Why does everyone keep stealing my names???

Home Forums Publishing Marketing Why does everyone keep stealing my names???

This topic contains 56 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Emma Flournoy Emma Flournoy 5 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kina Lamb
    Kina Lamb
    Participant

*drops jaw* *blinks eyes* It’s beautiful!!! I love it!!! I’m not skilled in logo-type-things, but it looks amazing to me! @kate-flournoy, you did an awesome job!!! I just thought of this, will the L be bold enough to be seen conveniently when the graphic is small though? Because whenever I do a graphic on Canva and then transfer it over to my website the font slims up considerably. I don’t know if that will happen in this case, just a thought. But I LOVE the font for W, how it’s bold, + the L is slim and classic. It’s perfect contrast that way. Gorgeous. 😀 😀

Kina Lamb
    Participant

Oops @hope I forgot to tag you. 😀 See above. 😀

Kina Lamb
    Participant

and @dragon-snapper I just saw your sketch. It’s SOOO pRETTY!! And creative!!! I wish I could do that.

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

*thumbs up*

Profile photo of Ethryndal
    Ethryndal
    Participant

@hope I’m going to pop in, even though I somehow managed to miss this entire thread. My life.

*ahem* That. Is. Gorgeous. Kate, you have skills. However, next to the super bold W, the L looks somewhat like a decorative flourish, and not, in fact, an L. But other than that, it’s lovely.

Profile photo of Hope Ann
    Hope Ann
    Participant

Final logo everyone, courtesy of @kate-flournoy. And I am very happy with it and not changing it, so it’s up for Oooos and Aaaaaas, not critique this time. Just saying, because I’ve buried my minion under chocolate and stuffed dragons and I’m not pulling her back out to work on it any more. XD

Logo

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

*is buried in stuffed dragons and chocolate and does not respond*

Profile photo of Ethryndal
    Ethryndal
    Participant

*Ooos and Aaas like a proper little thing* Seriously though. That’s awesome.

Profile photo of Jess Penrose
    Jess Penrose
    Participant

WOW!!! THAT’S GREAT!!!! *Thumbs up* @hope

Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

OOOOOOOOH! AAAAAAAAAH! @hope, you picked a great name. @kate-flournoy *raises voice so she can hear me under her chocolate and stuffed dragons* Great logo!

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@kina-lamb *bows* Thank you!
    @hope I love it! OOHHHS and AAAHHS all around!

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Hope NICE.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad