Way too many cliches in one place

Home Forums General Writing Discussions Way too many cliches in one place

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shannon Shannon 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@anne-of-lothlorien heh heh. 😉 Yeah, I guess not all Americans are rich per se. Objectively though, you could really say that 99% of them are.

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

Hi guys,

I made another one. Btw, I don’t plan to keep posting these here, so if you want more of them, subscribe directly to the channel.

I’ll tag a few people I don’t think have seen these.

@aratrea @josiahdeboer @spradlin @michael-stanton @Shannon @mark-kamibaya @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose @writefury @delightinlife

Profile photo of Louise Fowler
    Louise Fowler
    Participant

@daeus Yay! Great parody! 😀

Profile photo of Hannah
    Hannah
    Participant

@daeus
    😀 these are great!
    On comment for your first video
    Emotions were invented by the french and they eat frogs so we shouldn’t listen to them…… 😛 🙂
    Haha, my brother almost did listening to a book with me, wait it wasn’t because the story was exciting it’s because I was yelling for the Count to stop Maximilian.

Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

@daeus That was great. THE INTERNAL CONFLICT OF READING SHAKESPEAR!!!!!! And the part about Ramen noodles… XD I’m going to be grinning incessantly for the remainder of the evening.

Profile photo of Rachelle
    Rachelle
    Participant

Ooooooh, these are awesome! Really liking the humor style. XD Great job and I look forward to more!

Profile photo of bethanysinkyroses
    bethanysinkyroses
    Participant

@daeus I’ll have to watch the new one soon! I liked how in the English one, at least, you were so solemn, like you were actually teaching. You definitely have your own style of humor, and I think it will resonate with lots of writers. 🙂

Profile photo of Josiah DeGraaf
    Josiah DeGraaf
    Keymaster

@daeus Holy cow; these are awesome. 😀

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

@daeus, Very funny! I think that I would rather read than sleep though ; )

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@aratrea Thanks.

@shannon I’m fairly good with habits, but I honestly have that tendency too. 😉

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

Yes @daeus, if my parents didn’t make me go to bed, I would probably stay up till all hours of the night reading and writing.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad