Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@0-0enyali0-0 Heya!

Wait, tell me more about writing mysteries. I’ve only written one, but how did you do it? I’m curious.

And what’s Aetherlight?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

0-0Enyali0-0
      @0-0enyali0-0
        • Total Posts: 32

@jane-maree Thanks!! And thanks doubly for the pizza 😉 YUM…

@aratrea
        Yeah it is!!

@ingridrd
        Thanks! Yeah, it’s all thanks to the people on the Aetherlight forums, heh heh…

@dragon-snapper
        Heya!! Honestly I don’t know. My method switches every time, haha! Like I said in a previous post, normally I try to make the beginning as confusing as possible (with lots of characters, that is), then you slowly explain throughout the book – but not too much! Yeah. It’s confusing, hehe…[quote quote=53635]And yes, The Aetherlight is a Christian steampunk game which you should REALLY check out! It’s for younger kids, maybe out 8-12, but I still play it anyway, lol! Basically, when you start the game, your character appears in this thing called the Aetherstep in the world of Aethasia, and your goal is to find out who The Great Engineer (God) is and to restore him to the throne, which was usurped by The Great Engineer’s advisor, Lucky (Satan). It’s really awesome! @dekreel Oo, fun!! Tell me if you need help with the storyline or anything if you need it 😉[/quote]

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

0-0Enyali0-0
        @0-0enyali0-0

WOWWW!! THAT WAS AN EPIC FAIL OF A POST!!! HAHA!!

Sorry moderators!! runs away

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

Lady Iliara
          @lady-iliara
            • Total Posts: 144

@0-0enyali0-0 That was an awesomely huge emoji. O_o

👰🏻🦊💥
            ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 103

@0-0enyali0-0 Why hello, and welcome! A pirate mystery sounds soooo awesome!!! I have a sort-of pirate fantasy somewhere in my ever growing list of book ideas… So you like singing and playing piano! Two of my favorite things in the world! And how on earth did you get the ginormous emoji there?!?!?!? I totally need to learn that. So, on to the question: what’s your favorite animal, and why? Also, if you could have any animal as a pet, which would it be, and, again, why?

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@0-0enyali0-0 😮😮😮😮😮

How did you do that?!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Emily D
                @emily-d
                  • Total Posts: 168

@0-0Enyali0-0  Hey Enyali!  Welcome.  Lovely to meet you 🙂

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

0-0Enyali0-0
                  @0-0enyali0-0

@lady-iliara Heh heh, I know…

@radically-surrendered Thanks so much!! I can tell we have a lot in common 😉 Honestly, I have no idea how I got that big emoji… I pressed “quote” on one of my comments and it did this really weird thing, haha… when I posted it I was like “WAIT WHAT??!!” Hm, I can’t choose on a favorite animal, there’s too many cute ones… but I think pigs, kittens (not cats, mind you 😉 ), and puppies are my favorite! If I had an animal it would be a kitten that never grew bigger then my hand. It would be my little writing companion!! 😀

@dekreel
                    That is a good question, heh heh heh…

@emily-d
                    Hey Emily! Thank you for welcoming me!! 😀 Nice to meet you too!

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 103

@0-0enyali0-0 I love puppies and kittens!!! But pigs? I’m going to guess you liked Charlottes Web a little too much. 😜😉 But just out of curiosity, what do you like about pigs? I personally cannot stand them. Too dirty and smelly in my opinion.

And a kitten that never grew up would be sooo cute. The perfect writing buddy. I looove our cat, Caspian, though (yes, I know, I might love Narnia a little too much… wait… nah, not possible😜) He’s so big and white and smooth, and I could hold and pet him all day long. I’ve never tried, but I should write with him sometime.

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                      @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                        • Total Posts: 69

@0-0enyali0-0 I’m soo late *looks down in shame* Honestly I think half the people on Aetherlight forums are older than 12….

0-0Enyali0-0
                        @0-0enyali0-0

@radically-surrendered Haha, I’m not a big fan of Charlotte’s Web, I just like the little piglets… plus I love the color pink, so it all works out XD

And right?! Pet them with one hand, write with the other! Okay, Caspian?! I LOVE IT!!! I have two cats (Rusty and Steel, heh heh) but they’re outdoor cats, so if I wanna write with them I have to go outside… 😛

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                          Ha, that’s alright 😉 I agree with you, I think only a couple people on the forums are younger then 12… I feel like instead of being all tweens like the Aetherlight wanted to attract, we’re all teens… XD

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >