*waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Ethryndal
    @ethryndal
      • Total Posts: 1013

@Alia *nods* Yeah, I’ve read that, it was pretty good. XD

@That_writer_girl_99
      But deep down inside, aren’t we all just a little afraid of Kate’s dragon breathe?

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Lady_Erin
      @lady_erin
        • Total Posts: 9

@Josiah-DeGraaf, Hello there! Why thank you, but actually @Alia told me about you guys and this awesome place;) I am actually! It takes place during WWIII and about a girl named Trinity Kerr who is an orphan and meets this mysterious guy named Pete, that guy offers her a promise to find her father if she helps him with a problem he has. Later during a disaster in New York, Pete takes her through a portal and he finds herself in Neverland and Pete’s full name is Peter Pan..there is more to it but that is the short version:)

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

@Lady_Erin For future reference, Josiah’s tag is actually @aratrea.

Welp! I can agree with…whoever said it–this is the strangest introductory forum I’ve ever seen. I wish I could tell you that it isn’t always like this. But it is.

Sometimes, it’s worse.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Josiah DeGraaf
          @aratrea
            • Total Posts: 717

@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks for the tag!

@Lady_Erin
            Yeah, sorry, I’m one of the few weird people here whose username doesn’t match their profile name. =P If you go to someone’s profile by clicking their name, you’ll be able to see what their username is. It takes a bit, but you’ll get used to who has different username/profile name combinations pretty quickly.

Ah; nice. A literal return-to-neverland sort of thing then. 😉 And to find Peter’s dad as well! Have you thought much about what kind of themes you want to tackle with the book?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Lady_Erin
            @lady_erin

@aratrea, alright! Thanks!
              Yeah pretty much. I might not have made it clear, it’s actually Trinity’s dad that they will find:) Um well not rlly since Im just a coupe chapters into it. Buts its a fantasy with a little bit of sifi in it!

DelightInLife
              @delightinlife
                • Total Posts: 124

Welcome to Kingdom’s Pen! @lady_erin Your book sounds really cool! I am actually playing the Storyteller in Peter Pan and will be doing the play in a couple weeks! Hope you enjoy it here! 🙂

Josiah DeGraaf
                @aratrea
                  • Total Posts: 717

@lady_erin Ahhh–got ya. Good luck with that then! Starting a new book is one of my favorite parts of writing. 🙂

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anne of Lothlorien
                  @anne-of-lothlorien
                    • Total Posts: 440

@lady_erin Greetings! Gi suilon! (That is ‘greetings’ in Sindarin if you didn’t know)
                    I myself am not an elf, but Legolas Greenleaf is my adopted brother and I am slowly learning bits of his language.I also go by the Secret Lady of London, since I live there for bits at a time, helping people such as Sherlock Holmes, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Robin Hood, and such, but my tag is @anne-of-lothlorien, unlike the drastically confusing people who’s tags are different. *pointed stare at @aratrea

Welcome to the bestiestest place on the web! The realm of writing in general is made better for the presence of this forum, and there are myriads of young writers who can truthfully attest to the fact.
                    We have serious discussions, about almost every aspect of writing, but also fun, such as The Legend of King Daeus, over in Short Stories (READ IT RIGHT NOW!) and other hilarious banter that arises.
                    There never was such a pixilated and wonderful group of writers gathered on the face of the planet. You’ll find many people, such as I, lead double lives, some are unicorns, other, elves, we have a dragon or two, a fairie, an evil overlord… it’s loads of fun. Now we even have a King! @daeus And a wise old man with a frog @aratrea

*sweepingly bows and extends hand* May you ever be happy here with us mad and moonstruck writers. And I believe @Daeus will give you some ice cream if you haven’t had it already. Unfortunately, my electronical device is not equipped with the mystical power of emoticons yet…

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Lady_Erin
                    @lady_erin

@delightinlife, thank you! I just LOVE Peter Pan and his story <3 <3, hope you have fun and do well!!

@aratrea
                      , same here;)

@anne-of-lothlorien
                      , thank you very much!! As I can see you are a LOTR fan just like me;) My friends say I’m a Hobbit cuz I’m so short 😛

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >