Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    0-0Enyali0-0
    @0-0enyali0-0
      • Total Posts: 32

@lady-iliara Awesome!! I’ll check it out!! 😀 Were you supposed to put a link down, by chance? XD

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

@0-0enyali0-0 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Do you have any hobbies?

Lady Iliara
        @lady-iliara
          • Total Posts: 144

*facepalms*

Here, milady…

Lady Iliara greets thee!

👰🏻🦊💥
          ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

0-0Enyali0-0
          @0-0enyali0-0

@lady-iliara Haha, thanks!!

@emily Thanks! Hm, well I enjoy singing, playing the piano, baking, playing School of Dragons/The Aetherlight, and playing volleyball! I probably have more, but heh heh heh…

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

Lady Iliara
            @lady-iliara

@0-0enyali0-0 (why is your username so complicated?😒😛) I LOVE TO SING AND PLAY PIANO! I used to play volleyball, and i like baking sometimes. What is School of Dragons? Is it related to HTTYD?

👰🏻🦊💥

0-0Enyali0-0
              @0-0enyali0-0

@lady-iliara Hey, sorry!! I didn’t know you had to type the whole username out when I signed up!! XD Yes, School of Dragons is a game off of HTTYD, which I LOVE!!

Btw, I love your bio: *trips on rock* ILIARAAAAAAA!!!!

Lady Iliara
                @lady-iliara

Lol, I totally didn’t put that rock down your alley… *whistles Gilbert Blythe-ly*

😆😆😆

P.S. no prob about the username 😉

👰🏻🦊💥

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 1330

@0-0enyalia0-0 That’s awesome!

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 859

@0-0Enyali0-0 Welcome to KP!

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @0-0enyali0-0 Glad you found us. 🙂 What first drew you to want to be a writer? And what’s Aetherlight? I’ve heard people talk about it, but have no idea what it is.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Joy
                        @dekreel
                          • Total Posts: 2304

@0-0enyali0-0 “The Keeper Adventure” is a story I am planning on writing about us Keepers (Kingdom Pen fans). I’ll find a better name for it once I know what it’s about exactly 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

0-0Enyali0-0
                          @0-0enyali0-0

@lady-iliara Haha, I haven’t heard that name in a while!! Glares playfully

@Emily Thanks, lol!

@shannon Thank you!!

@aratrea
                            Nice questions, haha! Hm… Well, I first started writing because I wanted to get famous, and I liked doing it. As I grew older I realized writing is so much more then just getting famous though, it’s about spreading the word of Christ and the message of hope. Not all of my books are strictly about Christ, but everything in them points to him. At least, that’s what I want them to do. Now I don’t really care if I’m famous or not (that’s not my goal), I just write for fun now, and write for a message. 🙂

And yes, The Aetherlight is a Christian steampunk game which you should REALLY check out! It’s for younger kids, maybe out 8-12, but I still play it anyway, lol! Basically, when you start the game, your character appears in this thing called the Aetherstep in the world of Aethasia, and your goal is to find out who The Great Engineer (God) is and to restore him to the throne, which was usurped by The Great Engineer’s advisor, Lucky (Satan). It’s really awesome!

@dekreel
                            Oo, fun!! Tell me if you need help with the storyline or anything if you need it 😉

Jane Maree
                            @jane-maree
                              • Total Posts: 909

@0-0enyali0-0 I have arrived to belatedly add my welcome to the many others that have preceded me. *waves* WELCOME. 😛 I’m Jane, and it’s such a pleasure to have you join us!!! *passes you pizza* Welcome and welcome and I hope you can settle into the forum comfortably.

I won’t ask you any questions, because otherwise you might be overwhelmed. xD But I have stalked all the other questions/answers and I approve of your movie choices (HTTYD!!) and writing choices (Pirates!!!). *thumbs up* 😛

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Jane Maree.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Josiah DeGraaf
                              @aratrea
                                • Total Posts: 717

@0-0enyali0-0 Those are great motivations to have as a writer. 🙂 Huh–that’s interesting. Didn’t know there was a market out there for Christian steampunk games, but that’s pretty cool!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd
                                  • Total Posts: 830

@0-0enyali0-0 Hiiii!  *enthusiastic wave*  Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet (and yes, bestistest is a word.  🙂 ).  Glad you found this crazy land.  😉

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >