*waves manically* ;P

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *waves manically* ;P

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Ummm. I think @bluejay still owns that position. I guess we’re just all developing major immunities to ice cream and raspberries while she’s gone. 😉 @dekreel

@clairec
      This was really obscure, but Daeus nominated me the substitute doctor a while back. No one’s gotten sick… so.

And yeah. I miss Tessa too. 😀 (Wherever you are… here’s a smiley face 🙂 from me who melts chairs)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

ClaireC
      @clairec
        • Total Posts: 628

Really?!? That’s good… it means that if anyone does got particularly sick, we know we have help. 😉 I’ll know who to call (tag, I mean…). 😛

I’m hoping Tessa will be back at some stage soon. She did say that she was hoping to come back, so maybe when things have been resolved, we’ll see her here again.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

ClaireC
        @clairec

@dragon-snapper

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@clairec Yep! Although I’m not sure who’d let a dragon with a terrible bedside manner to aid them. Let’s see what happens then.

XD

I hope so too.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

ClaireC
            @clairec

@dragon-snapper…. I’m scared now! Oh well, maybe in the moment all the motherly dragon instincts will take over, and the invalid will make a quick recovery, all thanks to you! 😉

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@graciegirl  GAA! I missed your post about Dr Who! *shakes head at self*

Yesss, you’ve seen the First Dr! FYI, the next episode series after Unearthly Child, called The Daleks, was really good. And really long. It was the first appearance of the Daleks!

Yes, Five is my favorite. He’s cool! But I’d watch the Fourth first if I were you 😉

Yessss, Twelve is my favorite new Doctor. He’s so awesome!! Which of his episodes is your favorite? Mine is Into the Dalek, his second one.

My favorite companion is Nyssa. She was with Five. But I also really like Harry Sullivan and Sarah Jane Smith. And Adric.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Gracie
                @graciegirl
                  • Total Posts: 889

@dekreel Zikers, I am so bad at replying in a timely manner anymore. 😅

I liked Into the Dalek too! It’s not my favorite, but it was fascinating. My favorite would probably have to be….ack. I dunno if I can choose! I liked Smile, the one with the emoji-bot-thingys. XD I also LOVED The Caretaker where he goes undercover at Clara’s school. 😂😂 His first one, Deep Breath is another favorite, but I think his all-time bestistest one is The Husbands of River Song. That one…I can’t even say how much I love it. Just amazing. River is just brilliant and putting her with Twelve…ahhhh. XD *dies*

Oh, and I thought Twice Upon a Time was awesome. Are you excited to meet Thirteen?!? She looks so fun, I can’t wait!!

And have you seen A Wrinkle In Time yet? I haven’t but I’m desperate to hear from another fan if it was any good. XD

*is probably geeking out about something*

Joy
                  @dekreel
                    • Total Posts: 2304

@graciegirl  Well maybe if you found a TARDIS………

Emoji-Bot? EMOJI-BOT?!?! *shakes head* Boy, oh, boy that show just keeps getting weirder and weirder…… *sighhh*

I have only seen the first season and a teensy weensy bit of the second season of Twelve, so most of those you mentioned I haven’t seen. I have seen Deep Breath and The Caretaker.

Yeah, I’m interested to see what she’s like. Oh yeah, I wanted to ask, when does Thirteen’s season start? I though it would start a few months ago, but apparently not…

I have not seen Wrinkle in Time yet but you have no idea how much I want to. I’m SO excited about it!

Has Twelve’s/Thirteen’s regeneration already been aired? Was that in Twice Upon a Time? Or is it/was it in The Doctor Falls? I haven’t been keeping up with Dr Who at all……

Have you ever seen the Fourth Doctor?

You can pronounce it however you want.

Gracie
                    @graciegirl
                      • Total Posts: 889

@dekreel lol, no kidding. A TARDIS would make things so much simpler. XD

Yep, emoji-bots. 😛

I don’t know for sure when her first season will come out but I’m pretty sure it’s not until fall. 😭😭 *dies of anticipation*

Yes, Twelve’s regeneration aired around Christmas time and it was called Twice Upon a Time. It was beautiful. Heartbreaking. (I was nearly sobbing by the end.) But still beautiful. XD

No, I have not seen any of Four. Is he the one with the crazy long scarf?

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >