*waves*

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 859

@leilani-dove ENFJ eh? We have several on here. @daeus already made himself known, but there’s also @dragon-snapper and @sam-kowal. I believe there are several others, but I can’t remember their tags this minute.

I especially like historical fiction by Elizabeth George Speare, but I like HF from pretty much any time period. BTW have you ever read the Ascendance Trilogy?

I’m 15 and in 10 grade. My little sister @emily is 13.

I like country music (the stuff done between 1990 and 2010) and also The Piano Guys.

Haha, and, like I said, I’m sorta introverted…I just have trouble talking to my peers *hides behind guitar*

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@shannon  I’m sorry, I know you asked Allie, but I love Elizabeth George Speare!! She is awesome! Which is your favorite book? I like The Bronze Bow and Calico Captive. Haven’t read her in a long time, actually… I should!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous

@dekreel, don’t be sorry girl! I’m glad to find another Elizabeth George Speare fan on here 😉

leilani.dove
          @leilani-dove
            • Total Posts: 13

@shannon wow that’s so cool!! on my other writers community i’m one of three i think 😂 i look forward to meeting some other people sometime🙂

i loveeeee Elizabeth George Speare, especially the witch of blackbird pond 😍 that’s probably my favourite of her books. no i haven’t read those, what are they about? 🤔

that’s awesome!! 🙂

haha totally get you tbh.

@dekreel
            yep totally and 110% canadian 😂 aww well then… i’m the only one 😁 #special i guess 😂 it’s super cool how everyone’s from different places in the world. if you don’t mind me asking, what state are you from? i love the states and we travel quite a bit so i’m pretty familiar with the states🙂

the bronze bow is a really great book too. 😍 i’m not sure if i’ve read calico captive yet. *decides she’ll put it on her list* 😉

i have poetry on the mind.
            (ENFJ - T)

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@leilani-dove  … Oh, wait! I’m not American! I’m Taranaran! I come from the Red Chasms of Taranar! Why do I keep saying I’m American?! XD

Okay, yes I’m American. I’m from Texas *sighs*

(Taranar is a place in both my WIPs.)

I see you like emojis! Not judging, just observing 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

PrincessFoo
              @princessfoo
                • Total Posts: 194

@leilani-dove Welcome! You like Marissa Meyers? Does this mean you’ve read the Lunar Chronicles? I LOVE the Lunar Chronicles.

Ingrid
                @ingridrd
                  • Total Posts: 830

@leilani-dove  Yeah, I’m a true introvert…although, when I took the test I was 53% introverted and 47% extroverted so I’m pretty even.  🙂

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd
                    • Total Posts: 830

@leilani-dove And if you were wondering, I am American.  I’m from Ohio. 😉

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper
                      • Total Posts: 3515

*pokes head in*

It would appear that I have been tagged.

@shannon 🙂

Hiya Allie! Welcome to KP, the awesomeiest place on the internets! 😀

Another ENFJ! Hooray! 😀 The forum’s filling up with ENFJ’s–soon we can take over KP…I mean. Wow. Did I just say that out loud? 😉

Oooh, Canadian. What’s it like up there? I’m American, and live on the east coast–not in the north. South. Very muchly in the south. 😉

And if I appear to be very extroverted, it’s because I got almost 90% extroverted last I checked…although…that might’ve been one of my characters…*shrug* Can’t remember.

Anyway, welcome! And watch out for melted chairs which may or may not be my fault.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper
                        • Total Posts: 3515

And I can’t believe I forgot to tag you. @leilani-dove

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@leilani-dove superrrr late to the party, but hey just the same, and welcome aboard. 😉

leilani.dove
                          @leilani-dove
                            • Total Posts: 13

@dekreel now that would be one *amazing* story if you were actually from there 😂 oohhhh sounds cool and love the name btw 😉

really you noticed?😂 yep i use an excessive amount of them, i mean it shows your facial expressions, how could i not use them😁

@princessfoo
                            thanks!! Yep, i love her stuff 😍 really you’ve read it? *gasps* what’s your favourite book?

@ingridrd
                            oh nice!! those tests, the whole article they have written up is totally accurate but then the extrovert or introvert is completely weird 😂 idk why. 😬

@dragon-snapper
                            thanks for the welcome. lol we could totally 😉

in canada it’s freezing cold 😂 but what else is new. lots of snow and about -25 celsius is the current temperature  😂

*nods* well it’s good to have some actual extroverts around.

melted chairs? dare i ask? 🤔

@kate-flournoy
                            thanks!! 🙂

i have poetry on the mind.
                            (ENFJ - T)

PrincessFoo
                            @princessfoo
                              • Total Posts: 194

@leilani-dove My favorite book is Winter, my favorite character is Cress (seriously. I love her so much!), and my favorite ship is Kinder. What about you?

@daughteroftheking
                              and I realized that every major character had a ship other than Levana. So we ship her with death. LeDeath!

Anonymous

@leilani-dove The Ascendance Trilogy is about an orphan boy who is taken off the streets to pose as king, and then it ends up that he is *spoiler*. It is a very good and suspenseful trilogy, and I love his character. @emily and @epicaddie2 are both crazy about them too. I think @dragon-snapper has also read them.

I’m in South Texas, and just got to see snow for the first time last week! It was incredible! I mean seriously, we are talking about a 15 year old who just saw snow for the first time. My family travels all over the place, but for some reason we avoid winters in place where it snows.

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 1330

@leilani-dove Welcome to KP!!!! Yay! Somebody else my own age. There aren’t many of us 13 year olds on here. 😀

I’m an ESFJ and, like @dragon-snapper, I’m also very much an extrovert. 😛 That actually kind of surprised me when I took the test. 😀

Ooooh! Elizabeth George Speare is awesome! My favorite book is Calico Captive. @shannon mentioned the Ascendance Trilogy. My all time favorite books EVER!!!!

Do you have any hobbies other than writing?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >