What Stan and I did on Christmas

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ What Stan and I did on Christmas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 859

@sam-kowal Wow. Just wow. You are an incredible writer! That is one of the best Kapeefer Literatures that I have every read! Ooh, and I play the lute? Too cool!

The girl playing the lute winced, because he was out of tune.

Oh my word, that is so much like me! Thanks for including me šŸ™‚

So, I will just say, nice job, Sam, I love all of it, and I want to read more! Maybe you could write a sequel about the burning rose?

ā€œI need a Babylonian saber,ā€ I said.

ā€œExcuse me?ā€ the girl holding the lute asked.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

@sam-kowal BTW you can tell Stan that he did a great job figuring out the spirit of Christmas. Even though he was weaker than Dragon-snapper. Tell him that I commiserate with him on that point. No one can defeat her. Unless I can figure out a way to immobilize her in a pile of glitter šŸ˜‰

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

*Ahem* *smirk*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

@Sam-Kowal Ha, this is great! I, uh, actually didnā€™t know who Stan was when you first came aroundā€¦ *ducks flying debris* Probably because I somehow missed your introduction page. I think I have a pretty good idea of him now, though. šŸ™‚

(And Iā€™m getting a seriously villainous vibe from myself, which is great.)

ā€œNonsense.ā€ Dragon Snapper licked one of her fangs. ā€œI could always melt the lute case.ā€

Iā€™m pretty sure this is what happens every time @Dragon-snapper learns someone doesnā€™t have a phoneā€¦

INTJ āžøYour friendly neighborhood mastermind. āžøhttps://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Aislinn Mollisong
            @aislinn-mollisong
              • Total Posts: 445

@sam-kowalĀ  HOWEVEN!?!?!? That was amazing! I cannot even say anything! Can I just say that I love Stan and want to give him a Hobbit Hug?

I love you Stan and want to give you a Hobbit Hug.

You need to write a book. You really really need to.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
              https://forums.theaetherli

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice
                • Total Posts: 3365

@sam-kowal Iā€™ve read the first bit and its so good! Iā€™m looking forward to finishing it when I get back from holidays. šŸ™‚

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Ben Powell
                @supermonkey42
                  • Total Posts: 273

@sam-kowal I am truly honored. I have been featured in the first Kapeefer Literature Christmas Special.

Iā€™m sorry to have ruined your Christmas, though. I could have at least waited until January 1 to collect your rent!

XD šŸ˜€

Okay, That was hilarious! Somehow I had missed the fact that STAN CAN TALK! You and him make very good book characters. I liked that it included a good message. I laughed a lot, and I donā€™t know that I have a favorite line, but this one made me laugh:

I looked at Stan and he winked at me. Then he added his heavy metal dragon screams to the song, keeping in time with the children singing on top of him.

I can imagine Stan being in a heavy metal band. I wouldnā€™t want to be there. šŸ˜€

Great job, especially for four days!

A Kapeefer for life!
                  Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Sam Kowal
                  @sam-kowal
                    • Total Posts: 635

@emily šŸ˜€ Thanks so much!

Yep, you and your violin are in it. XD I almost made it the mandolin though

@daeus
                    Thanks! šŸ˜€ Thatā€™s my goal.

Donā€™t worry. Weā€™ll get you special, zero calorie ice cream.

@dekreel
                    Hmmā€¦ I donā€™t really know. I think theyā€™re just different names for the same ā€˜Penners. But I havenā€™t been on here long enough to hear the whole history

šŸ˜€ Actually, these would be easy to serialize. Like all Kapeefer literature. Stan would be so pleased to have more stories about him

@catwing
                    XD Thanks! I wanted to include some elements from your story because they do take place in the same world, after all. And the stuff the like raspberry sun was really cool šŸ˜€

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                    Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Sam Kowal
                    @sam-kowal

@shannon Thank you šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ ! I had a lot of fun writing it

Yep, all guitars transmuted into lutes. So I play the lute now, too, I guess XD

Hmm, the burning roseā€¦ šŸ˜€ Thatā€™s a great idea. I willĀ  do that, at some point when I want to write more Kapeefer Litā€™

XD XD I had to get the saber in somewhere. I wasnā€™t sure how until I got to that point

Oh, thanks! Stan is super pleased. He knows the pain of the rest of the world, having to submit to @dragon-snapper ā€˜s power.

OHH

Okay, that DEFINITELY needs to be a part of the next story. Immobilizing Dragon Snapper in glitterā€¦ weā€™d just have to keep her from melting it all.

Ā 

@ethryndal
                      šŸ˜€ Thanks

*Stan howls and starts throwing blankets*

*Stan hisses*

(I think heā€™s upset you didnā€™t know who he was.)

Ā 

XD XD Well, @dragon-snapper, I donā€™t have a phoneā€¦

Sam Kowal
                      @sam-kowal

@aislinn-mollisong XD šŸ˜€ Thanks

*Stan bounds around like an excited puppy and accepts Hobbit hug*

*Realizes that doesnā€™t look fearsome*

*Doesnā€™t care for once*

Ā 

Yep, I am trying to write a book. Itā€™s harder than short fiction, but great fun

Ā 

@seekjustice
                        Okay, thanks. šŸ™‚ Youā€™re in chapter 2

Have fun on holidays (Although you must have left already :D)

Ā 

@supermonkey42
                        XD XD Kapeefer Literature Christmas Special! That is really funny. I didnā€™t think of that, but it is sorta like that.

Yes, I guess your programming dictated you collect it on Christmas day for some reason. šŸ˜€ Also, Stan and I were annoying everyone else

šŸ˜€ Yep, he can talk (he canā€™t fly or breathe proper fire, but he can chat with me)

XD Nope, I wouldnā€™t really wanna be at one of his concerts, either. That would be super, super loud.

Heā€™d probably be disappointed if I didnā€™t show up, thoughā€¦

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 95

@sam-kowal, what can I say but wow!!! That was amazing!

Catwing
                          @catwing

@sam-kowal *is touched you thought the raspberry sun was really cool* YAY! *thows feathers*

Sam Kowal
                            @sam-kowal

@inkling-for-christ šŸ˜€ Thanks so much!

@catwing
                              ;D It was

Although, Iā€™m glad our sun doesnā€™t do that, because I canā€™t picture a raspberry throwing as much heat as a ball of burning gasā€¦ so we might all freeze

Catwing
                              @catwing

@sam-kowal Well, the Kingdom of Pen is a different world. *shrugs* Maybe itā€™s a burning raspberry?

Lady Iliara
                                @lady-iliara
                                  • Total Posts: 144

@sam-kowal This was so sweet and funny! I love it! šŸ˜

šŸ‘°šŸ»šŸ¦ŠšŸ’„
                                  ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >