*waves manically* ;P

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *waves manically* ;P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Gracie
    @graciegirl
      • Total Posts: 889

HELLOOOOOO, FELLOW KEEPERS!! I’M BACCKKKK.

ZIKERS. It’s been too long, my friends. 🙃

As some of you know, I signed off the KP forum about 10 weeks ago. (Or two and a half-ish months ago, or even 70-ish days ago. Whichever unit of time most adequately communicates just how lengthy and protracted my hiatus felt to me. 😆😭) Basically, life got unusually crazy for me and personal, free-time commitments like KP had to fall back in order to make room for the end of my fist semester as a high school junior. Ew.

But, finally, after all that hullabaloo, and with only a few scattered comments from the past weeks to mark my existence, I have returned! 🎉 (And please put up with my possibly overdone entrance, I’m SO jazzed to be officially back!!! 😜)

I can’t wait to see what y’all have been up to these past two months! How’s everyone’s writing coming along?? Which forum threads do I need to jump over to next? What story have you been geeking out over lately?? Honestly, I’ll talk about anything! 😆

Tagging ten peeps I know were still active when I last was: @dekreel @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @mariposa @daeus @lifeofkatie @emma-flournoy

Now, I’m seeing a lot of other names floating around these days, so, please, come on over and introduce yourselves!! I want to meet all the new forum regulars that have joined since I left. 😀

And a quick note to those who haven’t met me yet: Hi! I’m Jenni Grace Wood, but most everyone calls me Gracie. 😊 I am the accidental mastermind behind the phrase “zikers” (which I may or may not be more proud of than can be considered acceptable 😝). I’m almost 17. I love painting, reading, music, CAMPING, and test as an INFP on the MBTI. I’m also a huge MBTI geek so it might be best to introduce yourself like, “John Watson, ISFJ”, because I’m just gonna ask you your type anyway. 😜

Can’t wait to meet y’all!

Love,

Gracie

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@graciegirl Zikers! Welcome back!!!

I was starting to get really worried you had fallen off the face of the earth.

Things to catch up on? Well, @dekreel just drew a picture of you. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/just-a-bunch-of-stick-people-nothing-to-see-here/

And @sam-kowal wrote a KP Christmas story. https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/what-stan-and-i-did-on-christmas/

*hands you some ice cream*

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Mariposa Aristeo
        @mariposa
          • Total Posts: 335

@graciegirl Yay! *hands you chocolate covered pineapple* Aberdeen has kept asking me, “Where is Gracie?” I told him I didn’t know and he was so depressed that he went these 10 weeks without munching on a single book. Even his usual steaming cup of ink couldn’t cheer him up.

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@graciegirl YAHOO! YOU’RE BACK! 😀

I throw ice cream around in your honor! 😀 🍦🍦🍦🍦

Um…

Well, I started a blog. Silver Phoenix
            😀

So glad you’re back, Gracie! 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kylie
            @kballen
              • Total Posts: 65

@graciegirl Hi!!! I probably wasn’t here when you were, so let me introduce myself. My name is Kylie, ENFP. *reaches out to shake your hand*

Harry Potter forever!!!!

NC Stokes
              @daughteroftheking
                • Total Posts: 1156

@graciegirl *bows and flourishes cape* I don’t know if we’ve ever formally met. Although you were around when I was *cough*stalkingtheforums*cough* Who? Me? Stalking? I would never. *severe glare* 😛

I’m glad you’re back! I’m NC, of the undetermined personality type. (The ongoing question of whether I’m an INFP of an INFJ…) Your profile pic is super pretty! Do you have a favorite genre to write in?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Joy
                @dekreel
                  • Total Posts: 2304

@graciegirl  My Whovian friend is BACK!!! *big hug* Greetings!!

Places to go…. Well, Here are two Christmas Kapeefer stories 🙂 (Technically three — there are two parts in Catwing’s story)

What Stan and I did on Christmas

A Catwing Christmas

*tries to think of something more to say…*  So… Are you excited about the new Dr Who?

You can pronounce it however you want.

itisastarrynight
                  @itisastarrynight
                    • Total Posts: 134

@graciegirl HELLO!!! I’m new. Yass mbti squad! I’m an INFJ. I like painting too! With watercolor, that is. What do you like painting? What type of paints do you use? Welcome back!

I can't believe it's not butter!

Gracie
                    @graciegirl

@Daeus Thanks so much!!

Ha! Not to worry. XD There’s no falling-off-the-face-of-the-earth here. 😛

Zikers, that picture of all of us is perfect! 😂 Thanks for the pointer. And same with the Christmas story. 😀

Oooh, I have missed my virtual KP ice cream. *savors every spoonful*

And on a random note, your new forum bio-thingy is…interesting. Turtles? 😜

Gracie
                      @graciegirl

@Mariposa Aww, thanks. XD *accepts pineapple* *sends Aberdeen a gift basket with plenty of ink and copies of her favorite books* <3

Gracie
                        @graciegirl

@Dragon-Snapper Yayyy! Even more ice cream! Thank you. *bows*

AND CONGRATS ON STARTING A BLOG!!! 🎉🎉🎉 Awesome title. 😀

Aw, thanks. It’s good to be back. 😊

Gracie
                          @graciegirl

@KBallen *shakes the proffered hand* Nice to meet you, Kylie! 😀 Oooh, ENFP. Nice! My brother’s an ENFP. You guys have gotta be one of my favorite types. 😀

I see from your forum bio-thingy that you like Harry Potter. I do too! Do you know which Hogwarts House you belong to?

Gracie
                            @graciegirl

@daughteroftheking Yes, I don’t think we’ve officially met but I’ve definitely seen you around too! So, erm, officially…hi!! Nice to meet you. 😀 And thanks for the welcome back!

Ooooh, INFJ or INFP. By far two of my most-studied personality types. I know lots of INFJs and even more INFPs, so I have gotten familiar with the difference between the two types almost out of necessity. XD

Thank you! I wouldn’t be deceived by the soothing and calm atmosphere it might suggest though. XD The water was freezing, and the waves were thunderous. Still, it was one of the bestistest days of my life. 😛 I like your profile pic too, btw. Are you a big Star Trek fan?

I primarily write fantasy, but lately, I’ve enjoyed branching out into sci-fi. 🙂 You?

Sam Kowal
                              @sam-kowal
                                • Total Posts: 635

@graciegirl 😀 WELCOME BACK IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!…
                                *bites lip*
                                OH
                                I may not actually have been on here 70-ish days ago
                                So, I guess I would be new to you

Please, meet Stan 😀
                                Stan is my dragon pal. He’s little, and orange and yellow, and can’t fly. But he can bite, trust me. I rescued him as a hatchling after his family threw him out of the nest for being a runt. And now we’re pals. He’s also in the story What Stan and I Did on Christmas https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/what-stan-and-i-did-on-christmas/

I’m an ENFJ, by the way. Thought you’d like to know that if you’re into MBTI’s 🙂
                                Also, ZIKERS!
                                ZIKERS, I love the word Zikers.
                                XD XD It’s a wonderful expression

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                                Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Gracie
                                @graciegirl

@dekreel Yes, I have returned with an even great Doctor Who obsession than when we last spoke! 😛 Seriously, that show has rocketed to the top of my all-time fave shows. EEEEEK!

YES, I am insanely pumped about the new doctor! I’m trying my best not to think about the many long months that must pass before we can see her in action. 😭 Oh, and I also have met a few more doctors since we talked. (I had only met Ten by that point and was unable to answer the question of which one is my favorite. XD) As of now, I have met Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, and I sorta met the first Doctor. I saw him, of course, in Twice Upon a Time, and I also watched his first quartet of episodes An Unearthly Child. SO, now I can kinda answer the question even though I haven’t had a chance to meet your favorite yet. (Five, was it?) Anywho, I keep getting off track: my favorite is Twelve. XD He is just AMAZING. Who is your favorite companion?

And thanks for the links to the Christmas stories! It seems a ridiculously awesome amount of KP fanfiction has been created in my absence. 😆 I have a lot of reading up to do!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >