Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Why hello, my fellow writers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    0-0Enyali0-0
    @0-0enyali0-0
      • Total Posts: 32

Hey everyone!! My name’s Enyali (@xonos-darkgrate @lady-iliara @silverclaw-bonnetfolly , read it backwards smirks). I’m so excited to be on here!! A little about me: I began writing a couple years ago, but just on mini stories. I am attempting to finish one of my longer novels in NaNoWriMo this year. I love writing adventure/mystery stories!

Also, like my friends I tagged above, I am from the AMAZING game of The Aetherlight, which ya’ll should check out 😉 Anyways, thrilled to meet you all!

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

PrincessFoo
      @princessfoo
        • Total Posts: 194

@0-0enyali0-0 HELLLLOOOO! Welcome to the BESTIEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! What’s your current WIP about?

0-0Enyali0-0
        @0-0enyali0-0

It’s called Shadow’s Haven. It’s a pirate story surrounding the crew of a ship that is going after treasure while trying to solve the mystery of this one guy. It’s confusing to explain, it sounds much better when you read it ;D

ISFJ, energetic, writer-crazy, and has-an-unstoppable-obsession-with-The-Aetherlight!

PrincessFoo
          @princessfoo
            • Total Posts: 194

@0-0enyali0-0 Cool!  So, fantasy? I love fantasy. What’s your favorite part of your book? A character? A piece of dialogue? The concepts in it?

0-0Enyali0-0
            @0-0enyali0-0

Kinda… it’s mostly historical fiction with mystery and adventure! Hm, my favorite part… I’m only halfway through it, so I really don’t know yet, haha!! One of my characters is Eugene, an adventurous guy who tries to win everyone’s approval. He is headstrong, loves making decisions, and… always thinks he’s right ;D I would share a bit of dialogue but it’s all a big mess right now, so maybe when I fix it up a bit!

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 155

@0-0enyali0-0 Hi! Welcome! Your WIP sounds super cool. What kinds of stories are your favorite to write?

0-0Enyali0-0
                @0-0enyali0-0

Inspirational, adventure, mystery, fantasy, historical fiction, you name it! 😀 Wbu?

Sam Kowal
                  @sam-kowal
                    • Total Posts: 635

@0-0enyali0-0 😀 Welcome to the awesomeestist place on the internet

I’m trying to finish my first long work of fiction right now too
                    Your story sounds really interesting:D I wrote a story involving pirates once, too

What are some of your favorite books? Do you like fantasy?

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                    Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Joy
                    @dekreel
                      • Total Posts: 2304

@0-0enyali0-0 Another Aethasian! Welcome to the Bestest place in Cyberspace. Me? No, I’m not from Aethasia, but I do know @lady-iliara and @aislinn-mollisong. Want to join them in my Keeper story?

A Keeper Adventure

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Lady Iliara
                      @lady-iliara
                        • Total Posts: 144

@0-0enyali0-0 HEYA GIRL!!!!!!! I see what you did there!! 😆

Welcome, welcome, and a thousand times welcome. 😉 @aislinn-mollisong come SEE WHO IT IS! 😜

That makes five Aethasians on Kingdom Pen so far. 💪🏻😛

oh and find @dekreel’s post on A Keeper Adventure if you want to be in a fun story 😁😁 She’s still accepting characters as far as I know!

Anyways, 👋🏻

P.S. has the other Twinpanion any thoughts of joining?? 😉😉

👰🏻🦊💥
                        ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

0-0Enyali0-0
                        @0-0enyali0-0

@sam-kowal Oh cool!! Right now I’m reading Left Behind: The Kids series over again, and it’s really great. For normal books, I like the Narnia series and Emma of Winds! 🙂

@dekreel
                          Haha, thanks! And sure, why not? What exactly is it (the Keeper adventure)?

0-0Enyali0-0
                          @0-0enyali0-0

@lady-iliara HEY!! And yes, go Aethasians, haha! Uh, she doesn’t know about it yet. I’ll tell her. She might not just because she’s not interested in writing, but she might for the art ;D

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

@0-0enyali0-0 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

Oooh, I’ve always wanted to write a mystery. What’s your process?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

0-0Enyali0-0
                              @0-0enyali0-0

@daeus Thanks!!… is bestistest a word? XD Anywhooooo…

Well, when I write a mystery it’s always intertwined with another genre, so it’s never strictly mystery. But I have written a short mystery story. My tactic is to make the beginning as confusing as possible and to slowly explain throughout the story. Characters make it happen, though!

Lady Iliara
                                @lady-iliara
                                  • Total Posts: 144

@0-0Enyali0-0, if you want to know more about some of my stories, this is the link to my intro page…oh and the first chapter of Alex and Ian is on the last page 😁😁😁

👰🏻🦊💥
                                  ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >