Wingfeather Saga/Bible Parallels

Home Forums Books Wingfeather Saga/Bible Parallels

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of EpicAddie2 EpicAddie2 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of EpicAddie2
    EpicAddie2
    Participant

Hey, guys! I just finished reading the Wingfeather Saga last week, and I thought that it would be cool to discuss the parallels between it and the Bible.

**SPOILER ALERT–IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED READING THIS SERIES OR IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THEM DO NOT CONTINUE READING!**

So there’s the Maker, and He is, of course, the Lord.

And Janner. He is Jesus.

I was thinking that the fangs/cloven represent people who have not been saved yet.

Anything else? I haven’t figured out who Leeli is. I kid of have an idea who Kalmar is, but I’m not sure.

Also, I have to mention how similar Janner and I are. I love writing and reading, and I am the oldest sibling. Also, as I was reading I could relate to so many of the things Janner did/thought.
    It’s almost creepy.
    Not to mention that my younger sister (also the middle child) loves art and is a good leader. And I also have a sister who is 3. If I love writing and reading, and if my 10 year old sister loves art, I wonder what my youngest sister will like to do…?
    My family is basically the Wingfeather family of this world.

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

I am 2/3rds the way through the last book! I will be back!

EpicAddie2
    Participant

That’s right around where it gets really good! I pretty much read nonstop once I got two thirds of the way through๐Ÿ˜‚

Profile photo of Christi Eaton
    Christi Eaton
    Participant

@epicaddie2 I just past the halfway point of Warden and the Wolf King. So like @daeus I shall also finish it soon and be back to discuss ๐Ÿ™‚

EpicAddie2
    Participant

Okay! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad