Way too many cliches in one place

Home Forums General Writing Discussions Way too many cliches in one place

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shannon Shannon 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

Howdy Y’all,

I got this idea to do videos with humor for bookish people. A lot like KP cinema, only broader in scope.

Let me know what you think.

Profile photo of EpicAddie2
    EpicAddie2
    Participant

@daeus Wow. Interesting video! Very funny xD Although I must disagree with you though… I don’t think women are originally from France xD
    I definitely agree with you about literature always killing readers. I don’t have a medic on hand, but I think I should probably get one.
    But really, I have almost actually hurt myself while reading. Like maybe I get mad at a character or really frustrated with something that has just happened. I really want to punch things in those moments.
    I try to move away from solid objects when this happens. Thankfully I can usually manage to take it out on my pillow.
    I don’t have anger issues, but c’mon. It’s reading. Reading is very emotional.
    Also, I love the fact that you actually have a hat like that xD
    I’ll be sure to share this with my friends and give it a like!

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@epicaddie2 Haha! 😀 I guess I’m not a very emotional reader. Punching pillows does sound fun though.

Yes, that hat was perfect, though my head’s a little too big for it. 😛 I think my mom picked it up in Brittain when she was a teen.

Profile photo of Louise Fowler
    Louise Fowler
    Participant

@daeus Wow, you have shown me the light! I can now write a successful English novel! 😀 And you’re totally right about France. We shouldn’t listen to them, especially because of the frogs. 😉

In all seriousness, though, that was great, and you have gotten a new subscriber! *British accent* I look forward to seeing what other bookish humour and non-bookish humour you come up with. Cheerio! 😀

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

@daeus That was beyond brilliant. 😂

@christi-Eaton You should watch this.

Profile photo of lifeofkatie
    lifeofkatie
    Participant

@Daeus – “They eat frogs so we shouldn’t listen to them.” This was great! 😀 Good job on your first video.

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

Thanks everyone. I had no idea the frog part would be so popular. 😛

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@daeus Haha! Nice. 😛
    You have quite a nice British accent, may I say.

And geography. How long do they have to linger on the way that the mountains reach into the sky? 😀

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@dragon-snapper The geography part was mainly a poke at Tolkien by the way. 😉 Just don’t tell anyone that.

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@daeus When you mentioned the hills, I did think of Tolkien too. He does linger on his descriptions.
    *hides in dragon hoard*
    I will not tell anyone. 😛

EpicAddie2
    Participant

@daeus I can’t wait for another video! ;D

Profile photo of Anne of Lothlorien
    Anne of Lothlorien
    Participant

@daeus This video is hysterical! (Why is it that I can’t come up with humor to save my life, but other people are funny enough to make youtube videos? Not fair)

I love the frogs, and the flat girl, and the geography, and the hat… love the hat. Can’t wait for the next video.

@epicaddie2 I actually punch my pillow pretty much every time I read a book. Except for that one time when I thought my pillow was on my bed, but it was on the floor, so I ended up punching my bed-frame. Not fun.

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@Daeus The geography. 😂 The poke at Tolkien was merited, but basically throughout the whole video I was thinking “Henty, Henty, Henty!”

EpicAddie2
    Participant

@anne-of-lothlorien I’m glad I’m not the only reader here who punches her pillow xD

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@emma-flournoy Henty is the worst, but Arthur Conan Doyle was high in mind too. Though I do like Doyle actually.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad