Would You Rather Character Edition

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Would You Rather Character Edition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 451 total)
  • Author
    introvert_girl
    @introvert_girl
      • Total Posts: 153

Apologies if someone has done something like this before, but I thought it would be fun. Feel free to answer the questions I came up with, or share your own, or both!

@singforjoy
      @dekreel @sam-kowal @emily @dragon-snapper @leumeister ya’ll can tag others if you like bc I don’t know many people’s names yet.

I’ll do one goofy one sad question (mwahaha)

Would your character rather have a pet dog the size of a T-rex or a T-rex the size of a dog?

Would your character rather lose all memory of their family or have their family lose all memory of them?

My character Michael would choose to have a T-rex (though honestly he’d probably sell it for the money cause he’s not a huge pet person.) And he would rather forget all the memories of his family (he has a difficult relationship with both his parents 🙁 )

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

PrincessFoo
      @princessfoo
        • Total Posts: 194

@introvert_girl This looks like fun!

Aliyah would rather have a t-rex the size of a dog. (Easier to care for.) She would rather have her family forget her than she forget them. They are such as huge part of who she is, she loves them so much.

Would your character rather read a poorly-written book, or watch a poorly-made movie?

Aliyah would rather watch a poorly-made movie.

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@introvert_girl  @princessfoo  Ooohhh, I like this!

The Doctor would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, would rather she forget her family, and would rather watch a poorly-made movie

You can pronounce it however you want.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@introvert_girl @princessfoo Excellent! 😀

Ike would rather have a T-rex the size of a dog, have his family forget about him (sad) and would rather watch a poorly made movie.

Would your character rather eat twenty pancakes, or eat five bowls of macaroni and cheese. Ike would rather eat twenty pancakes.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

introvert_girl
            @introvert_girl

@princessfoo This was a hard one because I’d definitely choose a poorly made movie (less time wasted lol), but after I thought about it I think Michael would rather read a poorly written book, because he reads a LOT and is a really fast reader, plus he doesn’t watch a lot of movies.

introvert_girl
              @introvert_girl

@dragon-snapper Michael would most definitely choose the five bowls of mac n cheese 😀

Joy
                @dekreel

@dragon-snapper  @introvert_girl  @princessfoo

Would your character rather live in Antarctica for two years, or the Sahara Desert for two years?

The Doctor would rather live in the Sahara (and eat 20 pancakes 🙂 )

Aislinn Mollisong
                  @aislinn-mollisong
                    • Total Posts: 445

Hmmm… I’m going to do this with four of my characters.

Amber: Would rather watch a poorly made movie, (except she lives in Leifer…so there are no movies…) A T-rex the size of a dog, (She has a dragon, for crying out loud!) lose all memory of her family, (she already has), rather eat   twenty pancakes, and live in the Sahara for two years. (She hates sand, but CANNOT be cold.)

Aislinn: Actually exactly the same as Amber. I’m not that original with my female MCs.

Brendan: Read a poorly written book, a T-rex the size of a dog, lose all memory of his family, eat five macaroni and cheeses, and live in the Antarctic for two years.

Nikko: Uhhhh…..Book, Dog, Family lose memory of him (wait no VYTANNI!!!!) pancakes, Sahara.

This is harder than I thought…. Would your character rather be a goatherd or a scholar?

(Mine would all rather be goatherds…)

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                    https://forums.theaetherli

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@introvert_girl This is a great idea!

Caroline would rather have a t-rex the size of a dog. She wouldn’t know what to do with it though, and Mack (another MC) would probably teach it tricks when she wasn’t looking. She already doesn’t remember her family, so that settles that. 😛

She would watch the movie, and would have a terribly good time making fun of it.

PANCAKES.

Antarctica, probably. She hasn’t had any experience with extreme heat, so she wouldn’t know what to do in the Sahara.

Would your character rather be allergic to their favorite food but never stub their toe, or be able to eat their favorite food but stub their toe on almost everything?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

NC Stokes
                      @daughteroftheking
                        • Total Posts: 1156

Hhmm… Caroline would rather be a scholar. Goats don’t interest her. 😛

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

introvert_girl
                        @introvert_girl

@dekreel This is actually a hilarious question bc he already basically lives in Antartica (it’s my fanatasy world’s version of it, anyways) so he’d choose that.

@aislinn-mollisong
                          Michael would rather be a scholar (he sorta already is lol) but he doesn’t rly care for animals.

@daughteroftheking
                          Thanks! 😀 My character Michael would find stubbing his toe much more inconvenient, so he’d rather be allergic to his favorite food (though. . . I’m not sure he has one?)

@anyone Would your character rather travel back in time or to the future?

Aislinn Mollisong
                          @aislinn-mollisong
                            • Total Posts: 445

@introvert_girl Well….Aislinn and Nikko already time-traveled to the past.

It didn’t end well.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                            https://forums.theaetherli

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1330

@introvert_girl Awesome topic!

Katalina would rather have a pet dog the size of a T-rex.

She would rather lose all memory of her family. Otherwise she would still have memories of the happy times her family shared while her family would not even know her. That’s so sad!!!

@aislinn-mollisong
                              @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @dekreel Ok. My question:

Would your character rather read a fantasy work, a religious tract, historical fiction, or a non-fiction story?

Katalina would rather read historical fiction. 😀

Joy
                              @dekreel

@emily  The Doctor would rather read historical fiction 🙂

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 1330

@dekreel Sounds like a doctor to me. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 451 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >