*waves*

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    leilani.dove
    @leilani-dove
      • Total Posts: 13

hey everybody,

i’m Anna-Lee but please, call me Allie. 🙂

I have no idea what to say or how to meet people (I’m an introvert… not really… but sort of 😬)

Anyhow, I am a chocolate consumer, coffee lover, fantasy reader, poetry encourager, singing at all hours kind of girl. I can’t wait to meet you guys!! 😁

Oh!! I love Christ too, and I write for Him in my book and on my blog. 😍

i have poetry on the mind.
      (ENFJ - T)

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

Hello, @leilani-dove!! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! (First to say it!!) Or as I like to call it: The bestest place in cyberspace. 😀

Anna-Lee is such a beautiful name! But don’t worry, I’ll call you Allie 😉

Ooh, what’s your book about, if I may ask?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

@leilani-dove  Hello, Allie!!!  Great to meet you!!!  My name is Ingrid.

I’ve decided we can be friends ( 😉 ) because I am also an introvert (sort of), a lover of all things chocolate, and singing is one of my passions.

What is your favorite genre?  What are you favorite books?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

leilani.dove
          @leilani-dove

Hi @dekreel!! I can’t wait to look around a bit more 😄

Thanks so much! 🙂

I’m writing one called Then I Woke Up. It’s about a girl who is dreaming while she’s in a coma and it’s a fantasy type world where she visits and she finds true happiness there and then wakes up and it’s all gone. 😬 Though there’s another book I’m working on now that’s the second book, When I Died. That ones still being written though 😂

(ENFJ - T)

leilani.dove
            @leilani-dove

Hey @ingridrd!! I’m so happy to have a friend on here ☺️ i know what you mean when you say you’re only sort of an introvert for sure 😉 isn’t chocolate just amazing? 😍 and singing, wow, it’s awesome!! 🙂

My favourite genre is definitely along the fantasy side of things. Lord of the Rings and Marissa Meyer kind of stuff 😍 i also love historical fiction! how about you?

My favourite books are Lord of the Rings – though i know i might be exiled from any writers community if i say this but i like the movies a little better 😳 – and of course, as mentioned before Marissa Meyers and her fairytale twists 😉 however i love Melanie Dickerson also, which is medevil kind of genre 🙂 what are you favourite books?

also, sorry if i just talked your ear off, or your eyes sine you’re reading this 😂 i told you, i’m not quite an introvert 😬

(ENFJ - T)

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 859

@leilani-dove Howdy! Welcome to KP!

Hey, this is kinda cool, I’m sorta an introvert (although my fam wouldn’t call me one), I’m a sing at all hours kind of girl, and I love historical fiction!!!!

BTW, do you know your MBTI type? What’s your fave type of music? Oh, and (if you don’t mind saying) what grade are you in?

Ingrid
                @ingridrd

@leilani-dove  I am a fantasy girl, through and through.  🙂  I write it and read it, although I also enjoy fiction.

Huh, I have never read anything by Marissa Mayer.  I’ll have to look into her stuff.  *adds her name to 100-foot long list of books and authors to read*

My favorite books??  I have soooooo many…Lord of the Rings is awesome (and I won’t judge you too harshly for liking the movies better…they are amazing!).  Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are some of my top favorites too.  Have you read those?

It’s quite alright…I love having my eyes typed off.  🙂

Joy
                  @dekreel

@leilani-dove  Your book sounds amazing!!!

Haha, I just realized that I’m also a sorta-kinda introvert!! *links arms with you and @ingridrd*

What’s your favorite poem? I think mine is either the If Poem or… maybe Ozymandias. Or The Knight’s Tale. I know that one is kind of long, but it’s also deep.

Do you write poetry? I do a little bit. Mostly haikus, but I will write longer things if I’m inspired enough 🙂

I also like chocolate and singing! Although, just recently, I started losing my voice and it started cracking randomly. So it’s not the way it used to be 🙁

What country do you live in? 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

leilani.dove
                    @leilani-dove

@shannon hi!!!

that’s awesome!!! historical fiction is awesome. what sort of authors and time periods do you read for historical fiction?? 😄

I’m an ENFJ-T, i love MBTI😍 I love people like TØP, Coldplay, the Lumineers… etc. I’m definitely not a electric kinda girl, haha😂 how about you? favourite music artists, types, songs?

Oh! I’m in grade 8. Almost 14, actually. 🙂

(ENFJ - T)

leilani.dove
                      @leilani-dove

@ingridrd that’s awesome!! i love fantasy mainly because it’s such a retreat from life 😍

haha you should definitely look Marissa Meyer up!! i especially love her book heartless *heart eyes again*

i haven’t read harry potter unfortunately. 😕 i really should do that as soon as possible. do you enjoy percy jackson? i’ve heard different things about it. i’m up to looking at them though😁

lol wonderful 😂

(ENFJ - T)

leilani.dove
                        @leilani-dove

@dekreel

wow!! looks like that’s something we all have in common with each other. *joins arms with you and adds on @shannon* 😁

i don’t read a lot of poetry. what are those three about? i’ve heard of one or two of them i think 😬

yesssss i love to write poetry. i seem to constantly have poetry running through my head. sometimes it gets quite annoying to be honest.

ohhhh that’s so awful. i couldn’t imagine not being able to sing😣

i live in canada!! how about you?😁

(ENFJ - T)

Ingrid
                          @ingridrd

@leilani-dove  YASSS!!! Definitely read Harry Potter.  You’d like Percy Jackson if you enjoy Greek mythology.  I love those books.  🙂

@shannon @dekreel  Introverts unite!

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

Hi @leilani-dove. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.

Oh, you’re an ENFJ? My favorite personality type. Just cause that’s what I am. 😛

What does it mean to be a poetry encourager? Do you encourage others to write poetry? Sounds like a good thing.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Joy
                              @dekreel

@leilani-dove :-O  A Canadian! OOOOHHH! Most Kapeefers (KP fans) are American, a few are Australian, and at least one of them is English, but I don’t think I’ve ever met a Canadian Kapeefer! Welcome! As for me, I’m from the United States 🙂

Well, it’s not like I can’t sing. I can’t sing too high, I can only sing low. Which is actually okay — I’m a contralto in general 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Joy.

leilani.dove
                                @leilani-dove

@ingridrd

awesome!! yessss some greek mythology stuff is super interesting and seeing how it compares to biblical stuff and how you could use some examples from things they said is also super helpful. for example paul right?🙂

absolutely we do unite. 😉 except that most of us are an e personality but ya know that doesn’t matter😂😂

@daeus
                                  hi!🙂 this place is awesome and i love all the articles there are!

yep i am!! that’s awesome🙂

yeah i’m a huge supporter of poetry. whether it’s free verse or haiku or anything else in-between 😄 poetry is an awesome way to prove emotion😃

(ENFJ - T)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >