*waves*

Home Page โ€บ Forums โ€บ General Site Info โ€บ Start HERE โ€บ *waves*

Tagged:ย 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    NC Stokes
    @daughteroftheking
      • Total Posts: 1156

*bursts in, blowing the door off its hinges* I distinctly heard the words โ€œLunar Chronicles.โ€ Howdy, @leilani-dove ! *over-the-top handshake* A Canadian in our midst! Cool! Also, I love the Lunar Chronicles!!! My favorite character is Winter.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

EpicAddie2
      @epicaddie2
        • Total Posts: 794

*pops in* Did I hear Ascendence Trilogy?

Wow, Iโ€™m late. Oops.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but are you left or right handed?

@leilani-dove

INFJ ~ 4w5
        aldarley.wordpress.com

Cindy
        @cindygreen
          • Total Posts: 38

@leilani-dove Another Canadian ENFJ poet! I welcome you to the kingdom. Cindy Green, at your service. What are your favourite TOP and Coldplay songs?

*jumps in an X-Wing and blows something up*

leilani.dove
          @leilani-dove
            • Total Posts: 13

@princessfoo yesssss i love winter. ๐Ÿ˜ my favourite book by her though is heartless. but in the lunar chronicles main books itโ€™s probably Scarlet, sheโ€™s also my favourite character, haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

@shannon that sounds so interesting. Iโ€™ll definitely have to read them ๐Ÿ˜‰ it comes well recommended ๐Ÿ™‚ iโ€™ll check it out

@emily hi! itโ€™s so nice to meet you! awesome! ๐Ÿ˜

she is awesome! i still have to read calico captive *remembers* ๐Ÿ˜ yep, iโ€™ll read those soon!

Iโ€™m big into music. I sing and also play a couple instruments. how about you? ๐Ÿ™‚

i have poetry on the mind.
            (ENFJ - T)

leilani.dove
            @leilani-dove

@daughteroftheking itโ€™s awesome to meet you!!! Yep, Lunar chronicles fan all the way!! ๐Ÿ˜ winter is amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

@epicaddie2
              yesssss you did. apparently itโ€™s very good ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

sort of both, though if i do say so myself i am a right handed writer ๐Ÿ˜‰

@cindygreen
              hey! itโ€™s awesome to see you here, i know you from ydubs ๐Ÿ˜‰ youโ€™re am enfj too?

definitely drown, car radio, kitchen sink andโ€ฆ i could go on ๐Ÿ˜‚ coldplay, fix you is my favourite. ๐Ÿ˜‚ how about you?

(ENFJ - T)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1330

@leilani-dove Awesome! What instruments do you play? I play violin, piano, and mandolin. I used to play cello too, but I quit a while ago. Whatโ€™s your favorite type of music to play? I like bluegrass and country. I like how lively it is. ๐Ÿ˜€ My siblings and I are actually forming a bluegrass band.

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal
                  • Total Posts: 635

@leilani-dove *Charges in with Stan*

(Stan is my best pal. Heโ€™s a dragon. Heโ€™s not really a fearsome dragon though. His family threw him out of his nest as a baby for being a runt, and he canโ€™t fly. But heโ€™s still my best mate.)

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the Awesomeestist place on the internet!

You like Twenty One Pilots? YEEESS! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Twenty One Pilots are my favorite band, ever. I really, really like them. Tyler and Josh write some of the most meaningful and cool songs out there:D

I also like the Lumineers, which is cool ;D My dad listens to Cleopatra a lot

Fantasy is my favorite genre, too. I read it, and I write it, and I dream it.

๐Ÿ˜‰ I donโ€™t blame you for liking the Lord of the Rings movies. Those are probably my favorite movies of all time ;D

Percy Jackson is great, in my opinion, just not super deep. the Lord of the Rings is kind of like a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, and Percy Jackson is more of an action-flick kind of series. But itโ€™s still hugely entertaining ๐Ÿ˜€

Youโ€™re an ENFJ? Awesome! So am I, although I barely even knew what that was before I came to Kingdom Pen. Sometimes I feel more like an I than an E though.

Wow, sorry for that long post ;D

ย 

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                  Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Sam Kowal
                  @sam-kowal
                    • Total Posts: 635

@cindygreen are you a Twenty One Pilots โ€˜cliquer too? ๐Ÿ˜€

@leilani-dove
                    Car Radio is probably my favorite song ever ;D I get chills when I listen to it after its been awhile. Hometown, Holding on to You, Guns for Hands are also some of my favorites. And of course, Kitchen Sink ;D

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Sam Kowal.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                    Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

leilani.dove
                    @leilani-dove

@emily i play clarinet, cello and a lot of singing! your instruments are so cool!! ๐Ÿ˜ and those types are awesome. i mostly play stuff thatโ€™s classical but i also do some swing, like Gershwin. ๐Ÿ˜

@sam-kowal
                      hey! ๐Ÿ™‚ itโ€™s nice to meet you. and of course itโ€™s awesome to meet Stan too ๐Ÿ˜‰ is he one of your characters?

Really!!!?? AH thatโ€™s awesome *claps excitedly* IKR Josh and Tyler are *amazing* songwriters!! The make such powerful music. ๐Ÿ˜ Arghhhh the Lumineers are incredible. I love Ophelia *is obsessed*

Thatโ€™s awesome. Fantasy is totally the best. and i dream it too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok!! Iโ€™ll have to check her out ๐Ÿ™‚ though i have to say, i like books that are deep and make me cry a lot more than plain just for fun fiction. ๐Ÿ˜

Lol donโ€™t all Eโ€™s feel that way sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

yessssss car radio is amazing *fangirls* and literally everything else of theirs ๐Ÿ˜

(ENFJ - T)

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

@Leilani-dove welcome, welcome to the Realm of Pen! Sorry that Iโ€™m late to the party. Youโ€™re name is super pretty by the way. Me likes it much.

*tries to think of a random question without being too creepy*

Umโ€ฆ

Do you prefer to write on paper or type?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

@leilani-dove Thatโ€™s awesome! Sounds like fun. Which instrument is your favorite?

Josiah DeGraaf
                          @aratrea
                            • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the siteย @leilani-dove! Glad you found us. ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m also a pretty big fantasy fan. Since it doesnโ€™t seem like youโ€™ve been asked yet, who are your favorite authors?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2
                              • Total Posts: 794

@leilani-dove Ah, Iโ€™m a lefty. *raises lefty flag/banner thing*

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

leilani.dove
                              @leilani-dove

@seekjustice hey! thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like writing on both. I end up writing more on my computer though unfortunately. How about you?

@emily probably piano or clarinet. Iโ€™m more advanced in clarinet which makes it funner. ๐Ÿ˜

@aratrea
                                thank you! Fantasy is wonderful.

I love Marissa Meyer mostly, Melanie Dickerson is ok, andย J. R. R. Tolkien is really good.

(ENFJ - T)

Anonymous

@leilani-dove That makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜› What is your favorite subject in school?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >