chimp as a best friend (Puzzle the Donkey) or keep ten penguins as pets (Mr. Popper)?

Catwing
                        @catwing

@perfectfifths ten penguins!

Sam Kowal
                          @sam-kowal
                            • Total Posts: 635

@introvert_girl 😀 Cool idea

Hmm

Okay, I will use Stan as my character.

He would rather have a dog sized T-Rex (reptiles, and all)

He would rather forget about his family (They were quite cruel to him before I rescued him)

@princessfoo
                            Stan would rather read a poorly-written book, ’cause he could critique it and write a better one

@dragon-snapper
                            Stan also would eat 20 pancakes, especially if they were raspberry

@dekreel
                            Stan likes the heat and the cold, so he might not care. But then, Antarctica has penguins to scare… *evil grin*

@aislinn-mollisong
                            Stan would rather be a scholar, but he would also make a very effective goatherd, seeing’s as he would eat any disobedient goats

@daughteroftheking
                            😀 Ha. Stan wouldn’t care how much he stubbed his toe, it’s a razor sharp claw. I would pity the thing he stubbed it on.

@introvert_girl
                            Stan would go into the future (where’s he’s sure he would be mighty and fearsome)

@emily Stan would read Fantasy :D. Stan loves fantasy. I mean, he basically IS fantasy

@catwing
                            Stan’s parent basically ARE his biggest enemy (they threw him out for being a runt.) So, I suppose both

@perfectfifths
                            Rather see the terrible things that would happen to other characters. The calamity that Stan might not ever grow mighty and terrible would be too much for him to bear…

@catwing
                            Jump off a cliff. Even though he can’t fly, he’s a dragon, he’s not scared of heights

@dragon-snapper
                            😀 Stan would be a Sith

@emily Stan would like a nice warm bed… so he could tear up the sheets and shred the pillows into fluff (he’s claims it’s “relaxing”)

@perfectfifths
                            Stan would belch slugs. He can’t breathe too much fire, but he can incinerate things in his own throat

@emily Stan would like an adventure… although crashing a tea party as a dragon and scaring everyone does sound pretty sweet too

@catwing
                            Stan would wear a suit. He prides himself on cleanliness. And wouldn’t it be epic to see a suit tailored for a dragon? 😀

@singforjoy
                            OH… I think either one of those would devastate Stan. You can’t be fearsome and be blind and deaf. I think he might rather be dead than either of those

@perfectfifths
                            I already am Stan’s best friend. And penguin’s are so fun to frighten… so, penguins

Wow

Okay, now… would your character rather fight their way out of a conflict, or talk their way out of a conflict, or would they be too scared to do anything but curl up on the ground?

Stan would fight of course, it’s more dragonlike

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Sam Kowal.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                            Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Louise Fowler
                            @perfectfifths

@sam-kowal Link, probably fight. 😉

Anonymous

@perfectfifths Yeah, I’ve read some about both authors. Maybe I’ll read LotR at some point.

Probably ten penguins. 😀

@sam-kowal
                                Probably talk. If that didn’t work, then curl up on the ground. Katalina is not a fighter at all. Introvert girl. 😉

Would your character rather time travel to a period or just live in that period in the first place?

Katalina would want to live in the time period in the first place. 🙂

introvert_girl
                                @introvert_girl
                                  • Total Posts: 153

@catwing Michael doesn’t really have a greatest enemy, so he’d choose one of his parents. Though I’m not sure if he’d choose to swap places with his mom or his dad. Maybe his mom, because her life seems less stressful.

@dragon-snapper
                                  Probably a sith, his only reason being that he hates having to conceal his emotions.
                                  @emily Michael is trained in survival skills, so he knows a lot about camping. That being said, he’d always choose his nice warm bed over the outdoors. It’s just more comfortable. 🙂

@singforjoy
                                  Haha, I thought the same thing when I came up with the idea 😀 (I love getting to know my characters better!)
                                  Michael would choose to be deaf over being blind. Books are really important to him, so it would be hard for him if he wasn’t able to read anymore.

@sam-kowal
                                  This is a cool question, because Michael’s been trained in physical combat from a young age. But having the choice, he’d always rather use his brains than his brawn to solve a problem. (also, I’m laughing at all of Stan’s answers xD)

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 451 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >