Welp, here I am again

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Critique Requests Welp, here I am again

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

@daeus Stop giving people the temptation to get stomach ache.

@jadamae
      , put them into a jar and eat them slowly. One every week. They will last you for 20 weeks.
      *phew glad I got here before there was a problem.
      ~Bluejay; physician of Colbalt fans

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay Of course. Those were made with freshly ground whole wheat flower, sucanat, butter from %100 grass fed cows, and organic chocolate chips.

You know you’re a homeschooler if … or maybe I’m a hippie. It can be hard to tell some times.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
        @bluejay
          • Total Posts: 1622

At least they are made from good stuff @daeus. Alright, @jadamae, you may eat two per week. 😀

Jada Morrison
          @jadamae
            • Total Posts: 199

Thanks for the cookies @Daeus! I must be homeschooler or hippie too, because that’s very similar to how we try to eat 🙂 Thanks for the advice @bluejay , I think I have a new doctor 🙂

Daeus
            @daeus

@rolena-hatfield Are you still available? ‘Cause if so, I’m ready. If you want to postpone or cancel, that’s fine too. Just let me know.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
              @rolena-hatfield
                • Total Posts: 405

@daeus No this is is a great time actually! And honestly the sooner you can get it to me the better. Looking forward to it!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Daeus
                @daeus

@rolena-hatfield Great! I’ll probably be sending it in two batches since I still have a tiny bit of editing to finish with the second half. Just let me know what format you want it in and I can go ahead and send it. Oh, and I don’t think I have your email address. The safest way to get that to me would just be to contact me through my contact forum here.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah R.
                  @his-instrument
                    • Total Posts: 229

@daeus , how are you sharing your work? I would love to help in any way possible, if you are still looking for help. I also love receiving edits and critiques, but I don’t have any brief novellas to trade as my current briefest work is 30,000 words. But I do have a short story.

YA Fantasy Writer
                    Obsessive Character Namer
                    Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Daeus
                    @daeus

@his-instrument Hey, thanks for volunteering. I’m not entirely sure if I still need any more help with this one. I’m kinda torn between getting all the help I can get and asking for more than I really need. I can try to come to a decision here in a couple days.

If you want to though, I’ll be ready for help with my novel Edwin Brook in just about a month. That might be something you’d have a more compatible exchange for. (Though really, I’d be totally fine with trading for something with a higher word count. That is, as long as it’s not way longer.)

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah R.
                      @his-instrument
                        • Total Posts: 229

@daeus Ok. Let me know when you have something you want help with. How long is your novel? (Length won’t deter me from reading it, but it may give me a better idea of what to exchange.)

YA Fantasy Writer
                        Obsessive Character Namer
                        Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Daeus
                        @daeus

@his-instrument Sure. It’s about 65,000 words. I’ll probably be ready in about three weeks.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >